Wrestling thread

Background Pony #5471
10 Years ago on this Day one of the Most deep-cutting Speeches/Promos of All Time took place when CM Punk spoke his Mind & made the Pro Wrestling Landscape shiver in a Massive Way! :D

#CMPunk #PipeBomb10YearAnniversary #BestInTheWorld #sXe4Life #VoiceOfTheVoiceless #SecondCitySaint

Kenny Omega vs Jungle Boy was a Excellent Match on last nights Dynamite, that’s a TV Quality Pro Wrestling Main Event in my Book yay! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #SaturdayNightDynamite #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

By the way, all of you need to check out the Post Dynamite Promo/Speech by Eddie Kingston, just Wonderful Stuff! :D
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
10 years the Summer of Punk and the truth he said to the WWE and in 2021 WWE is at it’s worst

Eh, it’ll probably get better once we get crowds back. Plus, SmackDown most weeks is pretty good.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Raw is still extremely flawed, but I feel the last two episodes were better than the previous couple of months. The Lashley/Kofi storyline is legitimately good, and I’m enjoying the R-K-Bro stuff. On top of that, and this I feel is the one thing Raw currently has over SmackDown at the moment, it’s not just a bunch of rematches.

With SmackDown, while a better, more compelling show, it’s the same matches every single week. Raw has fresher, less stale matches. The only reason SmackDown is better is because of the Roman Reigns storyline.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I love that after an emotional, touching tribute video about Daily’s Place, the last 5 seconds of the show Jim Ross called AEW Dynamite “WWE Dynamite”. Never change, JR.
Background Pony #5471
MJF vs Sammy Guevara was a Fantastic Match & a perfect one to close out the “Pandemic Era” being held from Daily’s Place, the Future looks very bright for AEW & I’m happy about that!

Oh & the Video Package at the end was damn incredibly Done, that showed AEW could somehow handle the Pandemic Era with still Quality TV for Fans to enjoy! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #FEBB
You know, what would’ve happened if Leaned interfered in Drew’s match with Lashley at He’ll in a Cell?
Background Pony #5471
AEW Dynamite: Road Rager should be a really Fun Show overall, especially with being on the Road finally again with different Crowds yay! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWRoadRager #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
News for today  
AEW last night was one of the best with fans the former Aleister Black aka Tommy End made his debut  
Britt Baker took shots on WWE over Saudi Arabia  
Jay Uso is in deep trouble  
RAW made history on their lowest ratings ever  
Braun Strowman is rumoured to join MLW
Background Pony #5471
HOLY SHIT! Tommy End or should I rather say Malakai Black made his AEW Debut two Months earlier than i expected(thanks to WWE being Incompetent Clowns/Cretins), man I can’t f#cking wait seeing what His Creativity shall bring to AEW yeah! :D

#TommyEndIsAllElite #MalakaiBlackIsAllElite #AEWDynamite #AEWRoadRager #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide