Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Edge is now the third individual to ever go start-to-finish, winning from the number one entry as Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit before him.

Also, in a fact brought up by Michael Cole, Edge wins the Royal Rumble for the second time, eleven years to the day of his first win in 2010.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Is it me or did Impact Wrestling confused the “audience” by booing a face tag team like Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan and cheering for Havok and Nevaeh, which they are heels? Or is it the other way around since last week?
Background Pony #29F9
The teases for a AEW & NJPW Partnership are definetly overwhelming recently, the Stuff on BTE & now what Jay White said, I can’t wait for the Day it officialy happens yeah! :D

#AEWxNJPW #BulletClubWar? #LetsMakeItHappen
Background Pony #29F9
OH MY F#CKING GOD! The Forbidden Door has been Opened, KENTA attacking Moxley & giving him a Go 2 Sleep was quite a Tremendous Ending to AEW Beach Break!

The Partnership between AEW & NJPW definetly is a Given, I can’t wait for all the Crazy Fantasy Scenarios to come to Reality yeah! :D

#AEWxNJPW #ThankYouTonyKhan #AEWDynamite #AEWBeachBreak

NXT had Edge
AEW had Kenta

The Major Difference is Edge being on NXT was a obvious AEW Effect Maneuver & with KENTA doing a Appearence on AEW, this leads to a Crazy Multiverse with all the Companies AEW is working with(iMPACT, NJPW, NWA & AAA), this truly is the Definition of a “Power Shift in Pro Wrestling”, don’t want to know what for other Surprises TK has in his Back Pocket heh! ;)
Background Pony #29F9
The recent Tokyo Sports Article stated that the new NJPW President is responsible for the Working Relationship with AEW, he convinced Sugabayashi & Kidani that it’s a Good Thing, holy Mother of Equestria this is going to be Insanely Crazy… :D

#AEWxNJPW #DreamsComeTrue #ProWrestlingMultiverse
Background Pony #29F9
Everyone needs to see the recent Paid Ad Segment by Tony Khan & Tony Schiavone on iMPACT, the “Forbidden Door” Promo by TK was Pure Gold, holy f#cking Shit I can’t wait comes Next with this Multiverse Craziness! :D

#AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor #AEWMultiverse #ProWrestlingMultiverse
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s rare to see wrestling do a culturally relevant storyline when it’s still culturally relevant. And the fact Cameron Grimes is still a hillbilly when he got rich off of GameStop is brilliant. I love this so much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide