Wrestling thread

Background Pony #850D
….F#CK this Year seriously.

This is just beyond Sad, Brodie Lee was really one of the Greatest Big Men in Modern Wrestling without a Shadow of any Doubt period.

RIP Brodie Lee ;(

#RIPBrodieLee #RIPJonHuber #ExaltedOneForAllEternity #2020Sucks
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Drew McIntyre is scheduled to defend his title against Keith Lee next week. I think what’s gonna happen is that Drew retains and then Sheamus turns on him.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
To summarize Randy Orton’s 2020…

• Assaulted multiple elderly people and former wrestlers medically disqualified from competition

• Assaulted a woman after telling her that he loves her and her husband’s children more than they do

• Put two wrestlers out with injuries, one of which ending up in another company with mental instability as a result

• Set multiple people on fire

• Won his 14th WWE World Championship

• HE FUCKING SET MULTIPLE PEOPLE ON FUCKING FIRE
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Long time Pro Wrestling Torch columnist Bruce Mitchell, who worked for Pro Wrestling Torch for over 30 years, got fired today for writing an article last Sunday saying that Brodie Lee’s family lied about him not dying from Covid.
Background Pony #850D
It’s Wednesday, you Know what That means.

Tonights AEW Dynamite “Brodie Lee Tribute” definetly is going to be a Emotional Ride, I’m pretty certain that’s the Case…

Let’s celebrate & honor The Exalted One’s Life yeah yeah yeah! ;)

By the way, everyone should & needs to listen to the Mr. Brodie Lee Tribute Theme By Mikey Rukus, what a beautiful Piece of Work! ^^

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #RIPBrodieLee #RIPJonHuber #ExaltedOneForAllEternity #JoinDarkOrder
Background Pony #850D
Just a Beautiful & Emotional Show that was last Night, definetly something that’s going to be Remembered in such a Massive Way no question, thank you AEW/TK for putting this Incredible Tribute Show together. :)

#AEWDynamite #RIPBrodieLee #RIPJonHuber #ExaltedOneForAllEternity
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I like how in the latest issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer actually said that Raw’s ratings went up because Brodie Lee died. Even if that’s true, it’s kinda disrespectful to say deaths are a draw, like it’s some kind of wrestling angle.

Dave also said Brodie Lee’s death was a bigger draw than Dusty Rhodes death, which really? Are we seriously comparing the drawing power of wrestlers dying? Come the fuck on.
Background Pony #850D
OMG! The Ghost of Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) got discus Clotheslined & pinned by Negative 1(Brodie Lee Jr.)! It’s on Britt Baker’s Twitter, what a Sweet Moment man… :)

#BrodieLeeJr #AdamColeBayBay
Background Pony #850D
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Tribute” needs to be seen by Everyone, man Eddie Kingston’s Speech to the People was just Wonderful Stuff! :)

#BeingTheElite #BTE #RIPBrodieLee

The Golden Lovers are on Top of the Professional Wrestling World, that’s f#cking Amazing! :D

#KennyOmega #KotaIbushi #GoldenLovers #ChangeTheWorld #AEW #njpw
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
On the one hand, I hate Keith Lee got pinned clean and Drew is facing Goldberg at the Royal Rumble. On the other hand, at least this means Goldberg is not winning The Royal Rumble.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide