Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m happy to see PAC back, but I’m also a bit underwhelmed because Tony Kahn on Twitter said the ending of Dynamite tonight was gonna be earth-shattering. Talk about hyperbole.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Tony Kahn also said what happened tonight was gonna change the landscape of professional wrestling. Again, I really like PAC, but too much hyperbole.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m happy to see PAC back, but I’m also a bit underwhelmed because Tony Kahn on Twitter said the ending of Dynamite tonight was gonna be earth-shattering. Talk about hyperbole.

Invasion angle?
Background Pony #3049
I just realized that WWE Raw has never done a musical episode. What would it be like?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Dashie41 YT

Let’s be real: Raw could have the best writing team in the world. At the end of the day, it all comes down to Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon approves what gets on TV and what doesn’t. The product will not have better creative writing until either Vince McMahon steps down or, and I hope this doesn’t happen anytime soon, he passes away.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m happy The Rascalz managed to secure a deal with WWE, but I do wonder how they’ll fit in given their gimmick is that they’re a bunch of stoners who smoke a lot of weed.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Peter Rosenberg said on his podcast that Brandi Rhodes promo from the latest episode of Dynamite didn’t make a lot of sense because she isn’t black enough. Which I find incredibly stupid.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I can’t believe it’s been 15 years since Eddie Guerrero died i went back on his first WWE Championship at No Way Out 2004 when he beat Brock Lesnar and main event Wrestlemania for Smackdown against Kurt Angle in a great match RIP Eddie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide