Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
That segment where Matt Riddle beat AJ Styles was awesome. But if the allegations are true and he did rape that girl, talk about unfortunate timing.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Given Velveteen Dream deleted his Twitter account, I think there’s smoke to the fire. I don’t see him ever coming back. In fact, I predict he’ll be fired before the weekend is over with.
Background Pony #8963
With all the Speaking Out Stuff going on, you would think Vince McMahon, Pat Patterson, JBL, Michael PS Hayes & Jerry Lawler as Examples would be at the Top of the List too.

Maybe it’s still happening we shall see. :o
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
One of the biggest takeaways I’ve received from this whole fiasco is that Joey Ryan is a piece of shit. Who knew his gimmick of being a sleazeball was not a gimmick?
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

Going by the documentary, unless he can top the Boneyard match, he now genuinely has no reason to come back.

That’s what he was waiting for so long, a genuine send off and that delivered. Because even if you want to make another one, now the second is going to get compared to the first, and rather than botching a perfect send off, you cap it and ride on the sunset.

Seriously, Taker looked so much at peace once it was all said and done and finally came to terms with hanging his boots.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Sammy Guevara is in hot water because audio leaked of him saying, and I quote, “Sasha Banks Oh my god. When I was at the WWE the other week I wanted to go fucking rape that woman.”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Sammy went ahead and apologized saying he was making a joke and that he deeply regrets it looking back. Sasha accepted it, so at least something good happened this week.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide