Wrestling thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

One, Sarah never knew because she was released during the mass firings and I haven’t seen anything on the injury being real, so until proven otherwise I’m calling it a work and she wasn’t really injured.

Two, no idea who the other is.

Three, it doesn’t because so far there has only been those two isolated incidents whereas Nia is starting to become a pattern.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

Because the difference is Nia, injures them by being careless, which in wrestling terms we call being a stiff worker. Baszler unless proven otherwise, DIDN’T DO ANYTHING AND THE “””””””””””“VICTIMS”””””””””””” SOLD AKA ACTED BEING INJURED LIKE HELL BECAUSE THAT’S THEIR JOB TO ACT AS IF THEY GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED

If Sarah Logan was genuinely injured then sure, Shayna should go on that same category
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I wonder if they’re gonna have to strip the NXT Cruiserweight Championship off of Jordan Devlin. Now he’s being accused of physically abusing his ex girlfriend.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide