Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Shawn Michaels got into a heated debate with another WWE producer before NXT Takeover: In Your House. The other producer reportedly claimed that everyone already gets treated the same in America. This angered Michaels who attempted to explain systemic prejudice and inequality to the other producer.
Background Pony #8963
Three Years ago the Incredible 60 Minutes Match between Kenny Omega & Kazuchika Okada at NJPW Dominion 2017 took place, definetly a Match that was worthy of being Ended by a Draw!

Two Years ago arguably The (REAL) Greatest Pro Wrestling Match of All Time took place with Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada at NJPW Dominion 2018 in a Two out of Three Falls Match, truly a Magical Experience through & through Holy F#cking Shit was it Awesome! :D

#OmegaVsOkada #GreatestProWrestlingMatchEver? #njpw
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Apparently Paul Heyman is no longer the head writer of Raw. Bruce Prichard is now the head writer of both Raw and SmackDown. To think only two years ago Prichard wasn’t working for WWE. And now he’s the head writer for both Raw and SmackDown.

Raw isn’t amazing or anything, but I thought Raw over the last year has been better than it was in 2018. SmackDown I have mixed feelings on. A lot of times it can be hit or miss.

I don’t think the quality of Raw will deteriorate with Prichard as head writer. While Heyman is a talented writer, some of his storylines like the whole cuck storyline left a lot to be desired.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Holofan4life

Here’s the thing, Heyman is a booker not a story writer. Contrary to Pichard who IS a grade A story teller if what Cornette says is something to go with, but is one of the biggest Yes Man that has ever yes manned even more than Dunn

If you somehow manage to get a Potara ring, you have the whole package
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@QuasarNova

Apparently Vince McMahon has been really frustrated with Monday Night Raw as of late, but I honestly don’t see Raw drastically changing for the better unless they do something major like change Raw from three hours back to two hours.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@icey wicey 1517

BECAUSE IT’S SHIT

Give me two hours of shit or three it’s still shit

The whole point of watching well toned men grappling each other in their pantaloons is because you care to see them beat each other.

This is something that also bothers me from Aew because I can’t believe those guys are on a feud, it reminds me of a school play. Yes they can play the villain but you know they’re buddy buds and you don’t separate that part because they themselves don’t make the effort not sure I’m explaining myself
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently people are really upset because Goldust was on Howard Stern’s show and Howard Stern and his co-host Robin thought AEW was a backyard wrestling federation. Which admittedly, that made me laugh a lot.

I mean, I can’t blame Howard and Robin. It’s not like they’re wrestling fans or that AEW is as big as WWE. How were they supposed to know? And I know the argument could be made they could’ve done the research or that if he didn’t know why have him on as a guest, but Goldust has been on Howard Stern’s radio show many times. And each time, he makes fun of Goldust. That’s his shtick. It’s not like it’s never happened before.

Howard did, however, say that Goldust is the greatest wrestling character of all time, which he’s certainly up there. I’d say Undertaker is the greatest wrestling character, second being Kane, but Goldust is right up there. Probably third.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Biggest mistake firing Paul Heyman and hire BRUCE to take over RAW creative writing you’ll see it will fail badly this is why i don’t watch RAW and Smackdown anymore the creative team is awful thanks Mr Out of Touch McMahon you made me watch AEW and other none WWE wrestling.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If you haven’t watched it yet, stop what you’re doing and watch Daniel Bryan Vs AJ Styles from this past SmackDown. They had an absolute barn burner of a match.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles stole the show and the only great match while the rest was just awful including the 6 man Tag Team match with Yawn Strowman.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I think Daniel Bryan Vs AJ Styles was the second best TV match by any wrestling promotion so far this year. I’d only put it behind the 30 minute iron Man match between PAC and Kenny Omega.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide