Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I feel bad for you Jim Cornette over the edge should of been called off after that tragic death of Owen Hart why they continue after his fall is a big finger to Vince McMahon Russo and Dunne man i was upset on that episode. Owen Hart will always be One of they best technical wrestlers in the Hart family.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Searly Sear  
The wrestler is Shad Gaspard, He used to be in the WWE years ago as part of a tag team called Cryme Tyme, before he left the company and then went on to the indy feds.

As for what happend, he and his 10 year old son went our swimming in Florida a few days ago, but both of them got caught up in strong rip currents and had trouble swimming. Coastguards came to help them, and Shad told and directed them to focus on saving his son first instead of him. His son was safely rescued but Shad got drifted out into sea by the waves and a search team was sent to try and find him.

His body was just discovered earlier today, but he had already passed away by the time they found him.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Apparently she was bullied online which led to her experiencing depression and self harm. It really sucks. And on top of that, she was only 22.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Apparently she was bullied online which led to her experiencing depression and self harm. It really sucks. And on top of that, she was only 22.

I hope the identities of those douchebags is reveled and terrible things happen to them.

It’s better than such sub-human parasites deserve, but I’ll settle for harsh examples being made out them and others like them.
Background Pony #8963
AEW Double Or Nothing is going to be the Best Empty Arena PPV by far, mark my Words….. ;)

#AEWDoN #AEWDoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

Sting, FTR/Revolt, Brian Cage, Tama Tonga, Marty Scurll & Drew Gulak are Rumored Possibilities of appearing on the PPV tonight, we shall See! :D
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m not as critical of WWE as a lot of other people are, but Brodie Lee proved tonight that he was wasted in that company. What an awesome, brutal match.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide