Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I gotta say, if Rusev and Lana get back together, Rusev kinda comes off like a geek. This is the second time now where both had a falling out.

Of course, this isn’t Rusev’s fault. Just bad writing. That is, unless they don’t get back together. But then, if they don’t, what do you do with Lana if Bobby Lashley dumps her?
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I gotta say, I thought the Big Show stuff was kinda ingenious. They made you think he was gonna win the title to help promote his show on Netflix. It reminded me of when Chris Jericho said if he didn’t lay out Jon Moxley he was gonna leave AEW for a couple months.
Background Pony #EA5D
It’s hard to saw Asuka is being mistreated when she has had the most screentime of any wrestler since these empty arena shows begin.

@Alexk13  
While I’m still annoyed that they ended her winning streak at that one ‘Mania against Charlotte, I’d say she could be A LOT worse off.

Acting like the Japanese Version of the Moronics is definetly not the Definition of “Could be a Lot worse off”. Seriously People, just stop with giving the Garbage Main Roster Product the Benefit of the Doubt, it’s just Annoying at this point real Talk.

Asuka being given Screentime doesn’t mean a Single Thing when she carries herself as a Clown, that’s not the KANA that I know from the Years in Japan or even NXT, Main Roster literally kills & ruins everything that was Great…..sighs

#StopJustifyingGarbage #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceRuinsEverything #AsukaDeservesBetter
Background Pony #EA5D
No Words needed to be said except this… WORST Raw after Mania Of All Time.

JDfromNY206’s Review of this Shitshow was just SPECTACULAR in every Way, please give it a Listen, 100% worth checking out mhm! :o

#RAWSucks #WWEMainRosterProductSucks
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #7029  
I agree that Vince prevents the overall product from being anywhere near as good as it could be and that Asuka (and the majority of talent in WWE) deserves better.

However, I am not justifying Vince’s decisions; I’m only trying to not act like a caricature of some youtube reviewer who acts so pessimistic that it’s hard to tell whether or not to take them seriously.

(Granted, at least you address me directly when responding, unlike some users on certain other threads)
Philweasel

Right About Everything
I LOVED Bray vs John. I liked it better than the boneyard match.

…in fact, Bray squashed John Cena worse than the Undertaker did. That takes some talent.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Per PWInsider

Former WWE NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley will not be appearing on NXT TV in the near future as she will not be on hand for this week’s scheduled TV Tapings. Ripley returned to Australia yesterday as her work visa has expired and she has returned home to Australia as part of the process to get the visa renewed. Given the current state of the world, there is no known timetable for her return, but she given the different quarantines involved with international travel in each country, there is no real way for her to return in time for this week’s scheduled NXT tapings in Florida, which will cover multiple episodes of the USA Network series. It’s quite possible that the timing of the visa is what led to Charlotte Flair winning the NXT title at Wrestlemania.

If this is true, then Charlotte winning the title makes 100% sense
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Jim Cornette is such a racist. I find a lot of what he says to be funny, but he is so ignorant.

The fact he has the gall to say he doesn’t watch NJPW because he can’t tell them apart and they don’t speak English is so appalling.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Holofan4life  
I’m almost certain Asuka losing to Charlotte and disappearing for like… a year was also due to personal reasons. You don’t just write one of your most popular wrestlers off TV for months on end, I would be more convinced she was being buried if she was actually around and losing.

I think it’s interesting that we know next to nothing about Kanako Urai. I think she’s a fairly private person.
Background Pony #EA5D
@Background Pony #7029
I agree that Vince prevents the overall product from being anywhere near as good as it could be and that Asuka (and the majority of talent in WWE) deserves better.
However, I am not justifying Vince’s decisions; I’m only trying to not act like a caricature of some youtube reviewer who acts so pessimistic that it’s hard to tell whether or not to take them seriously.
(Granted, at least you address me directly when responding, unlike some users on certain other threads)

Smiles Nice to know that! Yeah, pretty much 95% of the Roster are not used in the Right Way, I mean that’s why a Company like AEW came to Life in the First Place for frustated & mistreated/mishandled Talent to have complete Freedom of what they truly want to do Right? :)

(I will always address directly in Response, I wouldn’t do it any other Way XD ^^ )

#SupportTheAlternative
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #7029  
I still think being put on a tag team is for similar reasons to Sheamus, ie, she’s dealing with a long term, progressive injury, and needs to limit her ring time. She’s almost as old as AJ Styles and Samoa Joe after all, who are respectively semi-retired and injury prone.
Background Pony #EA5D
@Background Pony #7029  
Why got my Comment deleted about the Asuka Topic? Who is petty on here to Report me just out of spite? :(

@Background Pony #7029
I still think being put on a tag team is for similar reasons to Sheamus, ie, she’s dealing with a long term, progressive injury, and needs to limit her ring time. She’s almost as old as AJ Styles and Samoa Joe after all, who are respectively semi-retired and injury prone.

I don’t think so that Asuka has had any real massive Injuries, comparing her with someone like a Samoa Joe who has unfortunately Injury-prone Type of Stuff going is not really the Same.

Asuka’s Run in NXT was pure Gold & on the Main Roster she’s being wasted like that for 3 Years, no wonder I despise & make a huge Mockery out of the Product these Days! :o

#AsukaDeservesBetter

Turns out the report that Rhea Ripley is overseas is incorrect. She’s still in The United States.

Knew it, trying to justify Charlotte Hogan/Cena/Reigns’ Win at WM is a Dumb Thing.

This all happened just because of One Thing, the AEW Effect, funny is She wont do a lick of a Difference, The Android is NOT a Draw period. :)

#AEWEffect #RheaRipleyGotFedForAnAgenda
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide