Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I do wonder how much better the show would have been with a crowd in attendance. Then again, we probably wouldn’t have gotten the boneyard match, which was either the best match of the night or the second best match of the night. In my opinion, it was either that or the ladder match as match of the night. Kevin Owens Vs Seth Rollins was pretty good as well.
Background Pony #EA5D
Brutally Honest Review of WM 36 Night One by yours truly:

Cesaro vs Drew Gulak: Too Short, I’m sure in NXT, AEW, NJPW etc. they could’ve had a Nice Match.

Women’s Tag Title Match: Meaningless & Irrelevant at the End of the Day, hope Kairi Hojo & Kana leave this Awful Company and go back to Stardom and do some Appereances for AEW from time to time(who wouldn’t Enjoy that?! :D ), these Women deserve so much better than this Crap no question! :o

Elias vs Corbin: You have freaking Corbin retire Kurt Angle last year & then loses to Elias out of all People the year after? Ha no wonder I make Jokes & Mockery out of the Main Roster Booking LOL. Logic does not exist with these People.

Becky Lynch vs Shayna Baszler: Mediocre Match with Awful Outcome, you have Baszler squash the entire Raw Division just so she loses at WM?! Who books this Shit? Oh yeah of course the Old Senile Bastard XD

Sami Zayn vs Daniel Bryan: Was far too Short & the Outcome was not really Climatic, typical Main Roster Booking Strikes again. (Knowing how enjoyable the Bryan Danielson vs El Generico Matches in the Indies were, this proves even more why I despise the Philosophy of how Vince/Corporate does things on the Main Roster)

3 Way Ladder Match: pretty Good, give the Three Wrestlers in the Match credit for Bumping with the Spots they had without an Audience in front of them.

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins: Pretty enjoyable, just wish Owens would’ve done the Package Piledriver as the Finish of the Match instead of the Stunner(why can’t he use That specific Move in the Company, can anybody explain that Nonsense to Me?)

Yawn Strowman vs Oldberg: No Words, just absolutely Garbage & a big Middle Finger to Pro Wrestling!

AJ Styles vs Undertaker (Graveyard Match): Pretty Nice overall, the Editing & postproduction(all done by Jeremy Borash apparently, what makes Sense because he gets credited for the Broken Universe Segments in Impact) definetly made It quite enjoyable to watch. Styles losing here I’m sure is not hurting him really, if it was a Regular Match then it would be a different Story XD

So overall a slight Thumbs Down in my Book, but the Graveyard Match salvaged Night One of WM 36 being completly Terrible. :o

#Emptymania
Background Pony #EA5D
Brutally Honest Review of WM 36 Night One by yours truly:
Cesaro vs Drew Gulak: Too Short, I’m sure in NXT, AEW, NJPW etc. they could’ve had a Nice Match.
Women’s Tag Title Match: Meaningless & Irrelevant at the End of the Day, hope Kairi Hojo & Kana leave this Awful Company and go back to Stardom and do some Appereances for AEW from time to time(who wouldn’t Enjoy that?! :D ), these Women deserve so much better than this Crap no question! :o
Elias vs Corbin: You have freaking Corbin retire Kurt Angle last year & then loses to Elias out of all People the year after? Ha no wonder I make Jokes & Mockery out of the Main Roster Booking LOL. Logic does not exist with these People.
Becky Lynch vs Shayna Baszler: Mediocre Match with Awful Outcome, you have Baszler squash the entire Raw Division just so she loses at WM?! Who books this Shit? Oh yeah of course the Old Senile Bastard XD
Sami Zayn vs Daniel Bryan: Was far too Short & the Outcome was not really Climatic, typical Main Roster Booking Strikes again. (Knowing how enjoyable the Bryan Danielson vs El Generico Matches in the Indies were, this proves even more why I despise the Philosophy of how Vince/Corporate does things on the Main Roster)
3 Way Ladder Match: pretty Good, give the Three Wrestlers in the Match credit for Bumping with the Spots they had without an Audience in front of them.
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins: Pretty enjoyable, just wish Owens would’ve done the Package Piledriver as the Finish of the Match instead of the Stunner(why can’t he use That specific Move in the Company, can anybody explain that Nonsense to Me?)
Yawn Strowman vs Oldberg: No Words, just absolutely Garbage & a big Middle Finger to Pro Wrestling!
AJ Styles vs Undertaker (Graveyard Match): Pretty Nice overall, the Editing & postproduction(all done by Jeremy Borash apparently, what makes Sense because he gets credited for the Broken Universe Segments in Impact) definetly made It quite enjoyable to watch. Styles losing here I’m sure is not hurting him really, if it was a Regular Match then it would be a different Story XD
So overall a slight Thumbs Down in my Book, but the Graveyard Match salvaged Night One of WM 36 being completly Terrible. :o
#Emptymania

By the way, please check out JDfromNY206 & Solomonster’s Review of WM 36 Night One, I absolutely recommend those 100%, just very Spot on & no Sugarcoating by these Guys yeah! :)

Hopefully tonights WM 36 Night Two will be better, Edge/Orton, Drew/Brock & possibly Fiend/Johnboy should be the Highlights out of that Show, we will see!
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Background Pony #7029

I can’t say the same for Kairi Sane, because I don’t know what her situation is, but Asuka ain’t going anywhere. I imagine she’ll be in WWE for a long time.

It’s also obvious Vince McMahon seems to like her, given she has been featured more prominently on these empty arena shows than any other WWE star. In fact, I’d imagine Asuka is to the women’s division what AJ Styles is to the men’s division, as far as Vince is concerned.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Background Pony #7029

I also listened to Solomonster’s review after the show was over and it’s funny: despite giving the show a slight thumbs up, it felt like most of his review was him just bitching and moaning. Some I get, like the Goldberg match, but it was very cringy at times.

I had to turn the volume down multiple times when he kept going on and on about how it didn’t feel like a WrestleMania, because it was so grating. I don’t blame WWE for it not feeling like a WrestleMania. The world went to shit.

I did bust a gut when after Solomonster spent most of his review shitting on it he pulled up the Twitter results and people gave the show 74% thumbs up. That shit was hilarious, and was very catharic. It was like a bunch of people in unison telling him “No, fuck off, we enjoyed the show a lot.”
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I disagree with Charlotte winning, but that doesn’t take away from what was a damn good match. That may have been the best women’s match at a WrestleMania.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY  
FUCK LANASHLEY
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hollowfox Jaeger

Dude kayfabe was stabbed during the curtain call at msg

It slowly agonized at the hands of the Montreal screwjob

It got further defiled by WCW

Finally agonizing another 10 years until the internet finally shot it in the head
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life  
This better happen because I am getting sick of this “MaRrIeD” couple that Maria Kanellis invented ever since she summoned Rusev as the child’s father rather than Mike Bennett.

@QuasarNova  
Hence why I am worried that the couple IRL is being jeopardized thanks to the Lanashley angle. Just like how The Rock destroyed John Cena’s marriage after defeating him at WrestleMania 28. And I don’t even care if it’s a storyline or not.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide