Wrestling thread

Ardashir
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I won’t be seeing Wrestlemania tonight or tomorrow, but I hope that those who do enjoy the show.

And if Vince and WWE are having problems putting shows on right now, why not show matches from past events during the weekly shows?
Ardashir

They’ve been doing just that
Unless you mean older matches, as in circa 2008 and below

Good. Though I would enjoy seeing matches going back more than a decade or so. Heck let them show the Madison Square Garden championship bout between Bruno Sammartino and Ivan Koloff that ended with Koloff’s manager Lou Albano setting off a riot; I’d watch it!
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I gotta say, I enjoyed the women’s tag team title match. I thought it was entertaining.

I know Alexa Bliss gets a bad rap as a bad wrestler from some fans, and a lot of it involves saying disrespectful things like making fun of the fact she used to have an eating disorder, but I thought she held her own in that match.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Braun Strowman’s career trajectory is so weird. Here’s a guy who time after time again he lost world heavyweight championship matches, and now he finally wins the big one only because Roman Reigns choose not to wrestle.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

2 years too late for Braun

And now for the real main event

crosses fingers

Please American badass  
Please American badass  
Please American badass  
Please American badass
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

More of this please

And I know I shouldn’t

But if they managed to pull this shot off, I’m genuinely excited about what they have in store for the Fiend
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide