Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I laugh, laugh, laugh at the idiots who feel the WWE product will turn around once Bruce Prichard gets fired. I find this especially asinine because A) the same people who crap on Raw praise SmackDown, as if both shows aren't run by the same people backstage, and B) Prichard was gone from the company for over 10 years and even when he was gone Raw still sucked. Sure, there were periods in time in the last decade or so where Raw was good, like that Summer 2011 period shortly after CM Punk's pipebomb or early 2014, but I remember specifically watching Raw during the guest host era, a time in which wasuck redally awful and Prichard had nothing to do with it.

Raw is definitely in a major creative slump. It's been in a slump ever since Prichard replaced Heyman in his role. But Raw has sucked before even without Bruce Prichard, so I don't know why the fuck people are calling for his head. As long as McMahon is in charge, nothing is gonna change. Plain and simple.

Incidentally, the last time I thought Raw was really good was when Miz was champ. The two episodes with Miz as champion was actually very compelling, and that's because the episodes told a narrative. Both episodes were about Miz being a chickenshit heel and being forced to defend his title and trying to sneak his way out of it. It told a story over the course of three hours, which is something Raw normally doesn't do. That's the last time I've really enjoyed Raw.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life