Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I'm sure the main event is going to be great, but man. WrestleMania night 1 was way better. So many matches tonight have either underwhelmed or were way too short. The fact the Intercontinental Championship match was only like 6 or 7 minutes is an injustice. Or hell, the fact Sami and Owens only went 10. Even Rhea and Asuka felt a couple minutes short. The finish came out of nowhere.

The only matches that really felt were given the proper length were the Women's Tag Title match and the United States Championship match. And even then, I would have probably chopped off a couple minutes of the Women's Tag Title match and given it to one of the other matches. Or you could've cut the Bayley Bella Twins segment.

I still think the show overall has been good, but last night's show was so much better. There's no comparison. And the fact I'm saying this when last night there was a 30 minute rain delay is inexcusable. A show with a 30 minute rain delay should not feel better paced than a show without a rain delay.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I'm sure the main event is going to be great, but man. WrestleMania night 1 was way better. So many matches tonight have either underwhelmed or were way too short. The fact the Intercontinental Championship match was only like 6 or 7 minutes is an injustice. Or hell, the fact Sami and Owens only went 10. Even Rhea and Asuka felt a couple minutes short. The finish came out of nowhere.

The only matches that really felt were given the proper length were the Women's Tag Title match and the United States Championship match. And even then, I would have probably chopped off a couple minutes of the Women's Tag Title match and given it to one of the other matches. Or you could've cut the Bayley Bella Twins segment.

I still think the show overall has been good, but last night's show was so much better. There's no comparison.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L

Istill think the show overall has been good, but last night's show was so much better. There's no comparison.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L

The only matches that really felt were given the proper length were the Women's Tag Title match and the United States Championship match. And even then,
I would have probably chopped off a couple minutes of the Women's Tag Title match and given it to one of the other matches.

Istil
l think the show overall has been good, but last night's show was so much better. There's no comparison.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life