Viewing last 25 versions of post by gingerninja666 in topic Wrestling thread

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I wish more people cared about New Japan. Not just whatever Moxley is doing there. The match with Ishii was awesome, definitely. But it's not the only amazing match of the tournament so far. There's been Jay White/Goto, Jay White/Ishii, Ospreay/Ibushi, KENTA/Tanahashi, EVIL/SANADA, SANADA/ZSJ Taichi/Shingo, Naito/Goto, Cobb/Ishii, ZSJ/Tanahashi, Ospreay/Lance Archer, Ospreay/Okada.

Also, AEW fans can be really obnoxious sometimes. Dragon Gate's biggest show is happening tommorow, and there are people showing up in threads just to say that PAC should drop the belt. They clearly don't care about Dragon Gate. They just want PAC "free" to do stuff with AEW. It's annoying because I've enjoyed what I've seen of Dragon Gate a whole lot, and PAC is a massive asset to them.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I wish more people cared about New Japan. Not just whatever Moxley is doing there. The match with Ishii was awesome, definitely. But it's not the only amazing match of the tournament so far. There's been Jay White/Goto, Jay White/Ishii, Ospreay/Ibushi, KENTA/Tanahashi, EVIL/SANADA, SANADA/ZSJ Taichi/Shingo, Naito/Goto, Cobb/Ishii, ZSJ/Tanahashi, Ospreay/Lance Archer, Ospreay/Okada.

Also, AEW can be really obnoxious. Dragon Gate's biggest show is happening tommorow, and there are people showing up in threads just to say that PAC should drop the belt. They clearly don't care about Dragon Gate. They just want PAC "free" to do stuff with AEW. It's annoying because I've enjoyed what I've seen of Dragon Gate a whole lot, and PAC is a massive asset to them.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666