Wrestling General

Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Rampage was a Fine Show overall this week!
Blackpool Combat Club vs Best Friends & Bandido was a Fine Six Man Tag Match, the Video Promo by Kyle Fletcher was Fine, Jade Cargill in Action was Eh plus the Short Brawl between Taya Valkyrie & Jade Cargill was Okay, The Acclaimed & Daddy Ass vs Varsity Athletes was a Decent Six Man Tag Match, the QTV Segment was Eh, the Segment with The Hardys, Isiah Kassidy, Ethan Page & The Gunns was Decent, the Brawl Segment with Adam Cole & “The Vampire” Chris Jericho was Fine & Dustin Rhodes vs Bishop Kaun was pretty Decent plus the Post-Match Beatdown by The Mogul Embassy on Dustin & Keith Lee was really Decent! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #E9F3
LOL Bryan Alvarez was completly Butthurt back in the 2000s when CM Punk was with Maria Kanellis together, hearing the Details makes it even more clear that History repeats itself with Alvarez pushing out Anti-Punk Stories in pure Biased Fashion, absolutely Embarrassing! :D
#PunkIsRight #CMPunk #BestInTheWorld
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Fight Forever will come out on June 27th according to Sources, so around Forbidden Door Season then, f#cking Finally man! :)
#AEWFightForever #AEWGames
This entire Stuff about having the First Collision Show be at Daily’s Place instead of the United Center if the Situation hasn’t been Resolved sounds very Overblown in my Opinion. :o
#AEWCollision #AEW
Background Pony #E9F3
Haha even someone from the Grapsody Podcast is saying that Alvarez/Meltzer are blatantly pushing out BS Rumors/Stories to derail Punk’s Reputation, it’s truly that way, everytime some Progress is being made there’s Meltzer or Alvarez making up complete Garbage to make Punk look Bad it’s f#cking Embarrassing man XD :D
#CMPunk #FuckTheAntiPunkNarrative
Once Again I think “Switchblade” Jay White should be the Next AEW World Champion when MJF’s Run with the Belt is over, he’s just Great man heh! ;)
#JayWhite #KingSwitch #SwitchbladeEra #BCGold #TheCatalyst
Background Pony #E9F3
Botchamania 473 was pretty Good, the Taz/Excalibur(and Schiavone) AEW Commentary Stuff as usual Good Stuff & the Pokemon Rap Botchamania Ending was Nice! :)
#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch #ItsTaz
Background Pony #E9F3
NJPW Resurgence 2023 tonight, it should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!
Juice Robinson vs Fred Rosser should be a really Fine Street Fight, Jon Moxley, Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino vs Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii & Rocky Romero should be pretty Good, Will Ospreay vs Hiroshi Tanahashi should be really Good(Ospreay vs Archer at Dominion gotta be the Match right?) & the Tournament to crown the First STRONG Womens Champion between Mercedes Mone, Willow Nightingale, Momo Kohgo & Steph should be Enjoyable(would be quite Fine if Mercedes vs Willow is Final of this but Mercedes vs Momo wouldn’t be Bad either of course), I can’t wait yeah! :D
#njResurgence #KingOfSports
Botchamania 473 was pretty Good, the Taz/Excalibur(and Schiavone) AEW Commentary Stuff as usual Good Stuff & the Pokemon Rap Botchamania Ending was Nice! :)
#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch #ItsTaz
Forgot to say that the Part with Samoa Joe slipping(what wasn’t shown in the aired Episode) at the ROH Tapings when he had the Segment with Zack Sabre Jr was Chucklingworthy! :)
#SamoaJoe #ROH
Background Pony #E9F3
NJPW Resurgence 2023 was a really Enjoyable Show overall!
Mercedes Mone vs Stephanie Vaquer was absolutely Good, Willow Nightingale vs Momo Kohgo was damn Fine, Juice Robinson vs Fred Rosser was a Enjoyable Street Fight(including Toni Storm as the Finish of the Match made lots of Sense mhm), KENTA vs Hikuleo was Fine(KENTA vs Eddie Kingston? Should be Good Stuff!), the Promo Segment by Kyle Fletcher was quite Sad(oh no Aussie Open relinquishing the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles & the STRONG Openweight Tag Titles, that f#cking Sucks, hopefully Mark Davis will be Back very soon!), Jon Moxley, Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino vs Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii & Rocky Romero was pretty Good, Will Ospreay vs Hiroshi Tanahashi was really Good(Ospreay/Archer happening at Dominion on June 4th as it should be, their Match from 2019 in the G1 Climax 29 was Enjoyable Stuff, so I’m looking forward to this one) & Mercedes Mone vs Willow Nightingale was Enjoyable until the unfortunate Injury of Mercedes happened!(apparently she suffered a Broken Ankle, that’s a f#cking Shame, get well Mercedes…)
#njResurgence #KingOfSports #GetWellSoonMercedes
Background Pony #E9F3
It really Sucks that Mercedes Mone(Mercedes Varnado) is going to be Out with that supposed Broken Ankle until the beginning 2024 most likely, I wish that would be not the Cast & she could be Back sooner, apparently she was supposed to be at Forbidden Door II facing Cargill for the TBS Title. :(
#MercedesMone #GetWellSoonMercedes
The Release Date of AEW: Fight Forever is now truly been Revealed by that Video Announcement, it’s going to come out on June 29th, can’t wait to play as “The Best in the World” CM Punk hehe! ;)
#AEWFightForever #AEWGames
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Unrestricted with Skye Blue was a Fine Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #SkyeBlue
Background Pony #E9F3
Taiji Ishimori got Injured at a recent BOSJ Event(the Korakuen Hall One where he faced Hiromu Takahashi), hopefully it’s not too Horrible man… ;(
#TaijiIshimori #GetWellSoonIshimori #BoneSoldier
From what Kyle Fletcher stated on the Resurgence 2023 Show, Mark Davis won’t be out for too long, hopefully that’s the Case for Real, Aussie Open need to be on my Screen period! :o
#AussieOpen #GetWellMarkDavis #UnitedEmpire #CrownsUp
Background Pony #E9F3
A AEW-STARDOM Partnership is coming closer I certainly think so heh! :)
#AEWxSTARDOM
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Dynamite tonight, it should be a pretty Good Go-Home Show going into Double or Nothing 2023 overall!
Orange Cassidy vs Kyle Fletcher should be Enjoyable(hopefully Fletcher gets a lot of Shine in this Match!), the Segment with Ricky Starks should be Good(please let a Ricky Starks & Jay White Promo take place), Lucha Bros vs Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta should be a absolutely Good Tag Team Match, the FTR Segment should be Fine(TK needs to get the Tag Division back to where it should be, Dax & Cash deserve getting meaningful Challengers for their AEW Tag Team Belts), House of Black vs AR Fox, Blake Christian & Metalik should be a really Fine Six Man Tag Match, the Announcement for where the First Collision Show will be held from by Tony Khan should be “Interesting”(when I don’t hear the United Center, it’s a Epic Fail/Blunder on AEW’s behalf mhm…), the Contract Signing Segment with Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) & “The Vampire” Chris Jericho should be Good, Taya Valkyrie vs Lady Frost should be Decent(could be a Good Womens Match if they get 10 minutes XD) & the Segment with MJF, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara & Jack Perry should be pretty Fine, I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #DoTheRightThingTK
It was 3 Years ago when Hana Kimura passed away from Suicide, still one of the most Saddest Tragedies in my Opinion! :(
#RIPHanaKimura
Background Pony #E9F3
Aussie Open are All Elite! Didn’t expect that but that’s a really Positive Move for the Tag Team Division certainly, a FTR vs Aussie Open Program will be happening & I can’t wait for it yay! :D (will do the AEW Dynamite Recap later tonight!)
#AussieOpen #AussieOpenAreAllElite #KyleFletcher #MarkDavis #UnitedEmpire
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Dynamite was a Good Show overall this week, definetly not at the Top of Go-Home Editions Dynamite had, but still Fine I would say!
Orange Cassidy vs Kyle Fletcher was Enjoyable(I already mentioned it earlier, but it’s pretty Neat that Aussie Open are All Elite! Hmm, could this maybe mean that Ospreay joins AEW aswell when his Contract expires with NJPW in February of 2024?), the Backstage Attack by “Switchblade” Jay White & Juice Robinson on Ricky Starks was Fine(honestly wished a Starks/Jay Promo Segment taking place, Jay White is a pretty Good Talker mhm), the Backstage Promo by “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry was Solid, the Segment with FTR & Mark Briscoe was Fine(the TNA Shots by Dax XD), the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Sammy Guevara was Okay, House of Black vs AR Fox, Blake Christian & Metalik was a pretty Fine Six Man Tag Match(I have to say a House of Black vs House of Torture Match at Forbidden Door II wouldn’t be Bad in my Opinion, but it’s likely not going to happen), the Backstage Promo by Blackpool Combat Club was Good, the Promo Segment with MJF & Darby Allin was Good plus the little Attack by Jack Perry on MJF was Solid(nothing in this Build has made me think that anyone is on MJF’s Level, the only one who comes somewhat close is Darby), Taya Valkyrie vs Lady Frost was Fine, the Announcement about where the First Collision Event will be held from by Tony Khan was a Sigh of Relief(thank goodness that the United Center was announced, wasn’t that Hard right? Can’t wait to see CM Punk back man yeah!), the Backstage Interview by Alex Marvez with Hangman Page was Solid, the Contract Signing Segment with Adam Cole(w/Roderick Strong) & Chris Jericho plus the Appearence by Sabu was pretty Fine(didn’t expect seeing Sabu on here XD Maffew’s Reaction will be quite Something), Roderick Strong vs Daniel Garcia was Fine(The End of Heartache is such a Neat Finisher), the Recap Package of Willow Nightingale winning the STRONG Openweight Womens Title at the NJPW Resurgence Event was Good(eeyup first time that Mercedes Mone was shown on AEW Programming…) Lucha Bros vs Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta was a really Fine Tag Match plus the Promo by Jon Moxley towards the Young Bucks was pretty Good! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #E9F3
The Pre-Ticket Sales for the first AEW Collision from the United Center are apparently doing Very Well, heh of course, the CM Punk Effect Baby~ ;)
#AEWCollision #CMPunk
Background Pony #E9F3
ROH Wrestling was very Good overall this week!
Mark Briscoe vs JD Drake was Good, Claudio Castagnoli vs Serpentico was Fine, Kyle Fletcher vs AR Fox was damn Good, Willow Nightingale had a Fine Showing, Shane Taylor vs Tracy Williams was Fine, The Kingdom vs Willie Mack & Ninja Mack was a pretty Fine Tag Match, Kiera Hogan had a Decent Showing, Stu Grayson & The Righteous had a really Decent Showing, Mercedes Martinez had a Fine Showing, Rocky Romero vs Titus Alexander was Fine, Athena had a really Fine Showing, Dralistico vs Tony Deppen was Good, Skye Blue vs Miranda Alize was Decent, Blake Christian vs Nick Comoroto was pretty Decent, Diamante vs Trish Adora was pretty Decent, Pentagon Jr vs Slim J was Fine & Samoa Joe & Zack Sabre Jr vs Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal was a pretty Good Tag Team Match! :D
#WatchROH #RingOfHonor #ROH
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Rampage should be a Decent Show overall this week!
Best Friends vs should be pretty Decent, Hikaru Shida & Britt Baker vs Nyla & Marina Shafir should be Solid, Ethan Page & The Gunns in Action should be Solid & The Acclaimed and Daddy Ass vs La Faccion Ingobernable should be a Fine Six Man Tag Match! :)
Tony Khan talked about AEW & STARDOM on the Double or Nothing 2023 Media Call, definetly expect seeing Interactions between AEW/ROH Women & the STARDOM Ladies soon! :)
#AEWxSTARDOM
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Rampage was a Decent Show overall this week!
The Acclaimed & Daddy Ass vs La Faccion Ingobernable was a Fine Six Man Tag Match, Ethan Page & The Gunns in Action was Okay/Solid plus the Post-Match Segment with The Hardys(w/Isiah Kassidy & Hook) & Ethan/Gunns was Okay, the Backstage Interview by Lexy Nair with Keith Lee & Dustin Rhodes was Solid, Hikaru Shida & Britt Baker vs Nyla & Marina was Decent & Best Friends vs Big Bill & Lee Moriarty was a Decent Tag Match plus the Brawl between some of the Competitors in the Blackjack Battle Royale was Decent!(thank goodness Jay White didn’t appear in this, wise Choice) :)
Background Pony #E9F3
Apparently certain People are thinking that Will Ospreay could end up joining AEW aswell since Aussie Open are now in the Promotion, there’s definetly a realistic Possibility of that when his NJPW Contract is up in February 2024, let’s see what happens! :)
#WillOspreay #WillOspreayToAEW? #UnitedEmpire
It’s very clear that CM Punk returning will bring a lot more Emotional Investment to the AEW Product, it’s just a undeniable Fact Ladies & Gentlemen… ;)
#CMPunk #AEW #BestInTheWorld #TellMeWhenImTellingLies
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Unrestricted with Tony Khan (Double Or Nothing 2023 Preview) was a Fine Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #TonyKhan
Countdown to AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 was Enjoyable! :)
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #E9F3
NJPW Best of the Super Juniors 30 was a very Good Tournament overall, makes me even more excited for the G1 Climax 33 Tournament haha!
Wato/Titan was a Enjoyable Final! :)
#njpw #BOSJ30 #KingOfSports
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 tonight, it should be a really Good Show overall!
Here are my Predictions:
Zero Hour
The Hardys & Hook vs Ethan Page & The Gunns
Prediction: The Hardys & Hook
Main Card
The Blackjack Battle Royale
Prediction: Orange Cassidy or “Switchblade” Jay White (in my Mind Jay White should win the International Title in a 1 on 1 Match rather, but absolutely wouldn’t mind if he wins it here mhm)
House of Black(c) vs ?
Prediction: Houuse of Black
Jade Cargill(c) vs Taya Valkyrie
Prediction: Jade Cargill (definetly looks like Kris Statlander when she Returns soon is the only logical Choice at this point to end Cargill’s TBS Title Run)
Unsanctioned Match with Sabu as Special Enforcer
Adam Cole vs Chris Jericho
Prediction: Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) (could go either way, but Cole winning & be a potential Contender for MJF down the line makes a lot of Sense)
FTR(c) vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett with Mark Briscoe as Special Guest Referee
Prediction: FTR (this could actually be a really Fine Tag Team Match, but still Dax & Cash in the long-term should have Credible Challengers like Aussie Open as Example)
Ladder Match
Wardlow(c) vs Christian Cage
Prediction: Wardlow (could honestly go either way, in my Opinion giving the TNT Title to Christian wouldn’t be a Bad Idea like I stated a few Times, but Wardlow retaining is more likely)
Anarchy in the Arena
Blackpool Combat Club vs The Elite
Prediction: The BCC (think Don Callis & a appearing Konosuke Takeshita could play a Role here to cost The Elite the Match)
Jamie Hayter(c) vs Toni Storm
Prediction: Toni Storm (only because if Hayter is Injured still in a too problematic Way, but if she’s fine enough, then she should Retain)
MJF(c) vs Darby Allin vs Sammy Guevara vs “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry
Prediction: Maxwell Jacob Friedman (should be a Enjoyable 4 Way certainly, but could someone confront MJF at the End of the Night? Some People speculate CM Punk could make his Return here, but honestly I would hold his significant Comeback off for the First Collision Event at the United Center in good ol Chicago heh)
#AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling #CMPunkReturnTonight?
Background Pony #E9F3
The Sit-down Interview by Jim Ross with Don Callis was pretty Great! Lots of interesting Pieces being said by Don, will be interesting if he plays a Role at the End of the Anarchy in the Arena Match… ;)
#DonCallis
The new released Bullet Club Gold Merch is really Neat, will definetly get That 100%! Just Too Sweet! :)
#BCGold #BulletClub #BC-4-Life #AEW
Background Pony #E9F3
AEW Double or Nothing 2023 was a Good Show overall! (arguably one of the weakest PPVs that AEW has had, certainly the least Double or Nothing Show so far in my Opinion, but still a Good Show)
The Hardys & Hook vs Ethan Page & The Gunns was Okay(Jeff really didn’t look Good), the Blackjack Battle Royale was pretty Fine, Adam Cole vs Chris Jericho was a “Solid” Unsanctioned Match(definetly the biggest Disappointment of the Show, the Jericho Fatigue has been very apparent for quite sometime Folks, he really should be off TV for atleast Six Months), FTR vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett was Fine(as usual a overbooked Jeff Jarrett Match XD), the Backstage Attack by Jay White & Juice Robinson on Ricky Starks with FTR coming for the Save of Ricky was Decent(hmm a three on three Match happening? Will a third Bullet Club Gold Member come soon?), Wardlow vs Christian Cage was a Good Ladder Match(Wardlow is a better Jeff Hardy than the actual Jeff at this point XD), Jamie Hayter vs Toni Storm was Okay(obviously it’s unfortunate that they couldn’t have a similar type of Quality Match like they had at Full Gear last year, hopefully Jamie isn’t that Banged up, she absolutely needs to be on the All In Show at Wembley), House of Black vs The Acclaimed & Daddy Ass was pretty Fine(already said it once, a House of Black vs House of Torture Match at Forbidden Door II would be a fitting Thing to do, Yujiro can take the Fall after a Dante’s Inferno or something XD), Jade Cargill vs Taya Valkyrie was Decent, Kris Statlander returning & winning the TBS Title from Jade was a Good Moment(glad to have Kris back no f#cking question about it! Some People will nitpick that she could’ve won the Title later down the line instead of a rushed/abrupt Way), MJF vs Darby Allin vs Sammy Guevara vs “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry was very Good & Blackpool Combat Club vs The Elite was a Enjoyable Anarchy in the Arena Match plus the Ending with Konosuke Takeshita’s Heel Turn was Good Stuff!(yep Kota Ibushi appearing on AEW Programming is definetly upon us…) :)
#AEWDON #DoubleOrNothing #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #E9F3
Kota Ibushi said certain Comments about Konosuke Takeshita(read that on Dark Puro Flowsion’s Account a few Hours ago), oh it’s getting Interesting… ;)
#KotaIbushi #KotaIbushiToAEW? #TheGoldenStar
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide