Wrestling General

Background Pony #8983
Hopefully CM Punk is coming back to AEW when his Injury is Finished & the Recovery Process is completed, like I already stated it would be down right Suicide & Malpractice if Tony Khan let’s Punk slip through his Fingers just because of Ridiculous High School Type Antics of certain Parties!
CM Punk vs MJF Chapter Two absolutely has to happen, that Story has to get a Delightful Conclusion period! :o
#CMPunk #AEW #BestInTheWorld
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Rampage was really Good overall this week!
Ricky Starks vs Lance Archer was Fine, Hook vs Lee Moriarty was pretty Decent, Athena vs Madison Rayne was Decent plus the Post-Match Stuff with Athena attacking Aubrey Edwards & Mercedes Martinez making her Return was Fine(I absolutely enjoy this Vicious Side of Athena, looks like she could beat Martinez for the ROH Womens Title), the Video Vignette by House of Black was pretty Good & the Tag Team Match with Eddie Kingston & Ortiz vs Konosuke Takeshita & Jun Akiyama was Enjoyable Stuff!(can’t wait for Eddie Kingston vs Jun Akiyama on the Zero Hour Pre-Show of Full Gear) :D
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with Tony Khan(AEW Full Gear 2022 Preview) was a Fine Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWFullGear #FullGear #TonyKhan
CM Punk got removed from the Cover of the AEW Fight Forever Video Game, what a Stupid Move, taking your BIGGEST & GREATEST Acquisition/Star out could harm your Sales quite a bit!
Man I can’t wait for the Delightful CM Punk Chants to re-emerge soon~ ;)
#CMPunk #AEWFightForever
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
Botchamania 463 was really Enjoyable, the AEW Commentary Parts with Taz/Excalibur/Schiavone were Hysterical & the Jim Cornette Silent Hill Botchamania Ending was f#cking Great! :D
#FackingBullshit #ItsTaz #IAmTheTable
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
NJPW-STARDOM Historic X-Over tomorrow, should be a absolutely Good Show overall!
Great Muta, Kazuchika Okada & Toru Yano vs United Empire should be really Fine, Will Ospreay vs Shota Umino should be damn Good & KAIRI vs Mayu Iwatani should be very Enjoyable(could Mercedes Varnado make a Appearence confronting the Winner of this IWGP Womens Championship Match?), can’t wait! :D
#NJPWxSTARDOM
Countdown to Full Gear 2022 was pretty Good! :)
#AEWFullGear #FullGear #AllEliteWrestling
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Full Gear 2022 tonight, it should be a absolutely Good Show even with the Build being Average overall!
Zero Hour:
Best Friends, Rocky Romero & Danhausen vs The Factory
Prediction: Best Friends, Romero & Danhausen
Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage
Prediction: Ricky Starks (the Finals of the Tournament happen on Wednesday right? So Ricky Starks vs Ethan Page will happen on Dynamite)
Eddie Kingston vs Jun Akiyama
Prediction: Eddie Kingston (should be Enjoyable certainly)
Main Card:
Chris Jericho(c) vs Bryan Danielson vs Claudio Castagnoli vs Sammy Guevara
Prediction: Chris Jericho (I wish of course he drops the ROH World Title because this Angle already has lost my Interest, especially when Comedy Jobber Cabana was the Mystery Opponent a few Weeks ago completly killed me giving a Shit about this Jericho ROH Angle)
Wardlow(c) vs Samoa Joe vs Powerhouse Hobbs
Prediction: Powerhouse Hobbs (definetly seems to be a likely Outcome in my Opinion, because I see Wardlow facing Joe at Final Battle for the ROH TV Title)
Toni Storm(c) vs Jamie Hayter
Prediction: Toni Storm (I think Jamie is losing again because of Britt doing something, in my Book Hayter should be the One defeating Jade for the TBS Title already stated this a lot of Times)
The Acclaimed(c) vs Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland
Prediction: Lee & Swerve (I know it’s a bold Prediction but for some Reason i could see Lee & Swerve regaining the AEW Tag Titles & then drop them to FTR next Year)
Steel Cage Match
“Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs Luchasaurus
Prediction: “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry (maybe Jungle Boy vs Christian Cage happens at Revolution 2023)
Saraya vs Britt Baker
Prediction: Saraya (definetly a Match lots of Eyes will be on for Reasons, the Microscope is definetly on Saraya, how will she look? By the way, Mercedes Varnado will not make a Appearence & have her AEW Debut)
Death Triangle(c) vs The Elite
Prediction: The EVPs LOL (man I hope so much CM Punk Chants happen in this Match, the EVPs should not get away scott-free for what they unnecessary caused Months ago… Oh I hope by the way that House of Black completly destroy Them heh)
Sting & Darby Allin vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett
Prediction: Sting & Darby Allin (let this be a One-off please & don’t stretch this Angle)
Jade Cargill(c) vs Nyla Rose
Prediction: Jade Cargill (for the Love of Celestia please let Jamie Hayter get the TBS Title)
Jon Moxley(c) vs MJF
Prediction: Maxwell Jacob Friedman (there’s no other Outcome that should take Place, does William Regal hand MJF the Brass Knucks or something to that regard in the Match?)
This PPV absolutely has to Deliver big or else the CM Punk being heavily Missed Effect keeps being put outthere mhm! :D
#AEWFullGear #FullGear #AllEliteWrestling #DoTheRightThingTK
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
NJPW-STARDOM Historic X-Over was a absolutely Enjoyable Show overall!
Great Muta, Kazuchika Okada & Toru Yano vs United Empire was Fine, Will Ospreay vs Shota Umino was pretty Good, the Confirmation for Will Ospreay vs Kenny Omega happening at Wrestle Kingdom 17 was Nice(if that’s not going to be a literal MOTY Candidate I don’t even know anymore) & KAIRI vs Mayu Iwatani was pretty Enjoyable! :)
#NJPWxSTARDOM #njpw #STARDOM
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Full Gear 2022 was a pretty damn Good Show overall, it can be argued if Revolution or this Show was AEW’s Best PPV of 2022!(not counting Forbidden Door just because it was a Crossover Event with NJPW, what by the way was likely my favorite PPV of this Year)
Best Friends, Rocky Romero & Danhausen vs The Factory was Fine, Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage was really Fine, Eddie Kingston vs Jun Akiyama was Good(Eddie’s Post-Match Part was Neat), “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs Luchasaurus was a Nice Steel Cage Match, Death Triangle vs The Elite was a really Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match(easily the most surprising & rightful Outcome! Hearing what the People chanted at the beginning, taking the Biased One-sided Narrative against Punk, hopefully when Punk returns in 2023 he has to be a Vindictive Delightful Heel putting these Fools in their Place haha!), Jade Cargill vs Nyla was Meh, Chris Jericho vs Bryan Danielson vs Claudio Castagnoli vs Sammy Guevara was Great, Saraya vs Britt Baker was Decent, Wardlow vs Samoa Joe vs Powerhouse Hobbs was really Fine, Sting & Darby Allin vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett was Fine, Toni Storm vs Jamie Hayter was damn Good(giving Jamie Hayter the Title was the Right Call seeing how Over she is, but I guess this means she’s not the one to beat Jade for the TBS Title), The Acclaimed vs Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee was a Fine Tag Match(definetly concluded to the Scenario most People predicted with Lee having enough of Swerve’s Shit & now going to have a Program against each other) & Jon Moxley vs MJF was Good!(it absolutely ended & played out like many People imagined. Absolutely it was time for Maxwell Jacob Friedman to be the World Champion of AEW & now it’s going to be Intriguing how his Run is going to be, the MJF Era has Begun) :D
#AEWFullGear #FullGear #AllEliteWrestling #MJFNewAEWChamp
Konosuke Takeshita being All Elite is a Great Thing, this truly has to mean he will be a All-Atlantic or TNT Champion at somepoint yay! :)
#KonosukeTakeshitaIsAllElite
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dark Elevation was Decent overall this week, Rush, Butcher & Blade had a Fine Showing, Hikaru Shida & Willow Nightingale had a Decent Showing, Brian Cage squashing Brandon Cutler was really Decent & Best Friends vs The Factory was a pretty Solid Six Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
The “F### CM Punk” Chants were featured on the Being The Elite Episode, makes me think even more that the “F#cking Children” Line by Punk at the Media Scrum is true.
Why would you put that in the Video besides trying to have a Agenda against Punk?! 🙄
#CMPunk #AEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dark was Decent overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were Great on Commentary, Rush vs Leon Ruffin for the short time it lasted was Fine & Dark Order vs Trustbusters was a Solid Six Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was pretty Good, the Promo Package for Ricky Starks vs Ethan Page was really Good, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Chris Jericho was Decent, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry was Good, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Keith Lee was pretty Fine(Lee vs Swerve should be a Enjoyable Program), the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Saraya was Decent, the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Jamie Hayter(w/Britt Baker) was Good & the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Wardlow was Fine! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be an Interesting Show post Full Gear 2022 overall!
Ricky Starks vs Ethan Page should be Good, Orange Cassidy vs Jake Hager should be Decent, the William Regal Segment should be very Intriguing, if MJF has a Segment(WHAT HE 100% SHOULD!) that should be Great(let’s see how many Punk References Maxwell drops, especially being in Chicago out of all Places XD By the way, it was one Year ago since the Fantastic Punk/MJF In-Ring Promo happened), Chris Jericho vs Tomohiro Ishii should be Good(somehow I would Love seeing Ishii win the ROH World Title, but of course it’s not going to happen unfortunately) & Death Triangle vs The Elite should be a Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match(if here the “CM Punk” Chants do not happen I would be severly Disappointed), I can’t wait! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #ChantForPunk #CMPunk
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
LMFAO! The EVPs acting like a High School Clique doing Childish Shots at CM Punk, if this Stuff doesn’t lead to Punk returning in 2023 feuding with The Elite then this Shit is just Ridiculous!
Will do the AEW Dynamite Recap later tonight yeah! :)
#CMPunk #AEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite was a absolutely Good Show overall this week!
The William Regal, Jon Moxley & Bryan Danielson Segment was pretty Good(definetly a Massive Disappointment that MJF wasn’t on this Show, a wasted Opportunity certainly to have him not be appear in Chicago as the AEW World Champion), the Backstage Segment with Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland was Good, Orange Cassidy vs Jake Hager was Decent, the Post-Match Stuff with House of Black making their Nice Return attacking Best Friends & The Factory(plus some Security Geeks XD) was really Good(hopefully this Run will truly be Great for them, do it correctly TK!), Ricky Starks vs Ethan Page was Fine(the MJF vs Starks Program should be Enjoyable), Death Triangle vs The Elite was a really Good Six Man Tag Match(I already told my Piece on the EVPs doing Childish Shots towards Punk & how i feel about it. Now Knowing that apparently some of Punk’s Camp didn’t like it whatsoever confirms my Thoughts even more), the Backstage Segment with FTR & Top Flight was Fine, Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker vs Skye Blue & Willow Nightingale vs TayJay was Solid(the Announcement of Thunder Rosa being stripped of the AEW Womens Title & so Hayter being declared as the official Womens Champion without the Interim Stuff plus Toni Storm’s Reign being put in the Record Books as an actual Former AEW Womens Champion was a Good Call), the Acclaimed(w/Billy Gunn) Segment was Solid(don’t care seeing Jeff Jarrett in the Tag Title Picture, I thought post Full Gear he would be not playing a Factor on TV anymore really) & Chris Jericho vs Tomohiro Ishii was absolutely Enjoyable!(everything with Ishii included & being part of it is automatically a Enjoyable Match to watch period! Looks like Claudio is facing Jericho at the Final Battle 2022 Show) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #CMPunkWasRight
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Fine Show overall!
Darby Allin vs Anthony Henry should be Decent, the Chris Jericho Segment should be Fine, Hikaru Shida in Action should be really Solid & FTR vs Top Flight should be a Enjoyable Tag Team Match(yeah I heard about the Injury that Dante Martin suffered in this Match, will be looking where that happened), can’t wait! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Rampage was a absolutely Fine Show overall this week!
FTR vs Top Flight was a Enjoyable Tag Team Match(so the Match itself wasn’t stopped, then the Dante Martin being Injured Observation happened after it was Over & not being aired on TV), the Promo Vignette by Powerhouse Hobbs was Good Stuff, the Chris Jericho(w/JAS) & Claudio Castagnoli Segment was Fine(is TK really possibly deciding to put Claudio with the Jericho Appreciation Society? Don’t know if that’s a Good Idea…), the Renee Paquette Interview with Toni Storm was Decent, Darby Allin vs Anthony Henry was really Decent, the Backstage Interview by Lexy Nair with Athena was Good(enjoy the Heel Athena Stuff a lot), Hikaru Shida had a Fine Showing, the Backstage Promo by FTR was Fine(Dax Harwood vs Bryan Danielson on next weeks Dynamite?! F#ck yes can’t wait for that!) & Rush, Butcher & Blade vs Dark Order was a Solid Six Man Tag Match plus the Post-Match Angle with Preston Vance turning on the Dark Order joining the Los Faccion Ingobernable Group & attacking Silver & Reynolds was Good!(still not invested in the Dark Order Stuff, haven’t been in many many Months) :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
Mercedes Varnado(Sasha Banks) not appearing at Survivor Series in Boston makes some People speculate she could possibly go to an AEW or still appear at an Stardom related Event, I personally am still very certain that Meecedes goes back to WWE but I would be positively Surprised if she actually wants to do something Different in the Wrestling World. :o
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dark Elevation was pretty Fine overall this week, seeing Maki Itoh was Neat, Konosuke Takeshita vs Ari Daivari was Good(Takeshita has to be a Champion come 2023 period!), Kip Sabian had a pretty Solid Backstage Promo, Best Friends had a pretty Decent Showing, Athena had a absolutely Decent Showing & Eddie Kingston & Ortiz vs Aaron Solo & Nick Comoroto was a really Solid Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
AEW Unrestricted with Saraya was a Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #Saraya
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dark was a Fine Show overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were very Enjoyable on Commentary, Hikaru Shida had a Decent Showing, Angelico had a pretty Solid Showing, Brian Cage vs Tony Deppen was Decent for the short time it lasted & Matt Hardy & Private Party vs The Wingmen was a Solid Six Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was Good, the Backstage Promo by Ricky Starks was pretty Good & the Promo by Death Triangle(w/Alex Abrahantes) was pretty Fine! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWonTBS #AEWDynamite #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a Good Show overall!
Bryan Danielson vs Dax Harwood should be damn Enjoyable(absolutely the Match that I’m looking forward to the most by a large Mile), the Jade Cargill Segment should be Eh/Okay, if House of Black have a Segment that should be Good, the MJF Promo Segment should be very Good(surely Ricky Starks will be in this Segment & by the way I expect a Punk Reference or two by Maxwell XD), Willow Nightingale vs Anna Jay should be Okay & Death Triangle vs The Elite should be a Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match(let’s see how many Childish Antics & Digs against “THE BEST IN THE WORLD” CM Punk the EVPs will do this time around…), I can’t wait! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #FuckTheElite #CMPunk
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite was a Enjoyable Show overall this week!
The Jon Moxley & Hangman Page Brawl Segment was Good(that Moxley Slip on the Stage though, that will be in the next Botchamania Episode certainly XD), Bryan Danielson vs Dax Harwood was Great, the Backstage Interview by Tony Schiavone with Ricky Starks was Good, the Powerhouse Hobbs Promo Vignette was really Fine, Samoa Joe vs AR Fox was Good plus the Post-Match Promo by Samoa Joe was pretty Fine & the Video Promo by Wardlow was Decent, the Sit-Down Segment with Claudio Castagnoli, Wheeler Yuta & Jericho Appreciation Society was Decent, the MJF Promo Segment was absolutely Good plus him attacking William Regal was Neat(hopefully this doesn’t mean Regal is done with AEW, he’s such a valuable Individual TK should know that), the Promo by Ethan Page was Fine, Ricky Starks vs Ari Daivari was a Okay Squash, the Backstage Segment with Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker(w/Rebel) was Solid, Willow Nightingale vs Anna Jay was Solid plus the Post-Match Part with Ruby Soho making her Return attacking Tay Conti was Fine, the Jade Cargill Segment was Meh(don’t f#cking care for this Cargill Bow Wow Shit), the Backstage Segment with The Acclaimed & Daddy Ass was Solid & Death Triangle vs The Elite was a Enjoyable Six Man Tag Match!(I’m just saying putting this Match in the Main Event is not bringing in massive Ratings, I would’ve put the MJF Segment personally in this Spot but whatever) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
House of Black not having a Follow-up Segment on this weeks Dynamite was a absolute Negative certainly.
#HouseOfBlack
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite got the Lowest Demo Number in almost 2 Years this week, who was in the Main Event this past Wednesday 🙄
The EVPs/Elite are not bringing a Increase of Interest to the Product, it’s just a brutally honest Observation mhm…
CM Punk absolutely has to come back & get the Interest up again no f#cking Discussions about it! :D
#CMPunk #AEW #AEWDynamite
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Decent Show overall!
Darby Allin vs Cole Karter should be Solid, the Sit-down Interview by Renee Paquette with Saraya should be Fine, Orange Cassidy vs QT Marshall should be Decent, the Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Segment should be Fine & Private Party vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett should be Solid! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #MakeRampageMoreImportant
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Rampage was pretty Decent overall this week!
Darby Allin vs Cole Karter was Solid, the Backstage Segment with Keith Lee, Swerve Strickland & Shane Taylor was Fine, Renee Paquette interviewing The Acclaimed was Decent plus the Announcement for Acclaimed vs FTR for next weeks Dynamite was Fine, Private Party vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett was Eh/Okay, the Sit-Down Interview by Renee Paquette with Saraya was Fine, Athena had a Decent Squash(definetly looks like she will win the ROH Womens Title on December 10th at Final Battle 2022), the Video Promo by Juice Robinson was Fine(Samoa Joe vs Juice Robinson for the ROH TV Title at Final Battle was not something I expected), the Video Promo by Darby Allin was Good(Darby vs Samoa Joe on Dynamite should be absolutely Good), Orange Cassidy vs QT Marshall was a Decent Lumberjack Match & the End Angle with House of Black beating down Everyone was Enjoyable! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
Botchamania 464 was Good overall, the Taz, Excalibur, Schiavone & Callis Commentary Parts were definetly Chucklingworthy Stuff, the Showing of The Elite acting Childish(doing Petty Shots against CM Punk) plus the mention of Kenny’s Interview and coming off like a Hypocrite was Neat & the South Park Kansas “Carry on my Wayward Sons” Botchamania Ending was Nice! :)
#FackingBullshit #ItsTaz #IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch
House of Black absolutely have to DESTROY The Elite when the Match happens, nothing else is going to be Accepted!
#HouseOfBlack #AEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
About the William Regal Situation, I will say if the Stories that i heard/read are indeed True, it makes the Comments by CM Punk at the All Out 2022 Media Scrum come off as even more Eye opening.
There are obvious Issues & Problems going on in AEW that better get Resolved soon or else this could get even Worse.
I knew that what Punk stated at the Media Scrum was something that holds a lot of Water to it… 😏
#PunkWasRight #AEW #GetYourShitTogetherTK
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dark Elevation was Decent overall this week, Top Flight had a pretty Solid Showing(what was up with the Mario Coin SFX/Sounds I heard XD), Kip Sabian vs Alex Reynolds was Decent & Konosuke Takeshita vs Aaron Solo was Fine in the Main Event!(Takeshita needs a Massive Push in this Promotion period) :)
AEW Unrestricted with Tony Nese was a Decent Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #TonyNese
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide