Wrestling General

Background Pony #3DAE
El Phantasmo will be appearing on IMPACT next week, that’s really Fine Stuff! :)

#HDBNGClub #HeadbangClub #TooSweet #BulletClub #BC-4-Life #AEWxNJPWxIMPACT
Background Pony #3DAE
I saw all of Jon Moxley’s IWGP US Heavyweight Title Matches on NJPW’s YouTube Channel a few Hours ago, the Minoru Suzuki Match is still my Favorite One personally heh! :)

#njpw #KingOfSports #JonMoxley
Background Pony #3DAE
Kenny Omega vs La Sombra is happening very likely at this years Triplemania Show, that should be Great when it happens yeah! :)

#KennyOmegaVsLaSombra
Background Pony #3DAE
On the recent NJPW Dontaku Show, Jay White became the First Quadruple Champion in the History of the Promotion with winning the NEVER Openweight Title against Tanahashi! :)

#njdontakuday1 #BreathWithTheSwitchblade #BC-4-Life #TooSweet #BulletClub #KingSwitch #njpw
Background Pony #3DAE
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Trick Shot” was pretty Fine overall!

The Young Bucks Segments were Fine, the Dark Order Segment was pretty Good, the JD Drake, Ryan Nemeth, Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi Segment was Fine, the Stu Grayson & Will Hobbs Segment was Great, the Young Bucks & Good Brothers Segment was Fine & the Trick Shot Parts with Nick Jackson were Good(a little bit of Merch Freak coming out of Nick there XD)! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dark Elevation was Good overall this week! :)

#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling

Road to Dynamite was damn Fantastic, the entire Hype Promo Package for the Blood & Guts Match between Inner Circle & The Pinnacle was just Amazing & the QT Marshall Therapist Segment was Good! :D

#AEWDynamite #BLOODandGUTS #ImWithAEW

AEW Unrestricted with Jerry Lynn was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #JerryLynn
Background Pony #3DAE
Ospreay/Takagi had a Fantastic Match at NJPW Dontaku! :)

#njdontakuday2 #njpw #KingOfSports

Happy 8th Anniversary to the Bullet Club! 4 4 4 4 Life! ;)

#TooSweet #BC-4-Life #BulletClub #BizCliz
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dark was pretty Enjoyable overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were f#cking Amazing on Commentary again of course & the Match between Dante Martin & Danny Limelight was Good! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “he stole EVERYTHING!!!” was very Good, the Fuego/Dustin Segment was Great, the Fuego, 5, Garrison & Hobbs Segment was Good & the Sammy/Charlie Gas Station Segments were Nice(why is a IWGP Referee Shirt in the Boiler Room? Is Sammy trying to send Messages here…) :)

#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW

Apparently Daniel Bryan’s Contract with WWE expired, does this mean that “The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson is coming Back?!

I wouldn’t mind seeing Bryan in Places like AEW or NJPW as Example just saying! :D

#AmericanDragon #BryanDanielsonIsBack?  
#BryanToAEW? #BryanToNJPW?
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite: Blood & Guts tonight, should be a pretty Good & Enjoyable Show overall!

Cody vs QT Marshall should be Fine, Britt Baker in Action should be Solid, Miro’s Segment should be Fine, the 4 Way Tag Team Match between SCU, Jurassic Express, Varsity Blondes & The Acclaimed should be Good, Kenny Omega & MT Nakazawa vs Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston should be Enjoyable & the Blood & Guts Match with Inner Circle vs The Pinnacle should be very Fun, I can’t wait yay! :D

#AEWDynamite #BLOODandGUTS #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite: Blood & Guts was pretty Good overall!

Kenny Omega & MT Nakazawa vs Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston was Fine, the Beatdown after the Match on Moxley/Kingston by Young Bucks, Good Brothers & Omega was Fine, Cody vs QT Marshall was a Good Match, the Britt Baker Squash against Julia Hart was Solid, the Brawl Segment with Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page & Darby Allin was Good(Darby takes Dangerous Bumps, this Guy just doesn’t care man XD), the 4 Way Tag Team Match with SCU vs Jurassic Express vs Varsity Blondes vs The Acclaimed was Fine(the Rap by Max Caster was Fine Stuff XD), the Hype Video Package for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship Match between Jon Moxley & Yuji Nagata was Great, the Announcement Segment with Tony Schiavone, Kenny Omega & Orange Cassidy was Fine(PAC vs Orange Cassidy should be Good next week, I guess Omega vs Cassidy at Double or Nothing is a Lock from what this Segment did), Miro’s Segment was Good(looks like Darby’s Run with the TNT Title is Over next week, we shall see) & the Blood & Guts Match with Inner Circle vs The Pinnacle was a Chaotic Fun Match(if the Ending had a better Camera Angle, the Complaints wouldn’t be existend in my Book. By the way, Sammy had a Awesome Showing in this Match & MJF standing tall in the End makes absolute Sense)! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #BLOODandGUTS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite: Blood and Guts was Number 1 on Cable this Week, that’s just Nice to say the Least!

Finally a Quality Wrestling Show being on Nr.1 F#ck Yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #3DAE
Jon Moxley & Chris Dickenson vs Yuji Nagata & Ren Narita was a Fine Tag Team Match on NJPW Strong, was a Good Preview for this coming Wednesday Night when Mox & Nagata for the IWGP US Heavyweight Title takes place on AEW Dynamite! :D

#NJPWStrong #njpw

The Online Meet & Greet with Yuji Nagata was pretty Good! :)

#BlueJustice #Zea #YujiNagata
Background Pony #3DAE
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “They Should’ve Put That On Dynamite” was pretty Good overall!

Matt Jackson’s Promo was Good Stuff, the Stu Grayson Segment was pretty Entertaining, the Dark Order Segments were Nice(glad to have John Silver in the Segments again!), the Nick Jackson Trick Shot Segments were Fine, the Avalon/Leva/Wrenkowski Segment was Fine, the John Silver & Best Friends Segment was pretty Enjoyable, the Super Elite Segment was Good(“Who Do you Think you Are? I Am!” by Kenny XD) & the Promo by Christopher Daniels was pretty Good! :D

I saw the Dark Side Of The Ring Episodes of Brian Pillman, all I can say is i root for Brian Jr. to have a Successful Career for himself(so far he does Fine in AEW)! :)
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dark Elevation was pretty Good overall this week, the Showcase by Paul Wight with Danny Limelight was very Nice, Tay Conti looking Good is always a Positive & the Main Event with Jon Moxley vs Danny Limelight was Enjoyable! :D

Road to Dynamite was damn Awesome, the Hype Video Package for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship Match between Jon Moxley & Yuji Nagata was Fantastic Stuff & the Hype Package for Young Bucks vs SCU was pretty Nice! :D

#AEWDynamite #ImWithAEW #MOXvsNAGATA #AEWxNJPW

AEW Unrestricted with Kris Statlander Pt. 2 was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #KrisStatlander
Background Pony #3DAE
I forgot to say that Eddie Kingston’s Backstage Promo on this weeks AEW Dark Elevation was damn Nice, just one of the most Authentic Talkers in Wrestling no doubt about it! :)

#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #EddieKingston

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Blood & Guts” was very Enjoyable, the Star Wars Trivia Part with Fuego, 10, Baron, Kilynn & Cody was pretty Entertaining & the Parts with Sammy preparing himself for the B&G Match were Good Stuff! :D

#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW

Apparently Ricky Starks will be Out of Action for a While, get well Soon Ricky! :)

#RickyStarks #GetWellRickyStarks
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dark was very Enjoyable this week, Commentary of course was f#cking Amazing again, Acclaimed vs Janela/Sonny was a Good Tag Match, Brian Cage vs Bear Bronson was Good & seeing Varsity Blondes have a Valet in Julia Hart going forward is a Nice Idea! :D

AEW will be going on Tour again in July, oh F#CK YEAH finally, can’t wait for Them being in different Places again yay! :)

#AEW #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a really Enjoyable Show overall!

PAC vs Orange Cassidy should be a Fun Match, the Tony Schiavone Interview with Jade Cargill should be Fine, the Pinnacle Coronation Segment should be Great, Darby Allin vs Miro should be a pretty Good Match(it’s definetly possible a new TNT Champion gets crowned here), Cody’s Double or Nothing Announcement should be Fine, Young Bucks vs SCU should be a damn Good Tag Team Match(it can go Both Ways, but I personally go with The Bucks retaining & ending Daniels/Kazarian’s Run as a Tag Team) & the Match between Jon Moxley & Yuji Nagata for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship should be Enjoyable Stuff, I can’t wait yeah! :D

Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite was a Great Show this Week, it had Amazing Wrestling & it builded quite nicely to the Double Or Nothing PPV on May 30th!

Jon Moxley vs Yuji Nagata for the IWGP US Heavyweight Title was pretty Fun for what it was(please more AEW/NJPW Collabration in the Future, it definetly makes AEW even more Attractive as a Product in my Eyes!), the Backstage Promo with Inner Circle(Guevara, Ortiz & Hager) was Good, Cody’s Promo was Good from a Delivery Standpoint but the Context of it obviously pissed some People off, Young Bucks vs SCU was a damn Good Tag Team Match(definetly a fittable Ending for SCU’s Run as a Tag Team), the Part with Moxley & Kingston making Chaos in The Elite’s Locker Room was Fine, PAC vs Orange Cassidy was Enjoyable until obviously the Part with OC getting Hurt after the Superkick/Liger Bomb Spot(AEW made the Best out of this Situation I would say, hopefully Cassidy isn’t Hurt that badly, it would be a Bummer if he would miss the DoN PPV), the Backstage Segment with Christian Cage & Matt Sydal was Fine, the Backstage Segment with Hangman Page & Dark Order was Good, the Segment with The Pinnacle & Inner Circle was pretty Enjoyable(MJF pretty much getting the Last Laugh here even after being drowned by Bubbly was Good Stuff), the Backstage Segment with The Elite was Fine, the Sit-down Interview by Jim Ross with Britt Baker was pretty Good, Thunder Rosa vs Jazmin Allure was a Solid Squash Match, the Backstage Interview by Tony Schiavone with Jade Cargill was Solid & the Main Event with Darby Allin vs Miro was very Nice!(Miro finally showing how Good he can Look, absolutely deserving of being the New TNT Champion! Darby was a pretty Good Champion, can absolutely see him challenging Omega for the AEW World Title at somepoint. Miro vs Lance Archer should be really Enjoyable) :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #AEWxNJPW
Background Pony #3DAE
Apparently La Sombra(Andrade) is in Talks with AEW, good, hopefully there will be a Deal done between Them please! :D

#Tranquilo #LaSombraToAEW? #AndradeToAEW?
Background Pony #3DAE
IMPACT Undersiege tonight, should be Fine overall!

I’m looking forward to the El Phantasmo vs Josh Alexander Match & of course the Six Man Tag Team Match with Kenny Omega & Good Brothers vs FinJuice & Eddie Edwards! :)
Background Pony #3DAE
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “I’m Thinking Of Laying This Old Body Down” was Good overall!

The Opening Christopher Daniels Promo/Part was Great(if it’s really it for Him, what a Career he had, in a lot of Pro Wrestling Fans Minds the Triple Threat Match from TNA back in 2005 with Daniels, Joe & Styles is still one of the Greatest Ones Ever), the Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler Segment was Fine, the Matt Hardy & Private Party Segment was Fine, the Hollywood Trivia Segments were Fine, the Trick Shot Segments with Nick Jackson were Fine, the Segment with Peter Avalon, Leva Bates & Alex Reynolds was Good, the Confession Segment with Ryzin was um Solid, the Dark Order, Hangman Page & Bear Bronson Segment was damn Nice & the Segment with Young Bucks & Good Brothers was Good! :D

Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dark Elevation was very Enjoyable this Week! :D

AEW Unrestricted with Mikey Rukus was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #MikeyRukus
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dark was pretty Good overall this Week, the Commentary was damn f#cking Fantastic(with Ricky Starks included), Lance Archer’s Video Promo was Good Stuff, Fuego/Johnson was Good, Statlander/Diamante was Enjoyable & Angelico getting a Win is a Good Thing! :D

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Cease & Desist” was very Good!

The Opening Segment with Sammy & Young Bucks was Good(haha at the Bucks superkicking Fuego so he got his Mask on XD), this weeks Fuego/Dustin Segment was really just Wholesome, the Fuego, 5, Griff & Julia Hart Segment was Good, the Charlie Segments were pretty Nice, the Fuego & Matt Hardy Segment was Fine & the Charlie/Cutler End Segment was Good!(damn Cliffhanger) :)

#SpanishGod #AEW #SammysVlog
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a Good Show overall!

Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston vs The Acclaimed should be a Fine Tag Team Match(I’m interested what Platinum Max will rap towards Mox & Eddie XD), Anthony Ogogo vs Austin Gunn should be Okay, Hikaru Shida vs Rebel(Reba) should be Okay, Christian Cage vs Matt Sydal should be pretty Good, Serena Deeb vs Red Velvet should be a Good Match for the NWA Womens Title & Young Bucks vs Varsity Blondes should be a Enjoyable Tag Team Match, can’t wait heh! :D

AEW Dynamite will be moved to TBS starting in January 2022 & their will be quarterly Special Events that will be aired on TNT!

Oh and the Second Show on Television for AEW will be called AEW Rampage that will air on Friday Nights, pretty Good News in my Opinion! :)

#AEWRampage #AEWonTBS
Background Pony #3DAE
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good this week, it builded Fine for the Double or Nothing PPV on May 30th!

Christian Cage vs Matt Sydal was a Good Opener, the Beatdown by Team Taz afterwards on Christian, Sydal & Hangman Page was Good, the Backstage Segment with Varsity Blondes was pretty Fine, the Backstage Promos by Moxley/Kingston & The Acclaimed were Good, Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston vs The Acclaimed was a pretty Fine Tag Team Match(the different Version of Wild Thing being used this Week fits better in my Opinion than the Original from last week. By the way, the Rap by Max Caster was really Good for sure, especially the Last Line XD), the Backstage Segment with Chris Jericho & Dean Malenko was Fine, the Segment with Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Sting & Darby Allin was Fine, the Pinnacle Restaurant Segment was really Good, Hikaru Shida vs Rebel was Whatever(it was all about the Stomp by Baker on Shida after the Match), the Inner Circle Segment was Good, the Backstage Segment with Jade Cargill & Mark Sterling was Solid, Serena Deeb vs Red Velvet was a very Enjoyable Match, Anthony Ogogo vs Austin Gunn was Meh(hopefully Ogogo can do more than just a Gut Punch when the Match at DoN happens or else it would Disappointing), the Segment with Miro & Lance Archer was Good & the Young Bucks vs Varsity Blondes was a Enjoyable Tag Team Match in the Main Event & the Ending with Mox/Kingston stealing the Dior Shoes was Funny! :D

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide