Wrestling General

Background Pony #4296
AEW Dark was pretty Good this week, Fenix/Navarro was the most Enjoyable Match, nice to see Comoroto getting a Win, the Commentary was of course Wonderful as usual & Negative One was Nice again on the Commentary Booth! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “4 Dudes, 1 Bathroom” was very Enjoyable, the Opening Part with Fuego, Cody, -1 & the Bears was Great(seeing Bernard the Business Bear again was quite Something XD) & seeing again (this time from the Sammy Vlog Perspective) Sammy win the BTE Title was Good! :)

#SpanishGod #SammyGuevaraIsBTEChamp #AEW

This weeks Paid Ad Segment on iMPACT by Tony Khan & Tony Schiavone was Nice! :)
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite: Beach Break tonight, should be a pretty Fun Show overall!

The Tag Team Battle Royal should be Good, Lance Archer vs Eddie Kingston(Lumberjack Match) should be a Fine Battle, “Hangman” Adam Page & “Big Money” Matt vs Chaos Project should be pretty Solid, the Wedding Segment should hopefully have a Enjoyable Outcome, Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker should be a Fine Womens Match & the Main Event with Kenny Omega & The Good Brothers vs Jon Moxley, PAC & Rey Fenix in a Six Man Tag Team Match should be very Nice, I can’t wait yay! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWBeachBreak #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite: Beach Break was a very Enjoyable Show overall!

The Number One Contender Tag Team Battle Royal was a pretty Good Opener, the Sting, Darby Allin & Team Taz Segment was Fine, Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker was a Good Womens Match(arguably Baker’s Best Match in AEW so far), the Inner Circle Backstage Segment was very Good, Hangman Page & Matt Hardy vs Chaos Project was pretty Solid, the Wedding Segment was Eh/Okay(the Highlight was for me the ‘What Is Love, Baby Don’t Hurt Me’ Singing by the Crowd XD), Lance Archer vs Eddie Kingston was a Fine Lumberjack Match(it definetly was Cool seeing Bear Country getting Spotlight in this), the Video Promo by FTR was Good(LOL at Marko Stunt being kidnapped), Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers vs Jon Moxley, PAC & Rey Fenix was a very Nice & Fun Six Man Tag Team Match in the Main Event, & the End Angle with KENTA appearing & attacking Moxley with a Go 2 Sleep was a Amazing Closure! :D

The Forbidden Door has been opened Ladies & Gentleman hehehehehehe…. ;)

#AEWDynamite #AEWBeachBreak #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #AEWxNJPW
Background Pony #4296
Oh my f#cking God… on next weeks AEW Dynamite is a Falls Count Anywhere Match with Kenny Omega & KENTA vs Jon Moxley & Lance Archer, just Crazy man!

Not to forget seeing in the Match Graphic that Moxley holds the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship & KENTA the Briefcase, I love this so much yay! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW

Apparently on the recent Tokyo Sports Article, the New NJPW President told Sugabayashi & Kidani that to do a Deal with AEW is a Good Thing, holy f#cking Shit this is Amazing, I can’t wait for what’s about to Come! :D

#AEWxNJPW
Background Pony #4296
The AEW Multiverse is about to Begin & take Shape, all these Wrestling Companies(NJPW, iMPACT, NWA, AAA, Joshi Promotions etc.) being in some sort of Partnership with AEW is just Too Sweet! :D

#AEWMultiverse
Background Pony #4296
El Phantasmo is pretty enjoyable on Commentary in NJPW! ;)

#HDBNGClub #HeadBangClub #BulletClub #njpw
Background Pony #4296
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Set For Life” was pretty Enjoyable overall!

The Young Bucks & Good Brothers Segments were Fine(the Line by Nick Jackson “It’s only a 1-2 Week Thing” just made me say “Yeah sure Pal…”, I can’t wait where this AEW/NJPW Working Relationship shall lead to!), the Dark Order Segment was very Good, the Matt Hardy & Private Party Segment was Good, the Dark Order & Wardlow Segment was Great, the Segment after with Alan “5” Angels & Hangman Page was Nice, the Part with Kris Statlander singing to Orange Cassidy was Delightful, the BTE/SGV Title No.1 Contender Segment was Fine(Tony Schiavone was damn Savage WTF) & the End with “Big Money” Matt ripping up 5’s Valentine’s Card to Hangman Page was a POS Move(damn you Matt XD)! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #4296
Road to AEW Dynamite was pretty Good, the Hype Package for Darby Allin vs Joey Janela was Good, the MJF/Jericho Promo to hype for the Tag Match against The Acclaimed was pretty Fine, the Promo by Lee Johnson was Fine & the Hype Package for Kenny Omega & KENTA vs Jon Moxley & Lance Archer was Nice! :D

#AEWDynamite #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Scorpio Sky was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #ScorpioSky
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dark was pretty Enjoyable this week, Commentary was Good, The Acclaimed Rap targeted at Jericho/MJF was Nice, Tay Conti looked very Good against Gracia & 10 vs Baron Black was pretty Fine! :D

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Burger King B***h” was very Enjoyable, the Fuego Story continues being Intriguing & hearing Marko sing again was Fine Stuff too! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW #SammysVlog

This weeks Paid Ad by Tony Khan & Tony Schiavone on iMPACT was just absolutely Amazing, hearing TK speak about “The Forbidden Door” was Pure Gold, everyone needs to see It period heh! :D

#TonyKhan #ForbiddenDoor #ProWrestlingMultiverse #AEWxNJPW #AEWxIMPACT #AEWxNWA #AEWxAAA #AEWxGatohMove
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall!

Cody Rhodes & Lee Johnson vs “Pretty” Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi should be a Fine Tag Team Match, Tony Schiavone’s Interview Segment with Sting should be Fine, Chris Jericho & MJF vs The Acclaimed should be a Good Tag Team Match, PAC vs Ryan Nemeth should be Fine, Thunder Rosa vs Leyla Hirsch should be a Good Womens Match, Darby Allin vs Joey Janela should be pretty Solid & the Main Event with Kenny Omega & KENTA vs Jon Moxley & Lance Archer should be a very Enjoyable Falls Count Anywhere Tag Team Match, I can’t wait yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite was a pretty damn Fun Show this week, arguably the Best Dynamite Show of 2021 so far!

Darby Allin vs Joey Janela was a pretty Fine Opener, Jon Moxley’s Promo with him holding the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship for the First Time on AEW TV was pretty Good, Lee Johnson & Cody Rhodes vs “Pretty” Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi was a Fine Tag Match(cool to see Lee Johnson getting his First Win in AEW), the Backstage Segment with Sammy Guevara & MJF was Good, the Backstage Segments with “Hangman” Adam Page, “Big Money” Matt & Dark Order were pretty Enjoyable(it’s nice to see a Face outsmart the Heel for once, pretty Clever by Page to swap the Paper Contract in the Moment Matt Hardy wasn’t looking), PAC vs Ryan Nemeth was Fine for what it was(a dominating Squash Victory for PAC), the Backstage Segment with The Young Bucks & Good Brothers was Fine, the Backstage Segment with Inner Circle was Good, Chris Jericho & MJF vs The Acclaimed was a Good Tag Team Match, the Segment after with Sammy Guevara coming out & telling Jericho that he’s done with the Inner Circle was Nice(I loved the Detail with Sammy walking through the Face Tunnel), the Segment with Sting & Team Taz was Fine(Darby is a Sick Mofo for sure, being in a Body Bag driven by a Truck XD), the Part with Kenny Omega & Don Callis on a Golf Course was just Neat, Thunder Rosa vs Leyla Hirsch was a Good Womens Match, the Backstage Interview with Jungle Boy was Good & the Main Event with Kenny Omega & KENTA vs Jon Moxley & Lance Archer in a Falls Count Anywhere Tag Match was just absolute Pure Fun from Beginning to End, definetly one of the Best Main Events in Dynamite History no question yeah(it was so Cool hearing Cicatriz by Kamixlo in KENTA’s Entrance, just Awesome!) :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #AEWxNJPW

The Post Show Press Conference with Don Callis, Kenny Omega & Good Brothers was f#cking Great(love the Nod to how NJPW does these Press Conferences)! Heh, the Teases for Jay White, G.O.D. & the rest of Bullet Club appearing on AEW TV were definetly made here to say the Least, can’t wait what comes Next! ;)

#BulletClub #BulletClubCivilWarIncoming? #JayWhiteAppearingOnDynamite? #TamaTongaAppearingOnDynamite? #TangaLoaAppearingOnDynamite?
Background Pony #4296
What Working Relationship/Partnership will AEW have with Next?

Stardom? MLW? DragonGate? NOAH? ROH?

What Tony Khan said a few Months ago “There will be a Power Shift in the Professional Wrestling Landscape”, his Words come more & more True & I’m very certain he hasn’t played all his Cards yet… ;)

#ProWrestlingMultiverse #AEWIsTheCenterPiece
Background Pony #4296
I think it’s possible that we could see Mauro Ranallo & Renee Parquette on AEW TV at somepoint, i can absolutely see Mauro being the Commentator for the second AEW Show that happens later in 2021! :)

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #MauroRanalloToAEW? #ReneeParquetteToAEW?
Background Pony #4296
Botchamania 428 was a very enjoyable Episode, the Opening El Phantasmo & Kevin Kelly NJPW Part was Good, -1 Commentary from AEW Dark of course had to be included again, the “My Hole” Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs & Spongebob Botchamania Endings were pretty Fine & the Tekken 3 Cornette Ending has to be one of the most Creative Ones I’ve seen in recent Memory! :D

#YouTalkTooMuch #SendForTheMan #FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable

Hearing CM Punk say on Twitter that he would like to face Guys like Darby Allin, Ricky Starks, Jungle Boy & Will Hobbs if he would come back to Pro Wrestling is a Cool Thing! If Punk would Return, in my Book AEW is the Right Place for him to be no question! :)

#BestInTheWorld #sXe #VoiceOfTheVoiceless #SecondCitySaint #CMPunkInAEW?
Background Pony #4296
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Dior” was Good overall!

The Opening & End Part with Young Bucks, SCU & Brandon Cutler was Good, the Video Montage/Package with Private Party & “Big Money” Matt was pretty Fine, the Silver/Reynolds & Luther/Serpentico Segment was pretty Good, the Dark Order Segment was Great, the Dark Order vs the Speaking Spanglish Cobra Kai Parody Segment was Enjoyable, the Vicious Vixens Dance Search Segment was Good(Johnny Hungie was the Best, but Griff Garrison wasn’t bad either XD) & the Sammy Guevara/Fuego Part with the BTE/SGV Title Number One Contender Stuff happening on Sammy’s Vlog instead tomorrow was Fine! :D

Background Pony #4296
AEW Womens Eliminator Tournament Round 1(Japan Bracket Side) was pretty Enjoyable, the Best Match was Veny vs Emi Sakura in my Opinion, Maki Itoh vs Ryo Mizunami was 2nd & Mei Suruga vs Yuka Sakazaki was 3rd!

Hopefully Veny & especially Maki Itoh get signed by AEW or atleast get more Attention on them going forward, it’s a no Brainer period! :D

#AEWWomensTournament #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Matt Sydal was a pretty Fine Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #MattSydal
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dark was Good overall this week, Commentary was Enjoyable of course as usual, Tay Conti had a pretty Fine Showing, Silver/Reynolds getting a Win is always a Nice Thing & Cutler/Mysteriouso was a Fine Match! :)

(The one Thing that needs to be included again are the Entrances for all the Enhancement Talents/Wrestlers!)

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “I Quit the Inner Circle” was a Great Episode!

The Segment with Marko Stunt singing at “Pretty” Peter Avalon was Nice, the Part with Charlie in a Daycare was Good, the BTE/SGV Title Handstand Challenge was pretty Fine(Kris Statlander as 10 XD), the Segment with Fuego being kidnapped by Bernard the Business Bear & Beary the Bear was very Entertaining & the End Part with Sammy telling Santana & Ortiz was Great! :D

#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW

This weeks Paid Ad by Tony Khan on iMPACT was pretty Good, can’t wait to see on Dynamite what type of “Valentine’s Day Surprise” Kenny will get! :)

#TonyKhan
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!

“Hangman” Adam Page & “Big Money” Matt Hardy vs TH2 should be a Fine Tag Team Match, the Sting calling out Team Taz Segment should be Fine, FTR vs Matt & Mike Sydal should be a Good Tag Team Match, a certain Surprise for Kenny Omega teased by Tony Khan should hopefully be a Nice One, Riho vs Serena Deeb should be pretty Enjoyable, Young Bucks vs Santana & Ortiz should be a very Good Tag Team Match(there’s a slight Chance for Santana/Ortiz winning the AEW Tag Team Titles, it could possibly be Them going against Jericho/MJF at the AEW Revolution PPV) & Jon Moxley, Rey Fenix & Lance Archer vs Eddie Kingston, Butcher & Blade should be a pretty Fun Six Man Tag Team Match, can’t wait heh! :D

Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite was a pretty Good Show overall, absolutely builded nicely for the upcoming AEW Revolution Show on March 7th!

“Hangman” Adam Page & “Big Money” Matt vs TH2 was Fine & the Segment after with Isiah Kassidy & Dark Order included was very Good(I really enjoy the Chemistry with Hangman & the Dark Order, just Wonderful Storytelling), the Backstage Segment with Inner Circle was pretty Fine, Riho vs Serena Deeb was a very Good Match(Riho vs Thunder Rosa next week should be Great), the Backstage Promo by Eddie Kingston was Good, Orange Cassidy squashing Luther was Solid, the Segment with Sting & Team Taz was Good(didn’t expect seeing Brian Cage give Sting a Powerbomb, that’s the first legit Bump he took since 2015), the Segment with Kenny Omega, Don Callis & Michael Nakazawa in a Daycare/Pre-School was pretty Entertaining, Young Bucks vs Santana & Ortiz was a pretty Enjoyable Tag Team Match, FTR vs Matt & Mike Sydal was a pretty Solid Tag Team Match with the Segment right after having Jurassic Express attack FTR was Good(nice to see Luchasaurus with a New remade Mask XD), Jon Moxley’s Backstage Promo was pretty Fine, the Six Man Tag Team Match with Jon Moxley, Lance Archer & Rey Fenix vs Eddie Kingston, Butcher & Blade was very Enjoyable & the End Angle with Omega & Good Brothers beating up Moxley and have Kenny announce that he will defend his AEW World Title against Moxley in a Exploding Barb Wired Deathmatch was Nice! :D

Background Pony #4296
I’m more than Excited for this Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch between Kenny Omega & Jon Moxley, cool to know even Terry Funk is rooting for the Match & hopes it kicks Vince’s Ass haha! :D

#OmegaVsMoxley #ExplodingBarbedWireDeathMatch #AEWRevolution
Background Pony #4296
Kenny Omega Matches I wanna see down the Line:

Kenny Omega vs Kota Ibushi (AEW World Champion vs IWGP Heavyweight Champion)

Kenny Omega vs Shingo Takagi

Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada (I mean who wouldn’t want to witness a Omega/Okada Match in an AEW Ring huh?)

Kenny Omega vs Adam Cole

Kenny Omega vs Jay White

Kenny Omega vs El Phantasmo

Kenny Omega vs Tommy End

Kenny Omega vs CM Punk

#MakeItHappen #OmegaVsIbushi #OmegaVsShingo #OmegaVsOkada #OmegaVsCole #OmegaVsWhite #OmegaVsELP #OmegaVsEnd #OmegaVsPunk
Background Pony #4296
Oh no… Anna Jay is expected to be out for 6-12 Months with a Shoulder Injury, she shall come back hopefully better! :o

#QueenSlayer #AnnaJay #JoinDarkOrder #GetWellAnnaJay #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #4296
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Nepotism” was pretty Good!

The Opening Part with Young Bucks & Good Brothers was pretty Fine, the Segment with Kenny Omega playing Street Fighter in a Gaming Arcade Station was Nice, the Segment with Brandon Cutler, Allie & Blade was Fine, the Segments with “Big Money” Matt, Isiah Kassidy & TH2 were Good & the Dark Order & “Hangman” Adam Page Segment was just Amazing!(the Dark Order/Hangman Story is arguably the Best Thing in Wrestling today, so well done & you’re so Invested in it! ‘Hangman F#cks!’ ‘Hangman F#cks!’) :D

Background Pony #4296
AEW Womens Eliminator Tournament Round 1 Second Half (US Side) & Semi-Finals (Japan Side/Bracket) was pretty Enjoyable overall, MOTN was Yuka Sakazaki vs Emi Sakura but Tay Conti vs Nyla Rose & Aja Kong vs Ryo Mizunami were pretty Enjoyable too! :)

#AEWWomensTournament #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Vickie Guerrero was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #VickieGuerrero
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dark was very Enjoyable this week, Taz/Excalibur were f#cking Great on Commentary again of course & Eddie Kingston vs JD was a damn Good Old School Brawl Match! :D

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Engorged Breasts” was pretty Good! :)

#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW

Chris Van Vliet’s Interview with Solomonster was very Good! :)

#Solomonster #SolomonsterSoundsOff
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide