Wrestling General

Background Pony #5B5E
I just listened to Anna Jay’s New Theme “Queen Slayer” & Team FTW’s Theme “Bring It On”, very Good Stuff! :)

#AEW
Background Pony #5B5E
A Shot of Brandi with Jim Ross was pretty Enjoyable! :)

#AEW #JimRoss #BahGawd

Botchamania 418 was pretty Fine, the Commentary on AEW is more Entertaining than the entire Main Roster Product of WWE itself XD Obviously the unfortunate SSP Spot of Matt Sydal was featured & the Coffin Meme by Dark Order was Excellent! The Austin/Rock Fall Guys Ending was Delightful too! :D

#IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch #FackinBullshit
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “A Very Slippery Rope” was very Good! The Opening Promo Class Segment with Eddie Kingston cutting a Promo on a Cookie was Nice(this Man talking on Inanimate Objects is more Entertaining than the Main Roster Product of WWE, it’s True!), the Segments with Michael Nakazawa where he is being responsible for Matt Sydal screwing up/slipping of the Top Rope is Nice(Man these Guys turning a Botch into a Fun Storyline is just freaking Fantastic!), the Silver & Reynolds vs TH2 Dance Off Segment was pretty Fine Stuff(Wardlow really being groomed into something down the Line), the Christopher Daniels, “Hangman” Adam Page & Brandon Cutler Segment was pretty Good(the Story with Page continues being arguably the Best in Wrestling today), the Dark Order Bathroom Segment was just Fantastic, the Young Bucks & Matt Hardy Segment was Good & the End Segment with Cutler & that Man who was eating the Pies was quite Something! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Unrestricted with Eddie Kingston was a Great Listen, the Man is pure Gold! By the way, thank you Eddie’s Mom, she pretty much was a Important Factor of why He is in AEW right now! :D

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #EddieKingston

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “SAMMY’S GONE!!” was pretty Good, the Creativity of these People is just Great heh! Seeing Leva Bates cosplaying as Aerith was quite Delightful by the way! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dark was pretty Good overall this week, Cabana/Marshall was Fine, Cutler/Avalon was very Enjoyable(of course the Double Count-Out Finish happened XD Let’s see what comes next between them) & the Dark Order vs Private Party & Gunn Club 8 Man Tag Match was Good! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall!

FTR vs Jurassic Express should be a Good Tag Team Match, MJF in Action should be as usual very Enjoyable, Jericho & Hager vs Private Party should be Fine, Thunder Rosa vs Ivelisse should be a very Good NWA Womens Championship Match, “Hangman” Adam Page vs Frankie Kazarian should be Good & Best Friends vs Santana & Ortiz in a Parking Lot Brawl should be Fun, can’t wait yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite was very damn Good this week, easily one of the Best Dynamite Shows in the Pandemic Era no f#cking Question!

FTR vs Jurassic Express was a very enjoyable Tag Team Opener(by the way seeing The Young Bucks superkicking a Referee always is entertaining to watch!),“Hangman” Adam Page vs Frankie Kazarian was pretty Good(the Story between Page & Omega continues being really Nice Stuff), the Backstage Segment with Matt Hardy being laid out was Fine(who attacked Him? Jericho would be too Obvious in my Book, could be quite Interesting…), Chris Jericho & Jake Hager vs Private Party was Fine(it’s good seeing Private Party in a Fine Spot), MJF’s Promo was Great, Thunder Rosa vs Ivelisse was a very enjoyable Match(can’t wait for Shida & Rosa vs Ivelisse & Diamante next week!), the Archer, Roberts, Taz, Moxley, Starks, Cage & Hobbs Segment was Nice(cool that Will Hobbs gets some Spotlight on him, can’t wait for Moxley/Allin/Hobbs vs Archer/Cage/Starks next week!) & the Parking Lot Brawl with Best Friends vs Santana & Ortiz was just damn Awesome, that’s how a Parking Lot Brawl exactly should be just Great Stuff, by the way I loved seeing Sue doing the Middle Finger at the End before the Show was off-air XD :D

Background Pony #5B5E
NJPW’s G1 Climax 30 Tournament starts tonight, I can’t wait! The A Block Days especially will be f#cking Fantastic & Delightful! :D

#njpw #G1CLIMAX30 #g130 #KingOfSports

I heard that the Parking Lot Brawl/Fight between Best Friends & Santana/Ortiz on AEW Dynamite got 5 Stars, not undeserved in my Opinion, it really was a damn Fun & Enjoyable Thing to watch this past Wednesday Night haha! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWParkingLotFight #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #5B5E
G1 Climax 30 Day 1 was a Good Show overall, Tomohiro Ishii vs Minoru Suzuki was the Best Match of Day 1 in my Opinion(Kota Ibushi vs Kazuchika Okada was Second Best Match of the Night)! :D

#njpw #G1CLIMAX30 #KingOfSports
Background Pony #5B5E
G1 Climax 30 Day 2 was a Fine Show overall, MOTN was easily Naito/Tanahashi no question! :D

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Haha!

Can I ask if you know that Vader had a Match against Ospreay a few Years ago? :o
Background Pony #5B5E
@Background Pony #5B5E
It’s been a long time since I’ve followed wrestling, I like all the classics.

Giggles I see! I personally would watch the Classics Stuff over the Godawful/Abysmal Main Roster Product of WWE these Days.

The only Wrestling Products I truly enjoy today are AEW & NJPW and a bit of Stardom! :D

#ProWrestlingTalk
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Sue” was pretty Good, the Silver, Reynolds & Baker Segment was pretty Fine, the Brandon Cutler in Tony Khan’s Room Part was Fine, the Luchasaurus, Jungle Boy, Tay Conti & Brandon Cutler Part was Good, the Stu Grayson, Evil Uno, Alan Angels & Anna Jay Segment was Nice, the Dark Order/Sue Segment was just absolutely Amazing, the Santana/Ortiz Part of being affected of Voodoo by Sue was Fantastic(Sue is more Over than atleast 99% of the Main Roster in WWE XD) & the Young Bucks Segment at the end with Matt Jackson looking at his Phone was quite Intriguing(the Date 1/5/16 was the exact Date where The Elite was officially Born after AJ Styles was kicked out of Bullet Club)! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling

Serena Deeb was officially signed to AEW a few Hours, a pretty Good Addition to the Womens Roster no question! :)

#SerenaDeebIsAllElite #AEW
Background Pony #5B5E
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I absolutely get what you’re saying, no Special Individuals anymore in that Company.

The last Wrestler in my brutally honest Mind who had that Special Feel, Outstanding Personality & larger than Life Charisma was CM Punk.

The last time he was on WWE Television was freaking 6 & a half Years ago, that tells it All how far the Product has sunk! :o

#ProWrestlingTalk
Background Pony #5B5E
Holy Shit! That Monday Night Bore/Snore Review by JDfromNY206 was really Outstanding, not having watched the Shitty Main Roster Product for many many Months & still hearing how Abysmal the Shows are makes you feel Great enjoying actual Quality Products like AEW or NJPW heh! :D

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem #BrucePrichardSucks #PunkWasRight #SupportAEW #SupportNJPW #SupportTheAlternative

AEW Unrestricted with Best Friends & Orange Cassidy was pretty Enjoyable! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #BestFriends #OrangeCassidy
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “The Best Man” was Good overall! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Late Night Dynamite was pretty Enjoyable for what it was, Scorpio Sky vs Ben Carter was very Good(for the Love of Pro Wrestling please sign Ben Carter AEW/TK!), Anna Jay vs Brandi Rhodes was Okay/Solid(good that Anna Jay won) & the Main Event between Matt Sydal & Shawn Spears was pretty Fine overall! :)

#AEWonTNT #AEWLateNightDynamite #PleaseSignBenCarter

AEW Dark was pretty Good this week, the Dark Order had Good Performances in their Matches, Will Hobbs continues his Momentum(very interested on how his Showing will be on Dynamite tonight) & Ben Carter vs Lee Johnson was f#cking Amazing(easily one of the Best Matches I’ve seen on Dark, actually it was likely better than 99% of WWE Main Roster Matches XD By the way, I will say it again please sign Ben Carter AEW!) :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5B5E
G1 Climax 30 Day 3 was pretty Fine overall, I enjoyed Taichi/Suzuki, Ishii/Ospreay & Ibushi/White in a similar Level! :D

R.I.P Road Warrior Animal

#RoadWarriors #LegionOfDoom #LOD
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a very Enjoyable Show overall!

Miro’s In-Ring Debut should be Fine, Hikaru Shida & Thunder Rosa vs Ivelisse & Diamante should be a Good Womens Tag Match, Chris Jericho’s Segment should be very Good, Jon Moxley, Darby Allin & Will Hobbs vs Lance Archer, Brian Cage & Ricky Starks should be a Fun Six Man Tag Team Match & Mr. Brodie Lee vs Orange Cassidy should be a pretty enjoyable Match, can’t wait yeah! :D

Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite was a Good Show overall this week, definetly was Unfortunate that Archer had to miss the Show(and for the next Two Weeks atleast aswell because of him testing Positive for the Virus) & because of that not getting the Six Man Tag Match, but AEW/TK made a Nice Backup Resolvement in giving Eddie Kingston the Match with Moxley instead!

Miro/Sabian vs Janela/Sonny was Meh(quite Sloppy especially towards the End of the Match, atleast the Outcome was Right with Miro tapping out Sonny as the Finish), Eddie Kingston Promo was Nice & the Face-Off with Moxley was pretty Good, “Hangman” Adam Page vs Evil Uno was a Good Match, the Backstage Segment with Tony Schiavone & Matt Jackson was Fine overall, Mr. Brodie Lee vs Orange Cassidy was pretty Enjoyable, Cody’s Return after was Fine, Mr. Brodie Lee’s Promo backstage was pretty Good Stuff(a Dog Collar Match between Brodie Lee & Cody sounds like a Nice Old School Match), the Matt Hardy, Private Party & Chris Jericho Segment was Fine(obviously Private Party(Quen & Kassidy) need to learn & grow their Mic Skills, I’m certain they will down the Line), Hikaru Shida & Thunder Rosa vs Ivelisse & Diamante was Solid, the Chris Jericho & MJF Backstage Segment was just absolutely Fantastic, the FTR, Tully Blanchard & Best Friends was pretty Fine overall & the Main Event with Jon Moxley vs Eddie Kingston was Enjoyable overall for what it was(the Chops Exchanges were just Nice) & the Brawl at the end with Lucha Bros, Will Hobbs, Darby Allin & Ricky Starks included was pretty Fine (that Spinebuster by Hobbs on Fenix & especially the Spear by Starks on Darby was Great)! :D

Background Pony #5B5E
G1 Climax 30 Day 4 was pretty Fine overall, MOTN was Naito/ZSJ in my Book, but Evil/Yoshi-Hashi was Good too! :)

Ben Carter & a few Others from the AEW Dark Tapings hopefully get well soon! :o

#AEW #AEWDark
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide