Wrestling General

Background Pony #C945
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good this week, definetly buliding it nicely to All Out on September 5th!

The Opening 10 Man Tag was Okay(good that the Sammy Guevara/Matt Hardy Program is continuing), the Jon Moxley Promo was Good, Cody vs Warhorse was Fine overall, the Aftermath with Dark Order trying to attack Cody & then Matt Cordona making his AEW Debut in saving Cody was nicely Done(Cardona should get his Shine in AEW, we shall see how his Run will be!), Hikaru Shida vs Diamante was Okay(the Botched Code Red Spot was the Main Reason of why the Match was just That), the FTR Contract Signing Segment with Tony Schiavone, Arn Anderson & “Hangman” Adam Page was pretty Good, the Inner Circle Segment was Entertaining(Sammy Guevara saying Son of El Bitch XD Hager dancing like Alex Wright when Jericho said Ladies Night XD), Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs Dark Order(Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) was pretty enjoyable, the Aftermath with FTR saving The Elite from a Dark Order Beatdown was Fine(the 12 Man Tag Team Match next week should be very Fun!), the MJF State of the Pro Wrestling Industry Promo was just FUCKING AWESOME(arguably the Best Promo of 2020 so far! MJF is a pure Diamond Mine for AEW!) & the Main Event Tornado Tag Match with Jon Moxley & Darby Allin vs Brian Cage & Ricky Starks was pretty Enjoyable with a Sick Finish(hopefully Ricky’s Back feels better soon man)! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

Botchamania 415 was pretty Fine overall! :)

#IAmTheTable #SendForTheKhan #FackingBullshit
Background Pony #C945
Yay! Eddie Kingston got officially signed with AEW, that’s pretty Awesome! He absolutely brings a lot to the Table, just imagine a Promo Battle/Confrontation between him & MJF as Example HOLY SHIT! :D

#MadKing #EddieKingstonIsAllElite #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #C945
I listened to the recent Off The Script by JDfromNY206, Vince “Out of Touch” McMahon again with Pathetic Excuses on the Conference Call of why the Godawful/Abysmal Main Roster Shows get Low Ratings, what a Old Senile Bullshitter. JDfromNY perfectly got into Detail of this, it’s a Must Listen no question! :D

#OffTheScript #VinceIsTheProblem #FireBrucePrichard #WWEMainRosterProductSucks

A Shot of Brandi with Matt Cardona was Fine overall! :)

#AllEliteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #C945
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “A Birthday And A Death” was very Enjoyable! The Opening 50+ Segment was Fine Stuff, the Parts with the Bucks/Cutler/Cage were Fine, the Omega, Hangman, Bucks & FTR Segment was Great(good Storytelling!), the Young Bucks & Matt Hardy Segment was very Entertaining, the Matt Jackson/Daniels Segment was Good, The Dark Order Segments were once again damn Awesome, the subtle Slick Shots towards WWE were Nice & the End Segment with Best Friends & Colt Cabana was quite Something! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling

I dig Anna Jay & Taynara Conti as a Team, wouldn’t mind seeing them win the WTTC! :)

#AEWWTTC #TheDeadlyDraw

New Japan Cup USA should bei a Fine Tournament overall, KENTA or Tama Tonga should win the Tournament & then face Jon Moxley for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship! ;)

#njcupUSA #njpwStrong
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dark was pretty Fine this week, Taz & Tony Schiavone make for a Good Commentary Duo that is Clear, pretty Entertaining Stuff from Them!(Still Excalibur hopefully returns Soon after he decided to Stay out of AEW because of the Cancel Culture BS bringing Stuff up that happened 17 Years ago what Excalibur already Apologized for times & times over the years!) :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog “Who the F#ck is Kayfabe?” was Good, the Chemistry between Sammy & Marko is just Fine Stuff! :D

#SpanishGod #AEW
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall!

The Elite(Kenny Omega, Young Bucks & “Hangman” Adam Page) & FTR vs Dark Order(Mr. Brodie Lee, Colt Cabana, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, Aaron “5” Angels & 10) should be a very Fine 12 Man Tag Team Match, Best Friends vs Santana & Ortiz should be a Good Tag Team Match, MJF’s Segment/Promo should be f#cking Fantastic again, Cody & Matt Cardona vs John Silver & Alex Reynolds should be a enjoyable Tag Team Match, the Debate Segment with “The Demo God” Chris Jericho & “Freshly Squeezed” Orange Cassidy should be pretty damn Entertaining(wouldn’t mind if Scott Steiner or Eric Bischoff is the Moderator) & Jon Moxley vs Darby Allin should be a very Good Match(their Match from 20th November last year was very Good)! :D

Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite was damn Nice this Week!

The 12 Man Tag Team Match was pretty Fun with a Awesome Finish(Dark Order needed the Win here), Jon Moxley’s Promo was very Good Stuff, Best Friends vs Santana & Ortiz was Fine, the Segment with Santana & Ortiz damaging the Car of Trent’s Mom was nicely done, MJF’s Office Segment was pretty Entertaining, Matt Hardy’s Promo & the Brawl with Sammy Guevara was Nice Stuff, Cody & Matt Cardona vs John Silver & Alex Reynolds was a Good Tag Team Match(Silver & Reynolds did some nice Combos, a Team that should be more often on Dynamite!), the AEW Super Wednesday Debate Segment between Chris Jericho & Orange Cassidy with Eric Bischoff as Moderator was just damn Awesome & the Main Event with Jon Moxley vs Darby Allin was very Enjoyable! :D

Background Pony #5B5E
Wrestlers that in my Opinion would fit quite well in AEW:

Kota Ibushi  
Toru Yano  
CM Punk  
AJ Lee  
Kairi Hojo  
Thunder Rosa  
El Generico  
Kevin Steen  
Adam Cole(Bay Bay!)  
Kyle O’Reilly  
Bobby Fish  
Roderick Strong  
Candice LeRae  
Claudio Castagnoli  
Miro  
Bryan Danielson  
Sami Callihan  
Shinsuke Nakamura  
Guerillas of Destiny(Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa)  
Nick Aldis  
Samoa Joe  
Wilham Rotunda  
Minoru Suzuki  
Will Ospreay

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #AEWDynamite

JDfromNY206’s Thoughts about what NXT is right now are exactly how I feel, the “AEW Effect” is running wild over there, the Implementing of Main Roster Type of Shit is making NXT less Enjoyable. :o

#AEWEffect #WhereIsMyOldNXT?
Background Pony #5B5E
“I NEVER DIE SAMMY” on Matt Hardy’s YouTube Channel was quite something, their Match at All Out should be very Intense(should be interesting what Type of Stipulation it will have), I can’t wait heh! ;)

SammyGuevaraVsMattHardy #AEWAllOut #AllEliteWrestling

I truly hope that AEW gets on more TV Stations in Europe & all over the World, this Quality Product deserves as many Eyes on It as possible! :D

#AEW #SupportAEW #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Malfunction” was pretty Good! Young Bucks Segment was Good(loved the NXT Dexter Lumis Bad Editing Shot Mockery XD) with the 50+ Segment by Matt Jackson being Wonderful once again, the Bucks/Matt Hardy Segment was pretty Fine, this weeks Speaking Spanglish Segment was Fine, the Marko/Silver/Reynolds/Luchasaurus Segment was pretty Good(that German Accent by John Silver XD), Hybrid 2 Segment was Good(Jack Evans is a entertaining Talker, should be given Mictime on Dynamite!), Dark Order Segment was again Fantastic Stuff(wouldn’t mind getting a Special “Being The Dark Order” Episode!), the Christopher Daniels 50+ Segment was Entertaining & the Segment with Omega/Bucks/Page/Cutler was pretty Nice(Dark Order singing Baby Back Ribs LOL! Hopefully The Cleaner truly is resurfacing….)! :D

Background Pony #5B5E
Ivelisse/Diamante advancing to the Next Round is a Good Thing, wouldn’t mind if They or Anna Jay & Tay Conti win the Women Tag Team Cup! Just don’t give Brandi/Allie the Tournament, that wouldn’t go over Well. :o

#WTTC #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Private Party was a enjoyable Listen, just Two Guys with a lot of Potential for the Future of Tag Team Wrestling! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEW #PrivateParty
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dark was pretty Fine overall this week, TH2 has definetly Support from Fans online, me personally would absolutely like to see Jack Evans specifically being featured/pushed more! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling #PushTH2 #JackEvansNeedsAPush

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Reckless” was Good overall! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty enjoyable Show overall!

Cody vs Scorpio Sky should be a pretty Good Match(I’m interested on how the Final/Finished Design of the TNT Championship Belt will look like), the Special Appearences by Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson & Rock n Roll Express should be Fine Stuff, Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Jurassic Express(Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) should be a Good Tag Team Match, Young Bucks vs Evil Uno & Stu Grayson should be a very Fun Tag Team Match(I remember on how Nice the Matches between Young Bucks & Super Smash Bros were back in PWG) & the Segments that hopefully will take place with MJF/Moxley & Guevara/Hardy should be Great Stuff!, can’t wait! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #TagTeamAppreciationNight #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dynamite was a Good Show overall, definetly enhanced the Feuds towards All Out in a few Weeks!

Young Bucks vs Evil Uno & Stu Grayson was a pretty enjoyable Tag Team Match, the MJF/Moxley Segment was pretty Good, Cody vs Scorpio Sky was a very Fine Match(could’ve been given 5 more Minutes), by the way Awesome to see Mike Chioda in AEW(hopefully he gets signed, what a Big Blunder by Vince/WWE to release him!), the Finished TNT Championship Belt looks definetly Better(some are still nitpicking that the Mirrored Stuff around the TNT Logo should be added with Something, for me personally the Title Belt looks pretty Fine now), the Matthew Hardy Backstage Segment was very Fine, Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Jurassic Express was Good(seeing Omega giving Marko some Snapdragon Suplexes does more tease that “The Cleaner” is coming Back… ;) ), the Picture in Picture Segment with Sammy showing Signs was Entertaining(they’re always Entertaining to watch), the Segment with Santana & Ortiz was Fine, the Backstage Segment with Mike Chioda & Chris Jericho was Good Stuff, the Tag Team Appreciation Night Segment with Young Bucks, FTR, Brainbusters(Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard) & Rock N Roll Express was very Nice(the Storytelling here is just Fantastic Stuff!), Hikaru Shida squashing someone was Solid(hopefully someone like Kairi Hojo, Thunder Rosa or Deonna Purrazzo is challenging her at All Out) & the Main Event between Chris Jericho & Orange Cassidy was Good but had a Disappointing Finish(because Jericho didn’t move correctly for the Mouse Trap Pin by Cassidy, that’s the Reason why the Finish felt a bit Anti-climatic & the TV Time running out was slightly a Reason aswell). :)

Jimmy Havoc being Released by AEW/TK is understandable, I wouldn’t mind if Sami Callihan comes to AEW at somepoint, he would make for a Great Replacement for Havoc no question! :o
Background Pony #5B5E
I recently listened to the recent Off The Script by JDfromNY206, he really called out the Fake/Phony WWE Shills for all the justified Reasons!  
These Idiots being excited because the Shows are now happening in a different Building(Aimway Center) instead of the PC going forward, are you F#cking serious?! It doesn’t matter in what Building they are, when the Booking/Writing still is absolutely Terrible/Trash it doesn’t change a single Bit.

I haven’t seen a single Second of the Main Roster Product for many Months now & I feel relieved, only watching Quality Products(like AEW, NJPW, Stardom etc.) is making my Brain work much more Healthy man! :D

#OffTheScript #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #StopDefendingGarbage #SupportQualityWrestling

It was 10 Years ago when The Nexus was Buried/Ruined by Johnboy at SummerScam, you could’ve had build up Future Stars with that Group/Faction/Stable, but instead you Fed them to Johnboy, that’s one of the many Reasons why the WWE Main Roster Product is in the Godawful/Abysmal State its in for Years with no True Stars being made(outside of the Forced Political Agenda Individuals like Boreman Drains & Charlotte “Android” Flair what are/were Nauseating & made People tune out). :o

#TheNexus #ScrewYouCena #CenaSucks
Background Pony #5B5E
Botchamania 416 was pretty Fine, the Taz Commentary Parts on AEW Dark are just Entertainment Factor at its Best, the Metal Gear Solid You Talk Too Much Part made me Laugh a lot & I absolutely loved the Kenny Omega Super Smash Bros. Ending yeah! :D

#FackingBullshit #YouTalkTooMuch #IAmTheTable

A Shot of Brandi with Scorpio Sky was pretty Good! :)

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #ScorpioSky
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Gold, Man” was pretty Fine, The Dark Order as usual continues being the Highlight out of the Current BTE Episodes(I wouldn’t mind getting a “Being The Dark Order” Special Episode! ;) ), the Speaking Spanglish Segment was Fine, the Silver/Reynolds/Avalon/Leva Segment was pretty Entertaining, the Young Bucks Segments were Good(seeing that in Kenny’s Bag was his Glasses, the Return of “The Cleaner” is truly upon us…), this weeks 50+ Segment with Matt Jackson & Brandon Cutler on how to build a Gaming PC was quite enjoyable, the Segment with Matthew Hardy & Ryzen was pretty Good, Christopher Daniels 50+ Segment this week was Fine(he looked like Steve Harvey or Tom Sellick XD) & the End Segment with Colt Cabana & the Scotty Goldman References was pretty Solid! :D

Just listened to JDfromNY206’s Review of this weeks Monday Night Bore/Snore, still nothing has gotten better with the Main Roster Product, Logic Gaps left & right, 50/50 Booking still in full Effect(but Fake/Phony WWE Shills think the Shows are going to get better just because they will be in a different Building going forward for the upcoming Months, f#cking Idiots man LOL!) & all the other Issues, it’s good listening to Truthful Podcasters like JDfromNY206 or Solomonster so in being still aware of whats going on with that Dumpsterfire of a Product mhm! :o

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem #FireBrucePrichard #GoAwayKevinDunn #PunkWasRight

Just Alyx’s YouTube Video called 10 Wrestlers that were Ruined by WWE is one worth watching without a Question, 100% recommended! :o
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Dark was pretty Good this week, enjoyed seeing Abadon again(using the Widow’s Peak as Finisher going forward is a Delightful Idea!), Hybrid 2 vs Avalon/Cutler was pretty Fine, Archer’s Squash of Two Enhancement Guys was Fine to watch & 8 Man Tag Match with Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade vs SCU & Private Party was Good! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Heat” was Good overall! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW

Miro(Rusev) telling that Vince McCuntCancer pretty much killed/ruined Rusev Day is nothing New to me, I knew it back in 2018 being Honest here, that’s exactly of why the Main Roster Product can go down the Shitter in my Mind! Not capitilizing on Wrestlers Organic Momentum is pure Bullshit! :o

#VinceIsTheProblem #VinceMcCuntCancer #RusevDay
Background Pony #5B5E
Just watched AEW All Out Part 1(Buy-In included, that Private Party vs TH2 Tag Team Match was really Fun!) on AEW’s YouTube Channel, was nice seeing it again, can’t wait for Part 2 next week yay! :D

#AEWAllOut #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

Renee Young leaving WWE after SummerScam is a Great Thing, she deserves much better than being stuck in that Shithole of a Company, I’m certain the Covid Situation where WWE did not contact Her about how she feels, but instead being Upset that she revealed on Social Media that she got the Virus was one of the Reasons why Renee is Leaving.

I’m sure AEW would be interested to have her, it’s definetly possible that She does a Talk/Sport Show, we shall see what happens! :)

#WWESucks #VinceIsTheProblem #WWEDecisionMakersSuck #ReneeYoungToAEW?
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Road to Saturday Night Dynamite was very Nice, Sammy Guevara’s Promo was pretty Good Stuff & the Mr. Brodie Lee vs Cody Hype Package was Great! :)

#SaturdayNightDynamite #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW

AEW announced that 10% to 15% Crowd Capacity is happening beginning next weeks Dynamite on Thursday, that’s a Start, when somebody can handle a Situation in Safety it’s AEW! :D

#AEW
Background Pony #5B5E
Just listened to JDfromNY206’s Review of CrapDown with that Thunderdome BS, man as expected complete Overhyped Garbage(as usual with Vince/WWE), Pyro, Visual Effects etc. is not making a Good Show, when the Creative Aspect & Process is the Same nothing is changing period!

Everyone needs & must check out JDfromNY206’s Review, it’s 100% recommended! :o

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Saturday Night Dynamite tonight, should be pretty Enjoyable overall!

The Elite(Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) vs Dark Order(John Silver, Alex Reynolds & Alan “5” Angels) should be a Fun Six Man Tag Team Match, FTR vs Private Party should be a Good Tag Team Match, Orange Cassidy Interview should be Fine Stuff, Darby Allin Match should be Enjoyable, MJF/Moxley Segment should be Great, Jericho Segment should be very Entertaining & Cody vs Mr. Brodie Lee should be a pretty Good Match, can’t wait! :D

#AEWDynamite #SaturdayNightDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

My Predictions for NXT Takeover XXX:

Lorcan/Burch  
Damian Priest  
Timothy Thatcher  
Io Shirai  
Adam Cole(Bay Bay!)  
Karrion Kross
Background Pony #5B5E
AEW Saturday Night Dynamite was pretty damn Enjoyable, what a way to Build to All Out in a few Weeks!

FTR vs Private Party was a Good Tag Team Match(good to see FTR with Tully Blanchard together finally), Jon Moxley’s Promo was pretty Good, MJF’s Promo/Segment was Nice, Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade vs Jurassic Express & Natural Nightmares was Okay, the Promo afterwards with Eddie Kingston getting Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade back on the same Page was Nice Stuff(Eddie Kingston is just a Great Talker), the Segment with Orange Cassidy & Chris Jericho was Fine(that Marimosa Match at All Out should be entertaining XD), the Sammy Guevara & Matthew Hardy Brawl Segment was pretty Good(I’m pretty certain the Tables Match next Thursday wont be their only Match against each other), The Elite vs Dark Order was a pretty Fine Six Man Tag Match with more teasing afterwards by Kenny showing some Resemblence of “The Cleaner”, Thunder Rosa announcing that she will challenge Hikaru Shida at All Out is Great(awesome to see Rosa in AEW), Ivelisse & Diamante winning the WTTC is a Good Thing(rightful Outcome, Match itself was Meh/Whatever) & the Main Event with Cody vs Mr. Brodie Lee was just a Massive Holy Shit in its Entirety(Brodie Lee deserves/earns this Moment 100%, how Pathetic that WWE/Vince never portrayed him this way) plus the Angle afterwards with Dark Order beating up/destroying the entire Nightmare Family being completly Amazing! What a Fantastic Ending this entire End Angle was, completly loved it! :D

#AEWDynamite #SaturdayNightDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #JoinTheDarkOrder

KENTA won the New Japan Cup USA & will challenge Jon Moxley for the IWGP US Heavyweight Title down the Line, can’t wait for that yay! :)

#njpw #MoxleyVsKENTA #KingOfSports
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “And New TNT Champion!” was pretty Nice! As usual The Dark Order Segments were absolutely Amazing(give a Full Being The Dark Order Special Episode already XD By the way loved seeing Mr. Brodie Lee mention Claudio Castagnoli!), the Avalon/Cutler Segment was Great(Avalon with that passionate Promo), the Young Bucks & Matt Hardy Segment was pretty Good(please don’t fire Sammy Bucks XD), the 50+ Segment with Christopher Daniels this week was Fine, this weeks Speaking Spanglish was really entertaining Stuff, the Interactions between John Silver & Brodie Lee is just Delightful in every Way(what Chemistry) & the End Segment with Cabana & Doctor Samson was Fine! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling #DarkOrder
Background Pony #5B5E
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Bad Friends” was pretty Good, the Ricky Starks Part was Great(Starks is a Nice Talker, absolute Charismatic)! :D

#SpanishGod #RickyStarks #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Sammy Guevara was a very Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #SammyGuevara #AEW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide