Wrestling General

Background Pony #C945
AEW Dark was Good overall this week, Cutler/Avalon vs Dark Order & Scorpio Sky vs Serpentico were the most enjoyable Matches, seeing Brian Pillman Jr was pretty Cool too! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #C945
AEW Fyter Fest Night Two tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall! :D

Here are my Predictions for Fyter Fest Night Two:

Lance Archer vs Joey Janela  
Prediction: Lance Archer (he should look like a complete Beast in this Match)

Nyla Rose vs ?  
Prediction: Nyla Rose

SCU vs Dark Order(Mr. Brodie Lee & Stu Grayson) & Colt Cabana  
Prediction: Dark Order & Colt Cabana (will be interesting how this Storyline continues)

Taz will make a Announcement, should be Great!

Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page(c) vs Private Party(w/Matt Hardy)  
Prediction: Omega & Page retain the AEW Tag Team Title Belts (should be a pretty Good Match overall)

Young Bucks & FTR vs Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade  
Prediction: Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade (I’m sure a lot of People predict The Bucks & FTR take the W, but i think there will be some Issues between them so Lucha Bros & BB get the Win. By the way, this 8 Man Tag Team Match should be damn Fun to say the Least, can’t f#cking wait haha!)

“The Baddest Man On The Planet” Orange Cassidy vs Chris Jericho  
Prediction: Chris Jericho (It can go Both Ways, but I think Jericho gets the Win in the End, should be a very Entertaining Match!)

#AEWDynamite #FyterFest #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

I know because of the leaked Spoiler last week on Social Media that Adam Cole’s NXT Championship Run is going to End tonight against Keith Lee, hey Cole had a Amazing Run with the Title so him losing in a Competitive Match is not a Big Issue(even if I would rather have Him drop it when a Full Audience is availible but whatever). :o

#AdamCole #BayBay
Background Pony #C945
AEW Fyter Fest Night Two was a pretty enjoyable Show overall!

Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Private Party was a enjoyable Opener, Lance Archer vs Joey Janela was Solid(could’ve been a few Minutes shorter in my Opinion), Darby Allin’s Video Package/Segment was Good, Taz’s Promo was Nice(seeing the FTW Title Belt back on Wrestling TV is a Great Surprise, don’t know where this leads to but I’m intrigued), Young Bucks & FTR vs Lucha Bros, Butcher & Blade was a Insanely damn Fun 8 Man Tag Match(that Goddamn Canadian Destroyer by Rey Fenix HOLY F#CKING World of Equestria that was Amazing!), SCU vs Dark Order was Fine & the Main Event between Chris Jericho & Orange Cassidy was very Good! :D

#AEWDynamite #FyterFest #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

The Puppy Battle Royal on AEW’s YouTube Channel by the way was just Delightful, People outthere criticizing the Company over this are pure Idiots, it’s for a Wonderful Cause(making aware of Animal Adoption etc.) I don’t see anything wrong about It! :)

#AEWPuppyBattleRoyal #AEW
Background Pony #C945
LOL! Just listened to JDfromNY206’s Review of CrapDown, him stating that this weeks Show was the Worst of the FOX Era absolutely says Something(knowing 99% of Smackdown Shows have been utter Garbage), what a Wonderful Thing that I haven’t watched anything Main Roster related for many Months haha! :D

#WWEMainRosterProduct #FireBrucePrichard #VinceIsTheProblem #GoAwayKevinDunn #PunkWasRight
Background Pony #C945
Um…. well that was Unexpected, EVIL joining Bullet Club came Out of Nowhere XD :D

#njpw #njcup #BulletClub #EvilClub #TooSweet
Background Pony #C945
Shingo Takagi vs SHO & Ibushi/Tanahashi vs ZSJ/Taichi were the Best Matches of NJPW Dominion 2020! :)

Seeing EVIL win the IWGP Heavyweight & IWGP Intercontinental Titles was quite Something, don’t know what to say about it. :o

#njpw #njdominion #KingOfSports
Background Pony #C945
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “This Episode Is About 30 Minutes Long” was pretty Nice! The Elite Segments were very Entertaining, the Matt Hardy Segments were all pretty Good(the Private Party Botch Part & the MJF Confrontation as Big Money Matt were my Favorites), the Luchasaurus/Panda Segment was Nice Stuff(loved the Ishii Reference), the Silver/Reynolds/Statlander Segment was Fine, the Hangman/Cabana Part was Good & the Dark Order Segment with Mr. Brodie Lee, Evil Uno, Silver, Reynolds etc. was Amazing! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling

A Shot of Brandi with Private Party was pretty Fun! :)

#AEW #ShotsShotsShots #PrivateParty
Background Pony #C945
Road to Fight For The Fallen was very Nice, loved all the Hype Video Packages!

Looking really forward to the Matches tomorrow Night yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #FightForTheFallen #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW

Tony Khan interacting with Eric Bischoff on 83 Weeks(saw it on AEW’s YouTube Channel) was Fine Stuff! :)

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #C945
AEW Dark was pretty Fine overall this week, Avalon/Cutler vs Jurassic Express was the Best Match out of this Episode in my Opinion! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

…….Yippie! Woohoo! Monday Night Snore/Bore got its Lowest Rating of All Time this Week, this makes me Smile! F#ck the Main Roster Product of WWE, there’s nothing that could Save this Abormination of a Show! :D

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem #BrucePrichardSucks #PunkWasRight #SupportTheAlternative
Background Pony #C945
AEW Fight For The Fallen tonight, should be a Great Show overall!

Cody vs Sonny Kiss should be a Fine Match, The Elite vs Jurassic Express should be a really Fun Six Man Tag Team Match, FTR vs Lucha Bros should be a damn Awesome Tag Team Match(this will again prove & show how Insane the Tag Team Division in AEW is!) & Jon Moxley vs Brian Cage should be a Nice Battle/Fight overall, I can’t wait yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #FightForTheFallen #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

Botchamania 414 was pretty Good, the South Park/AEW Puppy Battle Royal Ending was just Wonderful XD :)

#YouTalkTooMuch #IAmTheTable #FackingBullshit
Background Pony #C945
AEW Fight For The Fallen was a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!

Cody vs Sonny Kiss was Fine, FTR vs Lucha Bros had a pretty Good Tag Match overall(I’m very certain that these Two Teams will have better Matches together in the Future!) with the Segment after with Omega and the Bucks being well done, the Inner Circle & Orange Cassidy Segment was very Entertaining(Jericho using the Ratings/Demo Stuff to his Advantage, he knows how to capitilize on Things like that XD), Jon Moxley’s Promo was pretty Good Stuff, The Elite vs Jurassic Express was a very Fun Six Man Tag Team Match(seeing what happened right after the Match, is “The Cleaner” coming Back?! PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!), Vickie Guerrero being Nyla Rose’s Manager isn’t a Bad Choice(that Theme of Vickie XD), Taz’s Promo before the Moxley/Cage Match was very Fine & the Jon Moxley vs Brian Cage Match was a Good Match overall with a Understandable Finish(I know some People didn’t like the Throwing the Towel Finish but it’s a logical Way of not having Cage look Bad in Losing, he didn’t get Pinned or Submitted instead Taz in Story was protecting Cage of not getting another Bicep Injury) with the Darby Allin Appearence in the End after the Match being a Fine Thing(but with an Audience it would’ve obviously come off Better)! :)

#AEWDynamite #FightForTheFallen #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #C945
Miro & Matt Cordona would be Good Additions for AEW without a Question, if Vince/WWE didn’t use Them the Right way, I’m pretty certain AEW/TK will! :)

#MiroToAEW? #MattCordonaToAEW? #AllEliteWrestling

It was 9 Years ago when CM Punk had his Magical Moment in Ilinois at MITB 2011, still One of the Greatest Matches in the History of that Company, the Crowd & Atmosphere made the Match what it was overall! :D

#BestInTheWorld #BITW #sXe #VoiceOfTheVoiceless #SecondCitySaint #sXeMessiah #GreatestWWEChampionOfTheModernEra
Background Pony #C945
I heard Extreme Fools 2020 was a Awful Show overall(listened to Reviews by Solomonster & JDfromNY206), when you even F#ck up a Great Match in Asuka vs Sasha Banks with a Horrible Finish, you know the Main Roster Product is beyond being Unsafable LOL! :D

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #ExtremeFools #VinceIsTheProblem #FireBrucePrichard #PunkWasRight #SupportTheAlternative
Background Pony #C945
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “BC 4 Life” was pretty Amazing, enjoyed the Opening with The Young Bucks, Anderson & Gallows, all the Omega Segments were Nice(more Teases for The Cleaner hopefully coming Back), the Private Party Segments were Good, the Matt Jackson/Matt Hardy Segment was just damn Entertaining, the short Christopher Daniels Part was Spot on, the Cabana/Garrison Segment was Fine, this weeks Speaking Spanglish was Good, the 50+ Segment by The Bucks(more so Matt Jackson) was just very Nice & the Dark Order Segment was damn Enjoyable! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling #BizCliz

Rey Mysterio & Jeff Hardy joining AEW would be better for Them instead of being used as Meh Acts on the Garbage Main Roster! :o

#AEW
Background Pony #C945
AEW Dark was pretty Fine this Week, Best Friends vs Pierce/Sabby the Scorpio Sky Match, Starks/Hobbs, Allin/Anthony & Cutler/Avalon vs Butcher & Blade were the most enjoyable Matches! :D

AEW Unrestricted with Colt Cabana was a Fine Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEW
Background Pony #C945
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!

Cody defending his TNT Championship against ??? should be Good(according to Tony Khan it’s a Independant Wrestler that Hardcore Wrestling Fans are aware of, so should be Interesting who it is), Ivelisse vs Diamante should be Fine(hopefully Ivelisse gets Signed, she is a talented Woman!), MJF in Action should like always be Entertaining Stuff, Taz’s Promo/Segment should be Nice, Jon Moxley’s Promo/Segment should be pretty Good, Young Bucks vs Butcher & Blade in a Falls Count Anywhere Match should be very Enjoyable & Jurassic Express vs “The Demo God” Chris Jericho & Jake Hager should be a Fun Tag Team Match, can’t wait Yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #C945
AEW Dynamite was absolutely Fantastic this week, in my honest Opinion one of the Best Dynamite Episodes so far in AEW’s History!

Cody vs Eddie Kingston was a pretty Enjoyable Brawl like Match(Kingston has very Good Mic Skills), MJF’s Squash Match vs Griff Garrison was very Entertaining, Moxley’s Backstage Promo was Good, the Baker/Reba/Schiavone Segment was pretty Entertaining, Taz’s Promo was as usual pretty Fine & the Stuff afterwards with Darby Allin, Brian Cage, Ricky Starks & Jon Moxley was enjoyable(can’t wait for the Tornado Tag Match next week heh!), the Backstage Segment with the Inner Circle was Entertaining, Young Bucks vs Butcher & Blade(Falls Count Anywhere) was damn Fun, the Backstage Segment with Lance Archer was pretty Good, Ivelisse vs Diamante was Solid, “Hangman” Adam Page vs Alan “5” Angels was Good, the Stuff afterwards with Dark Order beating down Page & then FTR coming down to his Rescue with Kenny Omega appearing after them was Awesome(i’m really intrigued & into the Story!) & the Main Event with Inner Circle(Chris Jericho & Jake Hager) vs Jurassic Express was Good overall, oh and seeing Sammy Guevara returning after 4 Weeks is a Fantastic Thing, he was Missed on this Show no question! :D

Background Pony #C945
Damn! JDfromNY206’s recent Off The Script about the Current State of the WWE Main Roster Product was just a Wonderful Listen, everybody out there who cares about Quality over Quantity in Pro Wrestling needs to check it out, 100% recommended in my Book! :D

#OffTheScript #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem #FireBrucePrichard #SupportTheAlternative

Sky Sports Italy dropped Raw & SmackDown of their Channel & will put AEW Dynamite instead on There, a Fantastic Move by Sky Sports Italy!  
Hopefully other Channels in Europe follow aswell, AEW puts out an actual Quality Product that doesn’t insult Peoples Intelligence just saying yeah! :)

#AEWDynamite #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

Bullet Club on Top in NJPW again with EVIL as IWGP Heavyweight Champion, it’s just Too Sweet! ;)

#DarknessClub #BC-4-Life #TooSweet
Background Pony #C945
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “You Asking Us Out For A Beer?” was absolutely Fantastic!

This weeks Speaking Spanglish was again Fun, the Kazarian & Big Money Matt Segment was very Entertaining, the Private Party & Matt Jackson Segment was Good, the Cabana/Nakazawa Segment was Fine, the Brandon Cutler, Peter Avalon & Leva Bates Segment was pretty Good(Cutler’s passionate Speech was Fine Stuff!), this weeks 50+ Segment with Matt Jackson was Delightful Stuff, the Dark Order Segment was again so damn f#cking Entertaining(just Hilarious Stuff, not surprising that many People say Dark Order are the Highlight of the recent BTE Episodes!) & the Hangman Page/FTR Segment was very Nice! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #C945
AEW Unrestricted with Big Swole was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEW #BigSwole

Kairi Hojo being officially Gone from WWE is a Wonderful Thing, the Company never deserved a Amazing Talent like her period! I would love seeing her do a few Appearences for AEW at somepoint, but the Main Priority is that she can be together with her Husband in Japan for a awhile heh! :D

#ThePiratePrincess #KairiHojoInAEW? #JoshiWrestling
Background Pony #C945
AEW Dark tonight, damn what a stacked Card tonights Episode has, I can’t wait yeah! :)

Background Pony #C945
AEW Dark was very Enjoyable this week, almost 2 Hours this Episode went & it flew by like That, no wonder I had Fun watching It!

Sammy Guevara vs Fuego was my personal Favorite, it’s such a Great Thing to have The Spanish God back on AEW TV no f#cking Question heh!

Having People like Abadon, Dark Order, FTR etc. on this weeks Episode made AEW Dark nice too! :)

Sammy Guevara’s Return Vlog “I’m Back!” was very Nice Stuff, missed seeing these Videos every Tuesday Evening yay! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW
Background Pony #C945
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a very Fun Show overall!

Cody vs Warhorse for the TNT Championship should be Interesting(we shall see what Warhorse is capable of), Hikaru Shida vs Diamante should be Fine, Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Dark Order(Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) should be a very enjoyable Match for the AEW Tag Team Titles, Jon Moxley & Darby Allin vs Brian Cage & Ricky Starks should be a Nice Tornado Tag Match & The Inner Circle vs Best Friends, Orange Cassidy & Jurassic Express should be a very Entertaining 10 Man Tag Team Match, I can’t f#cking wait for this Show haha! :D

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide