Wrestling General

Background Pony #1B07
This weeks Sammy Guevara’s Vlog Episode “Pimp My Scooter” was pretty Good, definetly very Enjoyable to watch! :D

#SpanishGod #AEW

AEW Unrestricted with Kris Statlander was a Fine Listen overall! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AllEliteWrestling #KrisStatlander
Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dark was pretty Fine this week, the Cutler/Avalon Losing Story is still very Intriguing & seeing Evil Uno & Stu Grayson back in Tag Team Action was a Positive! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

The Best Match from the First Night of the New Japan Cup was easily Tomohiro Ishii vs El Desperado, it was a Very Good Bout! :)

#njpw #njcup #KingOfSports
Background Pony #1B07
The Best Match from the Second Night of the New Japan Cup was easily Suzuki/Nagata, a just Enjoyable Fight between Two Veterans! :)

Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Fun Show overall!

Cody’s TNT Championship Open Challenge should be Good again this week, MJF vs Billy Gunn should be Entertaining, Le Sex Gods vs Best Friends should be pretty Enjoyable, Young Bucks vs Kip Sabian & Jimmy Havoc should be Good & Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Natural Nightmares should be pretty Fine, can’t wait! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good overall this Week, it definetly build very Nicely to the Fyter Fest Shows in a few Weeks!

Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Natural Nightmares was pretty Good, Anna Jayy vs Abadon was Solid for what it was, MJF vs Billy Gunn was entertaining(I mean MJF is in the Match, so no Surprise there XD), Cody vs Ricky Starks was pretty Enjoyable, the Britt Baker Segments were Entertaining, Young Bucks vs Kip Sabian & Jimmy Havoc was pretty Fine, the Taz/Cage & Moxley Video Segments were very Good & the Main Event Tag Team Match with Le Sex Gods vs Best Friends was pretty enjoyable with Orange Cassidy making a Nice Revenge on Jericho! :D

By the way Great that Abadon & Ricky Starks are officially Signed with AEW, good Stuff! :)

Background Pony #1B07
Vince McSham by all Accounts should be Alleged with all the Dirty & Pathetic Things he has Done, but of course his Lawyer would get him out of It as usual unfortunately. :o

#GoAwayVince #VinceIsTheProblem
Background Pony #1B07
Vince McSham by all Accounts should be Alleged with all the Dirty & Pathetic Things he has Done, but of course his Lawyer would get him out of It as usual unfortunately. :o
#GoAwayVince #VinceIsTheProblem

Besides Vince McMahon, I would think People like JBL, Pat Patterson, Jerry Lawler, Michael P.S Hayes & maybe even Kevin Dunn could be on that List too.

The Individuals that are truly Scum to this World need to be Punished accordingly without any Question. :o

AEW handled the Jimmy Havoc Situation in my honest Opinion very professionaly putting him in Rehab Mode for the unseeable Future until the entire Thing is completly Clear & Solved.
Background Pony #1B07
The Best Match from the July 22nd New Japan Cup Show was easily Shingo Takagi vs Sho, a Great Match without any Question, the Best out of the Tournament so far in my Opinion! :D

AEW suspending Sammy Guevara for the unseeable Future because of a Joke he made 4 Years ago towards Sasha Banks is a Harsh Move, but in Todays Society I know why the Company did it.

Sasha already said a few Hours ago that Sammy apologized to her for it & she accepted it 100%, they’re completly Cool & Fine now.

So hopefully Sammy is back on AEW TV sooner rather then later! People outthere that want him Fired are absolute Idiots! :o
Background Pony #1B07
Botchamania 413 was pretty Fine, that Bobby Fish/Waluigi Part XD :D

#FackingBullshit

AEW Unrestricted with Shawn Spears was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AllEliteWrestling #ShawnSpears
Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dark was pretty Fine this week! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Christian AF” was Good overall, the Dark Order Part was a very Entertaining, Spanglish Segment(Abrahantes, Santana, Ortiz & Dasha) was pretty Good again, the Best Friends Segments were pretty Fine, Omega/Cabana/Hangman Segment was Good, Hybrid 2 Segment was very Entertaining again(Jack Evans with his Video Game Reference Promo XD) & the Young Bucks/Private Party/Matt Hardy Segments were Nice! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AEW

By the way, I completly understand why the BTE Crew removed some Videos(because of Joey Ryan), but it’s still Sad because a lot of Nice Moments happened in those specific Episodes were Ryan was featured in, but what can you Do right? :o

Sammy Guevara’s “I’m Sorry” Video was definetly 100% Genuine, he absolutely should be Back on AEW TV very very Soon no question about It mhm! :o

#SpanishGod #PleaseReturnSammy
Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a Good Show overall heading into the upcoming Fyter Fest Events the next Two Weeks!

Luchasaurus vs Wardlow(Lumberjack Match) should be Enjoyable, Cody’s TNT Championship Open Challenge should be Good again, Brian Cage’s Match(with Taz on Commentary) should be Solid & the Final Build between Chris Jericho & “The Baddest Man On The Planet” Orange Cassidy should be Nice Stuff, can’t wait! :)

Ishii/Makabe was the Best Bout out of the July 24th New Japan Cup Show, Hiromu/Yano was a entertaining Light-hearted Comedy Match with a Creative Finish! :)

Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good overall!

Luchasaurus vs Wardlow was a very Fine Lumberjack Match, Hikaru Shida squashing Someone was a Nice Thing to see, the Cody/Hager Press Conference Segment was Good, Mr. Brodie Lee & Cabana vs Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss was Solid, the Britt Baker Segment was Entertaining(like the Ones the recent weeks), the Omega/Hangman vs Best Friends Video/Promo Package was very Good, Brian Cage squashing/destroying Cruz was Fine to watch with the Taz Promo afterwards being damn Great Stuff(by the way, hopefully Jon Moxley is Fine & didn’t get the Virus/Sickness), FTR vs SCU was a damn Fantastic Tag Team Match(another Reason of why the AEW Tag Team Division is Incredible!) “Broken” Matt Hardy vs Santana was Okay for what it was & the End Segment with Orange Cassidy & Chris Jericho was pretty Enjoyable! :D

……Vince/WWE are just a Bunch of Irresponsible Pieces of Trash, all the Things I heard recently don’t surprise me one Bit whatsoever. :o

#BoycottWWE #VinceIsTheProblem #VinceMcCuntCancer #GoAwayBuckyBeaver #PunkWasRight #SupportTheAlternative
Background Pony #1B07
Listened to the recent Off The Script by JDfromNY206, for F#ck Sakes are Vince & his Corporate Cronies absolute Pieces of Trash, they don’t care a single Bit about everything else except the Money, Fuck this Company for Real! :o

#BoycottWWE #VinceIsTheProblem #ScrewKevinDunn #PunkWasRight #SupportTheAlternative
Background Pony #1B07
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Baby Back Ribs” was a pretty damn Fun One! The Opening with The Singing was just Gold(Hangman by the way was Corpsing at the End, so a Spot on the next Botchamania confirmed), the Orange Cassidy/Dark Order Segment was Good Stuff, the “Hangman” Adam Page & Mr. Brodie Lee Segment was Awesome, Mr. Brodie Lee after that Segment interacting with his Dark Order Minions was Fun Stuff, the Young Bucks/Private Party Segment was Fine, the Nick Jackson & “Broken” Matt Hardy Segment was freaking Amazing(Damascus & Merch Freak meeting is the definition of Insanity yeeeeeeessssssss!), this weeks Speaking Spanglish with Dark Order was Fine & the Matt Jackson, Kenny Omega & Brandon Cutler Segment was entertaining! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #1B07
Road to AEW Fyter Fest Night 1 was very Good, always gets me Excited & hyped for the upcoming Event, I can’t wait for tomorrow Night yeah! :D

#AEWFyterFest #AllEliteWrestling #FyterFest #ImWithAEW

AEW Unrestricted with Tony Khan(Fyter Fest Preview) was very Fine, it’s really a Fact at this Point that TK is a million Times better Boss than “Old Senile” & “Out of Touch” Vince McCuntCancer is period! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEW #TonyKhan
Background Pony #1B07
AEW Dark was pretty Good overall this week, enjoyed The Young Bucks vs Brandon Cutler & Peter Avalon, was a pretty Fine Tag Team Match & Ricky Starks vs Garrison was Solid! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #C945
AEW Fyter Fest Night 1 tonight! Should be a very Enjoyable Show overall!

Here are my Predictions for the Show:

Private Party(w/Matt Hardy) vs Santana & Ortiz  
Prediction: Santana & Ortiz (should be a pretty Good Tag Team Match)

MJF & Wardlow vs Jurassic Express(Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus)  
Prediction: MJF & Wardlow (this should be a pretty Fine Tag Team Match, everything with MJF included will be very Entertaining heh!)

SCU vs Dark Order(Mr. Brodie Lee & Stu Grayson) & Colt Cabana  
Prediction: Dark Order & Colt Cabana (can be a pretty solid Six Man Tag Match)

Hikaru Shida(c) vs Penelope Ford  
Prediction: Hikaru Shida retains the AEW Womens Championship (if given Time, this can be a Fine Womens Match)

Cody(c) vs Jake Hager  
Prediction: Cody retains the TNT Championship Belt (could be a Fine Match)

Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page(c) vs Best Friends  
Prediction: Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page retain the AEW Tag Team Titles (Could go either Way, a lot of People say give Best Friends the Tag Title Belts, but in my Mind it would be better if FTR take the Belts off Omega & Page. By the way, this Match should be very Nice!)

I’m very excited for Fyter Fest let’s Go yeah! :)

#FyterFest #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #C945
AEW Fyter Fest Night 1 was very Good overall, I can’t wait for Fyter Fest Night 2 next week! Young Bucks & FTR vs Lucha Bros & Butcher & Blade will be a Crazy Fun 8 Man Tag Team Match without any Question! Chris Jericho vs Orange Cassidy should be a very Entertaining Match & Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs Private Party can have a pretty Fine Tag Match! :)

Jurassic Express(Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy) vs MJF & Wardlow was a damn Fun Opener, Hikaru Shida vs Penelope Ford was a pretty Good Womens Match(possibly the Best of Ford’s Career so far), Cody vs Jake Hager was Fine, the Darby Allin Video Package was pretty Nice, Private Party(w/Matt Hardy) vs Santana & Ortiz was Good, the Taz Promo towards Moxley was damn Awesome(that Sloppy Shop Line HAHAHAHAHA just Fantastic, F#ck Vince & his irresponsible Mentality) & the Main Event with Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs Best Friends was very Good(loved the Aftermath with FTR interacting with Omega & Page, things were Teased here)! :D

#AEWDynamite #FyterFest #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #C945
The Best Match out of the 2nd July New Japan Cup Show was easily & by far Hiromu Takahashi vs Tomohiro Ishii, just a Very Nice Bout they had, arguably the Best out of the Tournament so far! :)

Background Pony #C945
I listened recently to the last Off The Script by JDfromNY206, hearing the Words “Leaderless” & Creative “Falling apart” is just a Validation of why the Main Roster Product of WWE is insufferable to watch period!

Hearing that CrapDown got its Lowest Viewership since being on FOX is a Delightful Thing to know, these Shows are utter Garbage! :o

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #VinceIsTheProblem #BrucePrichardSucks #PunkWasRight

Saw the Orange Cassidy Pic on Twitter that Solomonster retweeted/responded to, they look legit like Brothers or something in that regard XD :D

#SoloCassidy #OrangeMonster #Solomonster #OrangeCassidy
Background Pony #C945
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Have A Good Summer” was pretty Good, the Evil Uno Opening Part was Nice, the Young Bucks/Private Party Part was Fine, the Bucks/Cutler/Avalon/Bates Segment was very Entertaining, the Reynolds/Silver/Abrahantes Segment was Good, the Dark Order, Best Friends & Trent’s Mom Segment was pretty Fine, the Nick Jackson & “Broken” Matt Hardy Segment was Enjoyable Stuff & the Bucks/Omega/Hangman Segment was very Good! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #C945
Road to AEW Fyter Fest Night Two was very Good, the Promo Packages for Young Bucks & FTR vs Butcher, Blade & Lucha Bros and Chris Jericho vs Orange Cassidy were nicely Done! :D

#FyterFest #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Brian Cage was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEW #BrianCage
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide