Wrestling General

Background Pony #5F95
Botchamania 404 was pretty Fine overall! Enjoyed hearing Deltarune Music in the Episode heh! :)

#IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch #FackingBullshit

I really hope Matt Hardy, The Revival, Brodie Lee, Brian Cage, Lance Archer etc. join AEW! :D

#AEW #AllEliteWrestling #AreYouElite?
Background Pony #5F95
NXT Takeover Portland is tonight, should be a very Good Show overall! :)

Here are my Predictions:

Dakota Kai vs Tegan Nox  
Prediction: Dakota Kai

Undisputed Era(c) vs Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne  
Prediction: Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne (would personally rather have Undisputed Era retain the Tag Titles, but it’s clear the Demotion for Them to the Main Roster is happening after WM 36 time…)

Keith Lee(c) vs Dominick Dijakovic  
Prediction: Keith Lee (should be a pretty Fun Match, these Two have amazing Chemistry together)

Johnny Gargano vs Finn Balor  
Prediction: Finn Balor (it could go Both Ways, but I go with Balor because it’s possible he gets a Faction going for himself & somebody costs Gargano the Match)

Rhea Ripley(c) vs Bianca Belair  
Prediction: Rhea Ripley

Adam Cole(c) vs Tommaso Ciampa  
Prediction: Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) (I know a lot of People see Ciampa winning Goldie back here, but I think Cole holds the NXT Title until the Takeover Tampa Event & he becomes the Longest Reigning NXT Champion out of it :D )

#NXTTakeOver
Background Pony #5F95
NXT Takeover Portland was overall a very Good Show!

Keith Lee vs Dominick Dijakovic was a Awesome Opener, can never be tired seeing Bulls performing on a Level like that!

Dakota Kai vs Tegan Nox was a pretty Fine Street Fight, but the Ending with that Interference & the botched Table Spot took the Match down quite a bit. Should’ve just give Kai a clean Win in my Opinion.

Johnny Gargano vs Finn Balor was pretty Good, but it missed something to be a Outstanding & Incredible Match.

Rhea Ripley vs Bianca Belair was Fine to Good overall, but the Finish came abrupt & it didn’t feel Climatic and Charlotte Reigns appearing after the Match I personally did not need.

Undisputed Era vs Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne was a Fun Tag Team Match!

Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) vs Tommaso Ciampa was a very Nice Main Event, the False Finishes did not bother Me personally like others are doing, the Talent in these Takeover Matches are so Great that this Type of Booking doesn’t insult Me(unlike with Overpushed/Mediocre People on the Main Roster cough Johnboy cough Boreman Drains cough Charlotte Reigns cough) whatsoever!

Gargano costing Ciampa the NXT Title was a Brilliant & Logical Finish, knowing how Ciampa treated Gargano in 2017 & 2018 it makes just Sense, using Logic what a Concept!

Adam Cole(Bay Bay!) is going to be the Longest Reigning NXT Champion when Takeover Tampa arrives(technically weeks before the Show he would get the Accomplishment, but it’s clear Cole is not dropping it before Takeover Tampa) & I’m absolutely happy with That, his Body of Work & the Quality of Matches he had were just Amazing, completly deserved & earned in my Mind yay! :D

#NXTTakeOver
Background Pony #5F95
Raw completly Sucked this week outside the Opening Segment with Matt Hardy & Randy Orton(hopefully this truly was Matt’s last Appearence & he shall be All Elite at the beginning of March ;) ) & maybe the Baszler Promo, it definetly doesn’t feel one bit like “WrestleMania Season”, on CrapDown it’s even Worse obviously. :o

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks

This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Into The Unknown” was pretty Good!  
Enjoyed the Disney Song at the Beginning & the Story with Hangman Page talking to the other Tag Teams, them telling to take The Young Bucks out is quite interesting, can’t wait for AEW Dynamite tomorrow Night heh! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dark was pretty Good this week!

Statlander/Diamanti was Fine, Best Friends vs Hybrid 2 was pretty Good, the Big Swole Match was Fine & the Young Bucks vs Peter Avalon & QT Marshall was a entertaining Main Event for this weeks Episode! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Road to Atlanta was pretty Good, wish it would’ve been longer, I just love AEW’s Video Packages! :D

#AEWRoadToAtlanta #AEWDynamite
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a damn Fun Show overall!

Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs Lucha Bros should be a very Good Tag Team Match, The Tag Team Battle Royal should be pretty Enjoyable, Jon Moxley vs Jeff Cobb should be Fine Stuff & Cody vs Wardlow in a Steel Cage Match should be Good, can’t wait yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling

NXT should be Good tonight, Roderick Strong vs Velveteen Dream should be pretty Fine, Jordan Devlin vs Lio Rush should be very Good & the Aftermath with what happened on Takeover Portland(Gargano costing Ciampa the NXT Title) should be Intriguing! :)

#NXT
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dynamite was very damn Nice this week!

The Tag Team Battle Royal was just very Fun, Kris Statlander vs Shanna was Fine, Rose’s Segment was not Bad, Jon Moxley vs Jeff Cobb was Fine for what it was & the Aftermath with Darby Allin’s Appearence to a Nice Pop was pretty Cool, Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs Lucha Bros was a Outstanding & Insane Tag Team Match and the Cody vs Wardlow Steel Cage Match was pretty Good overall! :)

Background Pony #5F95
Shingo Takagi vs Tomohiro Ishii at yesterdays New Japan Road Event was pretty Fun! :)

#njroad #njpw #KingOfSports
Background Pony #5F95
CrapDown is absolutely Unwatchable, has been like this for many Months!

One Episode of AEW Dynamite is more enjoyable to watch than Months of SmackDown Shows combined! :o

#CrapDown #FireBrucePrichard #RetireVince #SaveUsAEW

“Broken” Matt Hardy shall be the Exalted One yeeeeeeeeeessssssss! That would be WONDERFUL! ;)

#FreeTheDelete #TheExaltedOne #AllDeleteWrestling #AEW #JoinDarkOrder
Background Pony #5F95
LOL nobody with a Brain would pay 60 to 65$ for a Irrelevant & Mediocre WWE Main Roster PPV these Days, hopefully this ESPN Plus Plan by Vince “Out of Touch” McSham falls flat on his Old Senile Face!

This is a perfect Example of why I gladly support Products like AEW, NJPW etc.!

WWE Network Subscribers will go down massively when Vince goes with this Horrible Idea. :o

#RetireVince #OutOfTouch #SupportTheAlternative #SaveUsAEW #AllEliteWrestling #njpw
Background Pony #5F95
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Toy Fair” was very Nice! Seeing the Boys get their own Action Figures must be a Delightful Feeling, that’s just Too Sweet!

The Story that’s being told with Hangman Page, Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks is pretty Good Stuff, can’t wait for AEW Revolution this coming Saturday yay! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AEW #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Road to Kansas City was pretty Good, can’t wait for AEW Dynamite tomorrow Night hehe! :)

#AEWKansasCity #AEWDynamite #AllEliteWrestling #AEWonTNT
Background Pony #5F95
Samoa Joe is Suspended for 30 Days, that means WrestleVotes was right with their Report from a few Weeks ago.

Man that Guy can’t Catch a Break… :(

AEW Dark tonight, should be pretty enjoyable overall! :)

Background Pony #5F95
DEAR DR RKO = DARK ORDER ;)

You know what this means yeeeeeeeessssssss……

#FreeTheDelete #TheExaltedOne #JoinDarkOrder #AllDeleteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dark was Fine overall this week!

Jimmy Havoc vs Marko Stunt was Fine, Dark Order vs Strong Hearts was Good, Joey Janela vs Kip Sabian was a enjoyable Falls Count Anywhere Match & Dustin/Marshall vs Spears/Avalon was entertaining for what it was! :)

Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a very Good Show overall!

Kenny Omega vs PAC in a 30 minute Iron Man Match should Fantastic, Jurassic Express vs Inner Circle should be Good, MJF/Cody Face to Face should be Nice & the Jon Moxley vs Chris Jericho Contract Signing should be enjoyable, can’t wait yeah! :D

Background Pony #5F95
Lance Archer officially joined AEW, confirmed by the AEW Twitter Page a few Hours ago!

That’s a pretty Good Addition without a question, can’t wait for what Archer shall bring to the Table for AEW yeah! :)

#EverybodyDies #LanceArcherIsAllElite #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5F95
The Go-Home Show for Revolution of AEW Dynamite was very Good!

The Omega/PAC 30 minute Ironman Match was just Amazing, Jurassic Express vs Inner Circle(Sammy, Santana & Ortiz) was Good, Best Friends vs Butcher & Blade was Solid(the Orange Cassidy & Allie/Bunny Face-Off was the Highlight of the Match XD), the Dark Order Promo was quite Interesting(saying the Word “Obsolete” at the End definetly should mean that “Broken” Matt is truely coming yeeeeeeeessssss! ;) ), the Sitdown Interview between Omega/Page & Young Bucks with Jim Ross was very Good, The Womens Fatal 4 Way was Solid/Fine overall & the Weight-In Segment with Moxley & Jericho was pretty enjoyable! :)

Countdown to AEW Revolution was very enjoyable to watch, that Type of Stuff gets you really excited & hyped for AEW’s PPVs/Big Shows, I can’t wait for Saturday man yeah! :D

#AEWRevolution
Background Pony #5F95
LOL. I heard of what happened at Sweet Saudi Money 5: Stayin Alive, this Company or should I rather say Vince McCuntCancer & his Corporate Goons are really ruining the Product.

They all need to Go period, or else the Awful Stuff on the Main Roster keeps happening!

By the way, all should check out AEW Revolution this coming Saturday, it will be 100% worth It! :D

#RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #CorporateGoonsNeedToGo #FireBrucePrichard #SupportTheAlternative #SaveUsAEW
Background Pony #5F95
CM Punk’s Magical Promo from almost 9 Years ago still remains to be True, the Godawful Decisions on the Main Roster Product of WWE is just making a Wonderful Alternative like AEW as Main Example look so much better, keep doing your Atrocious Garbage Vince…. ;)

#PunkWasRight #SaveUsAEW #SupportTheAlternative
Background Pony #5F95
Haha CrapDown was such a Political Agenda driven Show last night, glad I didn’t waste my Time watching that Godawful Garbage.

JDfromNY206’s Review of that Show was just f#cking Incredible, everybody should check it out, I 100% recommend It heh! :)

#CrapDown #RetireVince #FireBrucePrichard #GoAwayKevinDunn

AEW Dark last night was pretty Solid overall! I can’t wait to do AEW Revolution Predictions tonight yay! :D

Background Pony #5F95
AEW Revolution tonight!

I can’t wait, this Show should be very damn Enjoyable to say the Least!

Here are my Predictions:

Dark Order vs SCU  
Prediction: Dark Order (I really hope “Broken” Matt Hardy is going to be The Exalted One, that would be WONDERFUL!)

PAC vs Orange Cassidy  
Prediction: PAC (This can be really Good Stuff, People really sleep on OC, hopefully we will prove those Naysayers wrong)

Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin  
Prediction: Darby Allin (Could be the Sleeperhit of the Night, these Two can absolutely have a pretty Fun Match in my Thinking)

Nyla Rose(c) vs Kris Statlander  
Prediction: Nyla Rose (Should be Fine overall, I really would like seeing Statlander, Priestley or Shida as AEW Womens Champ in the upcoming Future)

Dustin Rhodes vs Jake Hager  
Prediction: Jake Hager

Kenny Omega & Hangman Page(c) vs The Young Bucks  
Prediction: The Young Bucks (It could go either Way, this has been Incredible Storytelling with these 4, Hangman Page has really become a Great Character over the recent Months, just Too Sweet!)

Cody Rhodes w/Arn Anderson vs MJF w/Wardlow  
Prediction: MJF (This will be a Excellent Old School type of Match, can’t wait)

Chris Jericho(c) vs Jon Moxley  
Prediction: Chris Jericho (It can go both Ways, I like the Unpredictability of this Match, should be pretty Good overall)

I gladly pay 50$ for this Show, AEW deserve my Support no f#cking Question! :)

#AEWRevolution #AllEliteWrestling #ProWrestlingMatters
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Revolution was a very Good & Enjoyable Show!

Dustin Rhodes vs Jake Hager was Okay/Solid(This should’ve been put on the Buy-In or the Womens Match later on the Show), Darby Allin vs Sammy Guevara was Short but just very Sweet & Fun for what it was, Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs The Young Bucks was just Outstanding & absolutely Incredible(the Definition of what a Tag Team Wrestling Match should be from a In-Ring & Storytelling standpoint), Nyla Rose vs Kris Statlander was Okay(if this or the Dustin/Hager Match would’ve been off the PPV, the Show could’ve been even better in my Book XD), Cody vs MJF was a Good Old School type worked Match, PAC vs Orange Cassidy was the definition & Example of Fun & the Chris Jericho vs Jon Moxley Main Event Match was pretty Good!

The Show was absolutely worth my 50$ no f#cking Doubt & regrets about It hehe! :)

#AEWRevolution #AllEliteWrestling #AEWRocks
Background Pony #5F95
I really hope to the Bottom of my Heart that People like Broken Matt, Brodie Lee, The Revival, Brian Cage etc. are coming to AEW, this Company/Promotion is just the Definition of Fun in every Way imaginable period! :D

#AllEliteWrestling #BrokenMattHardyToAEW? #BrodieLeeToAEW? #RevivalToAEW? #BrianCageToAEW? #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #5F95
Smirks The Exalted One is Near… ;)

Sitting on a Dead Tree. The Observation of these Messages definetly lead to the Direction that it’s “Broken” Matt Hardy, it shall be DELIGHTFUL Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss! :D

#TheExaltedOne #FreeTheDelete #AllDeleteWrestling #JoinTheDarkOrder #BrokenMattHardyToAEW?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide