Wrestling General

Background Pony #5F95
I would find it Cool if AEW could have a Strong Partnership with Other Companies like NJPW, NWA, MLW, ROH etc.!

“Changing The World” is really something that The Elite Guys are doing, seeing that Marty Scurll is the Head Booker for ROH going forward, Things really could be Set in Motion, we shall See! :D

#ChangeTheWorld #SupportTheAlternative #AEWxNJPWxROHxNWAxMLW #MakeItHappen

Botchamania 402 was pretty Fine overall, loved the Hangman Page/Persona 5 Botchamania Ending XD :D

#IAmTheTable #FackingBullshit
Background Pony #5F95
On Sammy Guevara’s recent Vlog Video you saw Brodie Lee & Brian Cage…

Does that mean Brodie Lee & Brian Cage to AEW confirmed?! :D

#BrodieLeeToAEWConfirmed? #BrianCageToAEWConfirmed? #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5F95
NXT being a important Part of the Royal Rumble this year apparently has been Scrapped, oh f#cking Hell that Rumble is going to Suck massively, especially when a Guy like Boreman Drains, Johnboy, Cain Valesquez or Tyson Fury are winning the whole Thing….. sighs in Disgust

#RoyalRumbleDisasterIncoming? #RetireVince

Solomonster being on the Jericho Cruise is pretty Nice Stuff, hope we see a Solomonster/Orange Cassidy Picture at somepoint heh! :D
Background Pony #5F95
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Marty” was damn Nice!

The Teases, referencing Adam Cole(Bay Bay), Luchasaurus being scared of the Meteora, the Storytelling with Hangman Page & the Rest were nice! One of the Best Episodes of BTE for sure! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling #AEW
Background Pony #5F95
What a Godawful & Garbage Go-Home Episode of Raw, even the Fine Almas/Mysterio Ladder Match(despite the few Sloppy Botches) couldn’t save the Show.

Ending the Show with that Awful Storyline/Feud just sums it all Up period!

Seeing Rollins trying to act like CM Punk(Straight Edge Society Version) is quite Amusing to say the least, Matt Hardy being Buried & Jobbed out because of him not Resigning is just typical Vince Crap, can’t wait for “Broken” Matt Hardy becoming All Elite hehe… ;)

#RAWSucks #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #ScrewYouVince #BrokenMattHardyToAEW?

The Road to the Bahamas Video on AEW’s YouTube Channel is very Good Stuff, the PAC Promo was damn Nice, the Jungle Boy Vignette was pretty Fine & the Matchcard for tomorrows AEW Dynamite what is being held on the Jericho Cruise looks very Good! :)

#RoadToTheBahamas #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dark tonight!

Jurassic Express vs Strong Hearts should be pretty Fine & Rey Fenix vs Joey Janela can be Good! :)

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

Who is the Exalted One going to be?

Could it be “Broken” Matt Hardy? Maybe Brodie Lee? Or someone like Mil Muertes what not many People are predicting?

We shall see when the Reveal is happening! :D

#AEW #TheExaltedOne
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dark was pretty Fine this week!

Big Swole vs Diamanti was Fine for what it was & Jurassic Express vs StrongHearts was pretty Fun overall!

Rey Fenix vs Joey Janela will be added as a Bonus Match on AEW’s YouTube Channel later tonight! :)

CM Punk said he would like to see Keith Lee win the Royal Rumble, Punk knows what Organically/Naturally is Over with the Hardcore Pro Wrestling Fans! :D

#BestInTheWorld #BITW #VoiceOfTheVoiceless #VoiceOfReason #SecondCitySaint #sXeMessiah
Background Pony #5F95
Rey Fenix vs Joey Janela was pretty Fine overall, hope Fenix isn’t really that badly Injured! :o

#ZeroMierdo
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dynamite tonight from the Jericho Cruise in the Bahamas, should be a damn enjoyable Show overall!

Kenny Omega & “Hangman” Adam Page vs SCU (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) for the AEW Tag Team Titles should be pretty Nice, Priscilla Kelly vs Britt Baker should be Okay, MJF vs Joey Janela should be Fine, Jurassic Express vs Inner Circle(Chris Jericho, Santana & Ortiz) should be a very Fun Six Man Tag & Jon Moxley vs PAC should be really Good! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #JerichoCruise #AllEliteWrestling #RockNRager

NXT tonight should be pretty Good!

Imperium vs Riddle/Dunne should be very Enjoyable, Undisputed Era vs Grizzled Young Veterans should be pretty Good & Strong/Lee will absolutely be a Awesome Match! :)

#NXT
Background Pony #5F95
The Jericho Cruise Episode of AEW Dynamite(held from the Bahamas) was very Enjoyable & Fun!

Omega & Page vs SCU was very Good(seeing Omega & Page win the AEW Tag Team Titles was pretty Cool yay), Baker vs Kelly was Meh(Baker is obviously still Green in a lot of Areas), Inner Circle(Jericho, Santana & Ortiz) vs Jurassic Express was Fun for what it was(hearing the Crowd singing Judas in Jericho’s Entrance was a Delightful Moment XD), MJF vs Janela was Solid, the Segment between MJF & Cody after the Match with MJF being thrown into the Pool was a Great Moment no question & Moxley vs PAC in the Main Event was Good overall! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #JerichoCruise #AllEliteWrestling

NXT was Good overall this week.

Undisputed Era vs Grizzled Young Veterans was Fine, Io Shirai vs Toni Storm was Good for what it was until the DQ Finish, Riddle/Dunne vs Imperium was pretty Fine overall & Strong/Lee was very Good! :)

Seeing Keith Lee winning the North American Title gives me a Mixed Feeling, on One Side I am glad seeing him win a Championship in NXT no question about that, but on the other Side this means Lee is not having a Chance to win the Royal Rumble, eliminate Lesnar on Top of it & facing him at WM 36 for the WWE Title, that’s absolutely out the Window & Realm of Possibility unfortunately… :(

#NXT
Background Pony #5F95
Cody Rhodes announced in Front of the Audience on the Jericho Cruise that AEW will be a Part of the Cruise next Year aswell(February 1st to February 5th of 2021) & it will be aired Live!

That’s Amazing News yay! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #JerichoCruise #RockNRager
Background Pony #5F95
Vince “Out of Touch” McSham apparently was coming off like a Idiot on the Funeral of Rocky Johnson.

I can’t wait for the Day that Old Senile Man is finally Gone & then possibly the Main Roster Product of WWE can get a Fresh Overtone! :o

#RetireVince #OutOfTouch #WWEMainRosterProductSucks #PunkWasRight
Background Pony #5F95
Jon Moxley has the Time of his Life on the Jericho Cruise, just look at Solomonster’s Twitter XD

Moxley doing Karaoke on Songs like Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen or Touch by Bloodhound Gang is just Excellent haha! :D

#JerichoCruise #RockNRager
Background Pony #5F95
LOL! SmackDown was a complete & utter Garbage Show, that’s the Go Home Show for the Royal Rumble!?

Man that Show is going to Suck big Time.

JDfromNY’s Review from this Godawful Episode of SmackDown was absolutely Spot on, everybody should check it out! :D

#WWEMainRosterProductSucks #RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #FireBrucePrichard #RoyalRumbleDisasterComing?
Background Pony #5F95
Worlds Collide was pretty Good overall!

Balor/Dragunov was Fine, Garza/Scott/Devlin/Banks was Good, DIY vs Moustache Mountain was Awesome, Ripley/Storm was Okay(by the way, the entire Stuff with removing the Womens Term out of the Titles is complete Stupidity no question) & Undisputed Era vs Imperium was Nice(hope Wulff is Okay)! :)

Seeing how Over WALTER is with Pro Wrestling Fans in the US, that’s pretty Cool! :D

#TheMatIsSacred
Background Pony #5F95
I won’t do Predictions for tonights Royal Rumble 2020 Event, because there is no Excitement for me existend here.

But a few Things I want to say about that Show.

I would be happy if Asuka wins the Raw Womens Title & then you could have Asuka vs Kairi Sane at WM 36 for the Championship, just imagine Kairi’s Pirate Entrance at that Pirate-themed Event.

I know it’s not happening unfortunately, Vince/Corporate don’t have the Mindset of giving these Two a Major Match at WM 36, it’s a Dream Scenario only…..sighs

Who should NOT win the Rumble Match(Men & Women) is very obvious, here is my List:

Boreman Drains, Johnboy, Cain Valesquez, Tyson Fury, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Yawn Strowman, Nia Jax & Charlotte Reigns

Who I would like & be for to win the Rumble:

Mens: Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Drew McIntyre, Aleister Black, CM Punk(hehe I had to do it XD), Samoa Joe & Kevin Owens

Womens: Kairi Sane, Sasha Banks & (maybe) Shayna Baszler

Rousey coming back & winning the Rumble would be a Mixed Bag for me in all Honesty, that’s why I didn’t include her on the List.

It’s a big Possibility the Royal Rumble 2020 could be in the Ranks of 2014/2015 type of Bad/Awful Show, man oh man it’s such a Amazing Thing Alternatives like AEW, NJPW etc. exist out there! :o

#RoyalRumbleDisasterReloaded? #RoyalRumbleDisasterIncoming?
Background Pony #5F95
Royal Rumble 2020 overall was a Mixed Bag to a Solid Show!

The Positive Highlights were easily Drew McIntyre winning the Mens Rumble, Edge significant Return(hearing Metalingus on the PA System is just Awesome, one of the Best Theme Songs in Pro Wrestling History no question), Keith Lee having a Staredown with Lesnar, Boreman Drains not winning the Rumble, Daniel Bryan vs The Fiend was pretty Good for being it a Strap Match (the Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt Match from the 2014 Royal Rumble was obviously far better, that was just Amazing) & Bianca Belair having a Good Performance in the Womens Rumble.

Asuka vs Lynch was Fine overall, but their Match from the 2019 Royal Rumble was better in my Opinion! I would’ve liked seeing Asuka win the Title here, unfortunately it didn’t happen. :(

The Negatives were Charlotte Reigns winning the Womens Rumble(absolutely Ridiculous that Push of her has gotten, no wonder she gets labelled as the Female Version of Boreman Drains or Johnboy XD), Boreman Drains vs Corbin was absolutely Uninteresting to Me(this Feud is just pure Dogshit), Bayley vs Lacey Evans was just the Boring Shits(stop pushing Evans, that Face Push of hers is just Forced Agenda Garbage by Vince/Corporate!), Santino Marella being in the Womens Rumble(absolutely Awful, at that point the Rumble got turned in the Bad Direction), Kairi Sane being eliminated in a quick Fashion, John Morrison being eliminated in a few Seconds(already thinking for Weeks that he feels absolutely Ordinary, that’s just Sad), Cesaro being treated like a resident Jobber(this Man is one of the most Underappreciated Talents in Modern History of WWE period! I want him in NJPW, AEW or even NXT, atleast he would get Booked correctly in those Places!), Nakamura being eliminated in a few Seconds is just Pathetic(knowing how Magical & Awesome he came across in NJPW or even in NXT), Keith Lee being eliminated in just a few Minutes was just Stupid, Matt Riddle being eliminated in under a Minute was just Pathetic & Godawful (he should’ve not been included in the First Place when he gets Booked like this!) & Aleister Black should’ve had an earlier Entrant and playing a bigger Role in the Rumble period! :o
Background Pony #5F95
Raw was Meh at Best this week.

The Highlights were easily that Awesome Edge/Orton Segment, McIntyre’s Opening Promo & maybe Black’s Promo!

The Charlotte Reigns Stuff is just Awful, she definetly has Political Pull Backstage no question about that!

Andrade being Suspended for 30 Days definetly Sucks, but hey hopefully the US Title doesn’t get Vacated, for the Love of God don’t give Carrillo that Belt, the Title would be completly Dead/Irrelevant once again.

Get the 24/7 Garbage out of my Screen for f#ck Sakes, that is a Waste of Time you could spend on other Things.

Street Prophets are so Annoying on Raw, on NXT they were Fine, Main Roster Booking strikes again.

Hopefully Samoa Joe’s Injury Angle was Kayfabe & not somehow Legit, don’t need Joe being on the Shelf once again. :o

#WelcomeBackEdge #TheRatedRSuperstar
Background Pony #5F95
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “After The Morning” was very Fine!

The Hangman Page Stuff is just Nice, the Story is so Good to follow!

Merch Freak has shown his Presence again! :)

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling

The Road to Cleveland Video on AEW’s YouTube Channel was Good, the Private Party Segment was very well Done! I can’t wait for the Six Man Tag Match between Private Party, Darby Allin & The Inner Circle tomorrow! :)

#AEWRoadToCleveland #AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dark was Solid this week! Shanna wearing a DBZ Attire definetly makes People happy from what I’ve seen on Comment Sections XD :)

Apparently if the Reports are true, Heyman wants McIntyre vs Lesnar to Main Event WM 36, but Vince “Out of Touch” McSham wants Boreman Drains vs The Fiend to close out WM 36.

This obviously shows once again of why Vinnie needs to f#cking go away from the Creative Decisions of the Main Roster Product period! :o

#RetireVince #GoAwayBuckyBeaver #StopTheRomanReignsAgenda #RomanStillSucks
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a Good Show overall!

Cody vs Kip Sabian should be Fine, Young Bucks vs Butcher & Blade should be Good, Darby Allin & Private Party vs Inner Circle(Chris Jericho, Santana & Ortiz) should be a Fun Six Man Tag Match & Moxley’s Promo/Segment should be very Enjoyable! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling

NXT should be pretty Fine tonight!

Riddle/Dunne vs Grizzled Young Veterans should be a pretty Good Final of the Dusty Tag Team Classic, whatever Kai & Nox are be doing should be Fine & the Build for Cole/Ciampa & Gargano/Balor should be Good! :)

#NXT
Background Pony #5F95
AEW Dynamite was Fine overall this Week!

The Moxley & Inner Circle Segment was Good, Young Bucks vs Butcher & Blade was pretty Fine(MJF on Commentary was Gold by the way), Cody vs Kip Sabian was pretty Solid(a bit of Overbooking the Match had for Sure XD), Baker’s Promo was a Improvement from last weeks, PAC’s Vignette/Video Promo was very Nice & Inner Circle vs Darby Allin & Private Party was a enjoyable Six Man Tag Team Match in the Main Event! :)

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling

NXT was Fine overall this week.

Balor/Seven was Solid, Dijakovic/Priest was pretty Good, the Ciampa/Cole Contract Signing Segment was very enjoyable, the Kai/Nox Match was Okay(Didn’t understand the Booking here to be Honest, I thought Kai/Nox would have a Match at Takeover? Questionable Decision in my Book) & the Dusty Tag Team Classic Final between Riddle/Dunne & Grizzled Young Veterans was Nice!(Can understand why some People are bothered about a Established Team in GYV losing against a Make-shift Team) :)

#NXT
Background Pony #5F95
Botchamania 403 was pretty Good overall, nice to hear Michael “Cocksmuggler” Cole mentioning/spoiling at the Rumble Show that Boreman Drains is going to Bury The Fiend at WM 36, nice to know that Nightmare Scenario months beforehand…shrugs with Unexcitement

#RomanStillSucks #StopTheRomanAgenda #RetireVince

JDfromNY’s recent Off The Script Video should be checked out, him talking about the Charlotte Reigns/Cena/Hogan Stuff was very Eyeopening, the Political Strings she’s playing is definetly Worrysome to say the Least. :o

#OffTheScript
Background Pony #5F95
…Eeyup, SmackDown or should I rather say CrapDown is by far the Worst Show on Television period!

Check out JDfromNY’s Review of this pure Dogshit of a Show, absolutely worth checking out! :D

#CrapDown #RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #GoAwayBrucePrichard #SaveUsAEW #SupportTheAlternative

By the way, The Revival requested for their Release once again, they’re AEW Bound without any Doubt! :)

#FTR #RevivalToAEW

I think watching NJPW’s New Beginning Show in a few Minutes will get the Godawful Taste out of my Mouth from that Terrible CrapDown Show! :)

#njpw
Background Pony #5F95
Seeing Moxley & Suzuki having some Confrontation in that Tag Team Match they were apart of was quite Nice, can’t wait for their Match in a Week heh!

Shingo Takagi winning the NEVER Openweight Title against Goto was pretty Nice! Hopefully Takagi will have a Awesome Run with that Belt! :)

#njpw #njnbg #MoxleyVsSuzuki
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide