Wrestling General

Background Pony #F732
ROH Wrestling was absolutely Good overall this week, got me really excited for Supercard of Honor tomorrow heh!
Aussie Open vs Tony Nese & Ari Daivari was a Enjoyable Tag Match(Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis f#cking Rule!), Miyu Yamashita had a Fine Showing, The Embassy had a Decent Showing, AR Fox & Metalik vs The Infantry was a Decent Tag Match, Athena vs Emi Sakura was pretty damn Fine(Athena vs Yuka Sakazaki confirmed for tomorrow), Lucha Bros & Top Flight vs Rush, Dralistico & The Kingdom was a pretty Fine 8 Man Tag Match, the Mark Briscoe Promo plus Samoa Joe’s Promo from the Screen were pretty Good, Wheeler Yuta vs Leon Ruffin was Decent plus the Post-Match Part with Katsuyori Shibata confronting Yuta was Good Stuff, El Hijo Del Vikingo vs Blake Christian was pretty Enjoyable & Eddie Kingston vs Christopher Daniels was Good plus the End Part between Eddie & Claudio Castagnoli was really Good! :D
#WatchROH #ROH #RingOfHonor
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Fine Show overall!
Konosuke Takeshita vs Sammy Guevara should be Good(will be disappointed seeing Takeshita laying down to Sammy… hopefully Takeshita will be getting Pushed big time sooner then later!), Malakai Black & Brody King vs Best Friends should be a pretty Fine Tag Match, Taya Valkyrie vs Marina Shafir should be Okay & Juice Robinson vs Action Andretti should be Fine! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
ROH Supercard of Honor 2023 tonight, it should be a very Enjoyable Show overall!
Here are my Predictions:
Daniel Garcia vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
Prediction: Hiroshi Tanahashi (could go either way)
The Embassy(c) vs AR Fox, Blake Christian & Metalik
Prediction: AR Fox, Blake Christian & Metalik (because Brian Cage is leaving & is not resigning)
El Hijo Del Vikingo(c) vs Komander
Prediction: El Hijo Del Vikingo
Wheeler Yuta(c) vs Katsuyori Shibata
Prediction: Wheeler Yuta (But I wouldn’t mind if Shibata wins at all, that would be a Neat Thing no question)
Athena(c) vs Yuka Sakazaki
Prediction: Athena (it would be Cool if Stardom Talent at somepoint appear on ROH building to Matches against Athena)
Samoa Joe(c) vs Mark Briscoe
Prediction: Mark Briscoe (it’s definetly being build up that Way seeing the Video Packages, not that I mind it whatsoever, Joe had the ROH TV Title for almost a full Year so it’s fine for him to drop it)
Reach For The Sky Ladder Match
Lucha Bros vs Top Flight vs Aussie Open vs The Kingdom vs Rush & Dralistico
Prediction: Aussie Open (that’s what I hope because they absolutely Deserve it, they’re f#cking Great, but if the Lucha Bros win I wouldn’t mind it necessarily)
Claudio Castagnoli(c) vs Eddie Kingston
Prediction: Claudio Castagnoli (definetly not Predictable at all, but I go with Claudio winning, doesn’t mean Eddie winning wouldn’t be a Nice Moment to have)
I can’t wait yeah! :D
#ROHSupercardOfHonor #SupercardOfHonor #ROH #RingOfHonor
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
AEW Rampage was Decent overall this week!
Konosuke Takeshita vs Sammy Guevara was Good(it should be Takeshita in that 4 Way instead of Dramara just saying…), the QTV Segment was Eh, Malakai Black & Brody King vs Best Friends was a Decent Tag Match(that “DQ Finish” looked weird in my Book), the Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Video Promos were Decent, Taya Valkyrie vs Marina Shafir was Okay & Juice Robinson vs Action Andretti was Fine! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
ROH Supercard of Honor 2023 was a absolutely Enjoyable Show overall! (Nigel McGuiness returning to ROH was a Cool Moment, he will add to Riccaboni & Coleman really well at the Commentary Booth)
Jeff Cobb vs Tracy Williams was Decent, Konosuke Takeshita vs Willie Mack was Good, Willow Nightingale vs Alize was Solid, Stu Grayson vs Slim J was Fine(Vincent & Dutch returning to ROH means the Wyatt 6 Stuff is really falling apart XD), El Hijo Del Vikingo vs Komander was very Enjoyable, The Embassy vs AR Fox, Blake Christian & Metalik was a Fine Six Man Tag Match(very surprising Outcome certainly, this means Brian Cage is staying & has Resigned), Athena vs Yuka Sakazaki was really Fine(Athena vs Miyu Yamashita on ROH Wrestling this coming Thursday yeah!), Samoa Joe vs Mark Briscoe was Enjoyable(definetly a shocking Outcome for a lot of People XD), Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Daniel Garcia was pretty Fine, Lucha Bros vs Top Flight vs Aussie Open vs The Kingdom vs Rush & Dralistico was a pretty Chaoticly Enjoyable Reach for the Sky Ladder Match(apparently Dante Martin suffered a Broken Leg, very unfortunate. Lucha Bros winning is Fine with me, but I would’ve loved see Aussie Open win the ROH Tag Title Belts heh!), Wheeler Yuta vs Katsuyori Shibata was really Good(SHIBATA WON THE ROH PURE TITLE YEAH! Hopefully we get Shibata vs Danielson soon…) & Claudio Castagnoli vs Eddie Kingston was very Good!(eeyup this Program between Claudio & Eddie isn’t over yet) :D
#ROHSupercardOfHonor #SupercardOfHonor #RingOfHonor
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
The ROH Supercard of Honor 2023 Media Scrum was Good overall, hearing Athena talk about Trinity Starr makes you think the she indeed could end up in AEW/ROH potentially heh! Seeing Shibata being a part of the Scrum was really Fine & the Mark Briscoe Part was Nice! :)
#ROH #RingOfHonor
Kevin Steen & El Generi-cough Sami Zayn winning Tag Team Titles in the Main Event of WM certainly is something you can’t Complain about mhm, oh & by the way seeing the PWG Logo on their Attires was a Neat Thing! :)
#Steenerico
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
Enjoyed the FTR with Dax Wrestlecon Special, the Part with Dax reading out CM Punk’s Message was Great & the rest was a Good Listen certainly! :)
#FTR #CMPunk
Apparently Konosuke Takeshita vs Will Ospreay would’ve happened at the ROH Supercard of Honor Show if Ospreay didn’t get Hurt, that makes me Sad hearing that… :(
Still good though that Ospreay should be ready & cleared for Forbidden Door II Season & the G1 Climax 33 Tournament! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
LOL Cody was just another in the Check Column in the “Gonna Make Roman Look Strong” Era XD
Sounds like Night 2 of WM 39 was as all the other Night Twos the much weaker Show in comparison to Night 1 huh? :D
#RomanWinsLOL #CodyGotLuger’d
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
I will just say this, if “Switchblade” Jay White doesn’t appear on tonights Raw after Mania Show the possibility of him showing up on AEW Dynamite this Wednesday is certainly there… :)
#JayWhite
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
AEW Dark Elevation was Fine overall this week, Action Andretti vs Nick Comoroto was Decent, Skye Blue had a Solid Showing, Gates of Agony had a Solid Showing, Julia Hart had a Solid Showing, Kip Sabian vs Leon Ruffin was Fine, Lance Archer had a Decent Showing & The Gunns vs The Infantry was a Solid Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with RJ City was a Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #RJCity
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
Laughs hard Now it’s clear that the WWE Product ain’t going to be Enjoyable with Vince being back in Charge XD
#WWESucks #FuckVinceMcMahon #SupportTheAlternative
“Switchblade” Jay White did not appear on the Raw after Mania Show(Thank Goodness with all the current Terrible News around WWE now XD), means there’s a legit Chance he could show up on Dynamite tomorrow Night hehe… ;)
#JayWhite #JayWhiteToAEW? #BreatheWithTheSwitchblade #KingSwitch
Posted Report
Background Pony #76A8
@Background Pony #F732
While I love AEW, I wouldn’t be surprised if something akin to TNA in 2010 happens. (I’m p act moved to Monday under Hogan and Bischoff, didn’t last long, along with Dixie running the company nearly to the ground and their deal with spike expiring.
That was what killed any chance of it being a true competitor.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
@Background Pony #76A8
That ain’t going to happen, TK already has gotten Constructive Criticism/Feedback that should lit a Fire under him, the Possibility of becoming 2010 TNA is very unlikely. :o
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
AEW Dark was Fine overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were Nice on Commentary, AR Fox vs Peter Avalon was Decent, Willie Mack vs Serpentico was Decent, Tony Nese & Ari Daivari had a Solid Showing, Evil Uno vs Cezar Bononi was pretty Solid & Toni Storm vs Kiera Hogan was Fine in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was pretty Good, the Hype Package for The Gunns vs FTR was absolutely Good, the Promo Package for Jamie Hayter vs Riho was pretty Fine, the Promo Package for Ricky Starks vs Juice Robinson was Good & the Video Package for Hook vs Ethan Page was pretty Fine! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
Confirmed. Vince McMahon is in full control of WWE and its creative.
May God have mercy on our souls…
It is worth noting, however, Endeavor have stated that they are ‘aware’ that WWE fans want him fired. so who knows what will happen in the near future?
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
AEW Dynamite tonight, it should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall! (Hopefully TK capitilizes of WWE’s Awful Situation going on right now with a Newsworthy Show)
House of Black vs Best Friends & Orange Cassidy should be a Good Six Man Tag Match, Sammy Guevara vs Komander should be pretty Fine, the MJF Day Segment should be Great, Hook vs Ethan Page should be Fine, the Blackpool Combat Club Segment should be Enjoyable, Ricky Starks vs Juice Robinson should be Good(will “Switchblade” Jay White show up tonight? there’s a legit Chance it can happen…), the “Important Announcement” by Tony Khan should better be something “Huge”(still predict it’s the Announcement for that Collision Show that’s going to be aired on Saturdays), the Acclaimed answering to JAS Segment should be Decent, Jamie Hayter vs Riho should be pretty Good & The Gunns vs FTR should be a really Fine Titles vs AEW Career Tag Team Match(knowing what’s going on in WWE currently, I think it very likely spoiled this Match XD), I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #JayWhiteToAEW?
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
OH F#CK YES! “Switchblade” Jay White has signed with AEW, just Fantastic Stuff! I’m so Excited man haha! :D (will do Full Recap of Dynamite later tonight)
#JayWhite #JayWhiteIsAllElite #BulletClub #BC-4-Life #BreatheWithTheSwitchblade #KingSwitch #TheCatalyst
Posted Report
Background Pony #F732
AEW Dynamite was a very Good Show overall this week! (This was the True after Mania Show People wanted on Monday XD)
The Opening Segment with “Switchblade” Jay White making his Official Debut as a signed AEW Talent with Juice Robinson making a Statement on Ricky Starks was really Good Stuff(Welcome to the Switchblade Era! Is a Bullet Club Group being formed in AEW? we shall see heh…), the Backstage Segment with Chris Jericho & Keith Lee was Decent(atleast Lee is being seen on Dynamite again LOL), House of Black vs Best Friends & Orange Cassidy was a Good Six Man Tag Team Match, the Vignette with Christian Cage & Luchasaurus was Good, Jamie Hayter vs Riho was Enjoyable, the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with The Outcasts was Solid, the Segment with The Acclaimed(with Daddy Ass) & JAS was Okay, the entire MJF Day Segment was absolutely Entertaining, Sammy Guevara vs Komander was really Fine(Komander really is quite Neat with these Highflying Spots running the Ropes man) plus the Post-Match Promo by Sammy was “Okay”(quite funny for Sammy to say that MJF needed others to be a Pillar when he reverted back being Jericho’s Labdog for like 3 times to this point LMAO), Hook vs Ethan Page was Eh/Okay, the Important Announcement by Tony Khan with Nigel McGuiness & Adam Cole was Good Stuff(AEW All In in London at Wembley Stadium on August 27th, that’s a Neat Thing certainly!), Blackpool Combat Club had a Fine Squash, the Segment with the BCC beating up Hangman Page was pretty Good(Bryan Danielson’s Promo was Enjoyable Stuff “Amateur!” “Amateur!” “Amateur”! XD) & FTR vs The Gunns was a Fine Tag Team Match!(of course Dax & Cash were not losing & leaving AEW and go to the current Dumpsterfire that’s WWE XD Hopefully Punk is returning really soon…)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #JayWhiteIsAllElite #WelcomeToTheSwitchbladeEra
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide