Wrestling General

Background Pony #1E0A
  1. Saudi could purchase WBD too. (Or NBCUniversal)
  2. Unless Saudi purchased them.
  3. Never say never.
True, but (and I know you didn’t say this) no one thinks of aew when they hear wrestling. Maybe some, but not all.
Thing is: WWE IS WRESTLING!
When you mention wrestling to the average person they think of WWE, nothing else!
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
@Background Pony #1E0A
Tony & Shad(almost put Shao XD FATALITY! LOL) Khan owning WWE would of course be a Hilarious Scenario no doubts about it!
About the Average Person thinking about WWE when you mention the Term “Wrestling”, well it’s like comparing it to McDonalds or Burger King if you truly think about it right?
WWE pretty much is the McDonalds or Burger King of the Industry, doesn’t mean it’s Healthy to consume it though ha! :D
Rather enjoy my Luxury Food in AEW, NJPW, STARDOM etc. if you get what I mean mhm! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dynamite was a pretty Enjoyable Show overall this Week! (for pretty much the past 8 Weeks or so the Shows have been very Enjoyable to watch, seems like the Flow has been reinstated quite a bit)
Jon Moxley vs Hangman Page was really Good, the Adam Cole Return Promo Segment was Nice Stuff(glad to have Adam Cole back Bay Bay!), the Backstage Promo by The Acclaimed(w/Billy Gunn) was Fine, “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook vs Lee Moriarty & Big Bill was a Fine Tag Match(the T-Bone Suplex by Hook on Morrissey was a Neat Moment), the Backstage Segment with Orange Cassidy, Danhausen & Houser was Solid, the Segment with MJF & Konosuke Takeshita plus MJF shooting on Celebrities was Good, Bryan Danielson vs Konosuke Takeshita was Great(Bryan vs Bandido next week is absolutely not going to be any less Enjoyable heh), the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Juice Robinson was Fine, Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker vs Saraya & Toni Storm was a Fine Tag Match(Mercedes Mone/Varnado not appearing was a L no question, hopefully she will come in towards AEW Revolution…), the Jericho Appreciation Society, Ricky Starks & Action Andretti Segment was Meh(for f#ck sakes the JAS Shit needs to end, it’s not needed on AEW TV whatsoever man…), the Backstage Promo by Eddie Kingston & Ortiz was Fine & Death Triangle vs The Elite was a “Enjoyable” quick paced Spotfest Escalera de Muerte Match(so laughably Predictable yawn… man I wish Punk or something like in that Area would have costed the EVPs the Match or atleast confronted them after the Match) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #AdamCole #BayBay #WhereIsMercedes?
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
LOL CM Punk taking slick Shots at AEW’s Ratings, just bring this Man back when he’s ready & the Promotion will get more actual Momentum period! :D
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #BITW #TruthHurts #BringPunkBack #AEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Good Show overall!
Malakai Black & Brody King vs Eddie Kingston & Ortiz should be a pretty Fine Tag Team Match, the Acclaimed Segment should be Entertaining(yeah I heard about the first Try by Max Caster being a Botch, good Rampage was taped XD), Ruby Soho & Willow Nightingale vs TayJay should be a really Fine Street Fight & Darby Allin vs Juice Robinson should be Enjoyable, can’t wait! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Rampage was Good overall this week!
Darby Allin vs Juice Robinson was pretty Fine, the Acclaimed(w/Billy Gunn) & The Ass Boys um Gunns Segment was Fine, the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Swerve Strickland was Decent, Malakai Black & Brody King vs Eddie Kingston & Ortiz was a Good Tag Team Match & Ruby Soho & Willow Nightingale vs TayJay was a Enjoyable Street Fight! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
It’s a absolute Fact that CM Punk has a better Influential Career than Roman Reigns, without Punk a lot of certain Moments in Professional Wrestling would’ve never taken place period! :)
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #sXe4Life #SecondCitySaint #CultOfPersonality
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
Botchamania 466 was really Fine, the Taz/Excalibur Parts from AEW Dark as usual being delightfully Entertaining, the Botchamania Endings including Vince McSham were Chucklingworthy & the Persona 3 Hogan Ending was quite Creative! :)
#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #ItsTaz #YouTalkTooMuch
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
Just saw on CM Punk’s Instagram Stories him & Brody King together it looks like being in LA(apparently it was close to the KIA Forum, was Punk at AEW Dynamite?!)… ;)
#CMPunk #BrodyKing #AEW #BringPunkBack
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dark Elevation was Enjoyable overall this week, Dark Order had a Decent Showing, Rush & Preston Vance had a Solid Showing, the Ethan Page, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy Story continues to be really Decent, Brian Cage vs Willie Mack was absolutely Good for the time it got, Athena had a Solid Showing(Athena vs Yuka Sakazaki I’m absolutely fine with that, better than the Marina Shafir Shit period) & Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta vs Top Flight vs Butcher & Blade was a Good 3 Way Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with Kaun was a Decent Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #Kaun
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
Even someone like Jade Cargill gave Big Praise to CM Punk in an Interview recently, can foolish Dumb People just stop with the Ridiculous Narrative that Punk is a Egomaniac or is a Poison to a Locker Room please? :D
#CMPunk #AEW #BringPunkBack
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
R.I.P Jay Briscoe
These freaking Car Accidents are just Horrible Circumstances…
He was one of the Greatest Tag Team Wrestlers without any doubt in Wrestling History & even had a really Good Singles Run, absolutely will be Missed ;(
#RIPJayBriscoe #TheBriscoes #DemBoys #ROH
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dark was Decent overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were Nice on Commentary, Kiera Hogan had a Solid Showing, Brian Cage had a pretty Solid Showing, Action Andretti vs Ari Daivari was Decent, Powerhouse Hobbs had a pretty Fine Showing & Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta vs Butcher & Blade was a Good Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was pretty Good, the Promo by Bryan Danielson hyping his Match against Bandido was really Good, the Promo Package for Ricky Starks vs Jake Hager was Fine & the Recap Package of Adam Cole’s Return was pretty Nice! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWonTBS #AEWDynamite #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
@Background Pony #1E0A
It’s somewhat Eerie I guess.
Just like Don West passing away right after Pele passing a Day before or so knowing West coin phrased the “Pele Kick” in TNA.
Definetly quite Odd coincedental Circumstances… :o
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
I’m pretty certain Tony Khan will make ROH Supercard of Honor 2023 a massive Jay Briscoe related Event! :)
#RIPJayBriscoe #ROH #RingOfHonor #SupercardOfHonor
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall! (there definetly will be some Tributes & Shout-outs for Jay Briscoe, but a full-fledged Tribute Show I expect will be the ROH Supercard of Honor Event in March)
Bryan Danielson vs Bandido should be damn Enjoyable, the Renee Paquette Interview with Hangman Page should be Good, Young Bucks vs Top Flight should be a Good Tag Match, Ricky Starks vs Jake Hager should be Decent(please let this Ricky Starks vs JAS Program end ASAP! or it turns out exactly like certain Individuals called), Orange Cassidy vs Jay Lethal should be Good, Willow Nightingale vs Toni Storm should be really Decent & Darby Allin vs KUSHIDA should be pretty Enjoyable, I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #RIPJayBriscoe
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide