Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wesley Foxx in topic World of Warcraft General

Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
I thought WoD was short but otherwise fine. :T I genuinely enjoyed garrisons and loved BRF. Hans and Frans is one of the most fun boss battles the game's had in years. But then again I'm used to being in the minority; I roll my eyes every time someone stares longingly through rose tinted glasses at vanilla WoW because it was a grindtastic ball of garbage that had nothing going for it but the atmosphere of being able to around to all these places you remembered from WC2&3. You know, once you had done literally all of the 'collect 10 bear asses' quests with their abysmal drop rates, then killed another extra couple hundred random mobs to finish leveling the rest of the way, with the ability to travel quickly and comfortably costing you assloads of money, and end-game content requiring hours of dedication from literally dozens of players you had to compete with for drops. I vastly prefer 'welfare' epics to 'blood from a stone' epics.

I forget what all levels my characters ended up as; pretty sure I had every single class except druid to 100, and I think I might have been as far as pandaria with her. I dunno, tried looking her up, can't find her. Or my other characters from my currently-not-active account. My marks hunter was my main since pandaria. My then-arcane mage was mine in cata, back when arcane was actually fun; he was technically the first character I had in the game until I deleted him at level 30-ish because I tried playing fire and it was utterly miserable. Combat rogue back in Burning Crusade and maybe WotLK though I don't remember actually raiding in that one. He had gotten to 56 in vanilla by the time TBC hit so I fortunately had never had any reason to try and participate in those bullshit 40 mans and got to start out with the gloriousness that was Karazhan.

My hunter had the ultimate support garrison. Barracks, mage tower with portals to all the raids, inn, trading post, disenchanting, bank access, pet battle station, etc. Thank fucking christ for WoD giving the pet battle shit a catch-up mechanic with the insta-25 stone, I was finally able to get into it.
No reason given
Edited by Wesley Foxx
Wesley Foxx
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fluffiest
I thought WoD was short but otherwise fine. :T I genuinely enjoyed garrisons and loved BRF. Hans and Frans is one of the most fun boss battles the game's had in years. But then again I'm used to being in the minority; I roll my eyes every time someone stares longingly through rose tinted glasses at vanilla WoW because it was a grindtastic ball of garbage that had nothing going for it but the atmosphere of being able to around to all these places you remembered from WC2&3. You know, once you had done literally all of the 'collect 10 bear asses' quests with their abysmal drop rates, then killed another extra couple hundred random mobs to finish leveling the rest of the way, with the ability to travel quickly and comfortably costing you assloads of money, and end-game content requiring hours of dedication from literally dozens of players you had to compete with for drops. I vastly prefer 'welfare' epics to 'blood from a stone' epics.

I forget what all levels my characters ended up as; pretty sure I had every single class except druid to 100, and I think I might have been as far as pandaria with her. I dunno, tried looking her up, can't find her. Or my other characters from my currently-not-active account. My marks hunter was my main since pandaria. My then-arcane mage was mine in cata, back when arcane was actually fun; he was technically the first character I had in the game until I deleted him at level 30-ish because I tried playing fire and it was utterly miserable. Combat rogue back in Burning Crusade and maybe WotLK though I don't remember actually raiding in that one. He had gotten to 56 in vanilla by the time TBC hit so I fortunately had never had any reason to try and participate in those bullshit 40 mans and got to start out with the gloriousness that was Karazhan.
No reason given
Edited by Wesley Foxx