Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
This is the same person who considers lottery tickets or anything that requires competing and winning a “secure investment”.
Guy hasn’t got even the most basic idea of how gambling works.
It’s no surprise he bet all his eggs in one basket with that PaRappa contest. Setting an unrealistic expectations that he was guaranteed to win. Just because he lucked out on one contest in his early childhood, he thinks it’s as easy as buying shit.
He’s never really “won” anything for most of his life. Most of what he acquired in life was either handed to him or bought.
I bet you he’d rage endlessly if he was to be playing half the mobile games I play.
Gacha games. I’ve lucked out several times, but I don’t always get what I want.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I like to countertroll with kindness when some attack me.
@Ring Team
I don’t think any of us can understand CWC’s thought process. Sadly, said person was brought up with no common sense.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
CwC also lucked out and got into Nintendo Power magazine, because NP was impressed with the AC video documentary they made.
Reading that small article so many years ago, I never expected what kind of person that was.
BTW the issue is the 2002 one with “Star Fox Adventures” (Fox McCloud and Krystal) on the cover.
Ah, the good ol’ GameCube days…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@lonewolf
I wouldn’t be surprised he beyond the capabilities of well trained professionals on the field.
This guy is far gone.
Everyone can agree that for his entire life. Nothing was his fault in his mind. He’s never admitted responsibility for his actions not even once in his life.
Even if it means having to shift the blame on his own mom.
Background Pony #8401
Chris Chan’s latest jail letter says that WWIII will happen if G5 continues.
I know he’s a G4 purist and all, but not even the most hardcore purists would go that far. Not even SaveMLP. Honestly that stay at the mystery facility didn’t really do much for him it seems.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Most lolcows, whether they’re as bad or worse than CWC. Have far shorter lifespans in terms of relevancy on the internet. They either fall into obscurity, grow out of it, get incarcerated by the authorities, or…. Die, like in the case of Terry Davis.
But Chris and Darksydphil seems to be anomalies. I don’t hear as much about Onission anymore.
This Cyraxx guy is even worse than CWC or most other off the mill lolcow. He’s an actual pedo who thinks his behaviors are normal. Came from a fucked up family who are just as fucked as he is physically hideous.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I used to adore Chris Chan. Someone as dumb as me but just a teeny bit more whacked out insane. I used to empathize with all the petty arguments and rants, and thought their demented fantasies where hilarious.
Then I heard about the Barbara incident.
I hoped Chris just made the incest stuff up because they’re terrified of being called gay. However this isn’t likely. Chris already joined a group way more ostracized than being gay when they supposedly came out as trans, so my initial hope doesn’t hold much water.
I’m going to check out Cyraxx for nothing better to do, but I already know he’s a pedo, so there will never be that secret adoration like I once had for Chris Chan.
The biggest brony asshole I know is toonkriticy2k, but being a sex offender alone isn’t lolcow (unless Chris Hanson is involved) it’s just sad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide