Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Beau Skunky  
Anti-gay to the point where there was a subplot in a Sonichu comic about finding an anti-gay vaccine and pumping it into the water system.

Other things worth mentioning are the GenoSamuel documentary, and BasedShaman’s readings of the CWCki. Both of them treat CWC not as a lolcow, but as a person whose life is worth examining. And there’s no denying that there is a lot one can learn from CWC.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Soooo… Like Peter Boyle’s character in the movie “Dream Team?”

Didn’t CWC think they were some kinda goddess deity, or something years ago?

@Background Pony #485F  
I dunno if it’s sad, or frightening. Dillusional people whom think they are God/Jesus, or divine deities/beings above man tend to do messed up things.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
My understanding is he was put in solitary instead of general population, so yeah there’s no inmates to bitch slap some sense into him. Instead he gets to keep all of those thoughts to himself, and grow even more delusional.  
This is not going to end well.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@lonewolf  
Disappointment for those eager to see him get the beat in prison.

Come to think of it, he’s never been physically beaten up before in his life to my knowledge. Most of us as kids have experienced at least a few incidents with other school kids or experiences that got us injured etc. He was that sheltered. Though there was one time he came close to that a long time ago at the Game Place.

So it’s an uncharted terrain that is up to anyone’s guess of how he’d take in such should said scenario happen.
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #485F  
Once Chris’s sentence is over, they should probably have Chris committed. Or maybe do that in the first place, seeing as they don’t even understand the weight of the crime committed, or why they’re in jail in the first place.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Here we were expecting another BlueArm type Saga with regards to MLP G5

Way to avoid the Homeless saga

Just throw him out on the streets.  
Why are people still trying to help this lost cause?  
Fuck these enablers. They’re just in this for their own gains.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I really want to drive up to Charlottesville to watch the freakshow. It’s only an hour away.
I wonder if the jail has visitation.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Now he’s talking about Islam. Someone in the comments said they are trying to convert him to it, even sending him a Quran.
Permanent residency in an asylum I think is the only answer at this point.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Permanent residency in an asylum I think is the only answer at this point.
About that… The most danger he could pose is the possibility he might end up “converting” a bunch of bonk heads in the asylum to his fucked up pseudo-religious cult. Not a good idea putting him around other mentally vulnerable folks.
Solitary confinement is the best option I feel.
Last thing we need is another Jacob Sockness type shithead. Or multiple of em.
Speaking of which, he’s another guy I feel should have been put into the looney bin a long time ago as well.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Virginia does not have solitary confinement anymore, we nixxed it recently.
Or at least, classical solitary since its deemed overly cruel.
Instead, problem inmates and those with mental problems are basically forced into one on one therapy with licensed practitioners. They’re still isolated from the general population, but it’s not “solitary” per se.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide