KILL THE EARN IT ACT!
You know what kind of person I’m talking about.
I’d say DisneyMaster was the brony equivalent of Chris-Chan. Here’s a list of some of the most infamous things he’s done, according to a Tumblr blog called The E4B:
- He formed an organization to attempt Hasbro to change their minds about turning Twilight into an Alicorn.
- He had called several staff members working on the show rather tasteless names, like calling Meghan McCarthy a whore.
- He sees himself as a revolutionary leader rather than a selfish despot due to his shortsightedness and ego.
- He has sent death threats to an anonymous troll, wishing cancer on them for ‘disliking Faust’.
- Spammed an alternate ending fanfic to the writers, despite the fact that even reading them could get them fired.
- Did nothing as his flunkies sent equally horrific comments to people who disagreed with him.
- Forced people to ‘turn in their brony cards’ after they disagreed with him.
- Hid and blocked comments that actually had fair points countering his so called ‘facts’.
- Let someone else run his group without warning him about the repercussions, and started another group just like the last one.
- Blamed Meghan McCarthy for giving him PTSD.
- Organized a failed attempt to bash and troll a group of people who disagreed with him in the past.
- Unleashed a scathing review of “Twilight’s Kingdom” that was merely parroting famous ‘reviewer’ ChadRocco without viewing the source.
- Stole a Princess Twilight figure from his niece who was diagnosed with cancer in order to ‘steer her in a better direction’.
- Openly claimed he would disown said niece if she enjoyed Twilight as an Alicorn.
- Still blindly sees himself as the victim even after all the crap he said.
- Attempted to enlist Lauren Faust to try and stop all the ‘bullies’ from ‘harassing’ him even further.
- Has admitted to finding Shotacon ‘sexy’.
- Even after being publicly called out on numerous occasions, he still manages to find himself beating on a dead horse like on Derpibooru, eventually getting him banned for being a bad sport.
- Tried to argue that a parody of his OC as a logo is considered art theft.
Disneymaster and Christian Chandler actually leave their houses to go outside, can attend far away events by themselves without getting lost and have several friends in real life.
PinkiePony got a job that allowed her to move and live on her own, learned to draw surprsingly well and even found love in a person willing to live with her.As fucked up they are, they are still miles above the average cringy pony fan.
Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!