Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
This is the same person who considers lottery tickets or anything that requires competing and winning a "secure investment".
Guy hasn't got even the most basic idea of how gambling works.

It's no surprise he bet all his eggs in one basket with that PaRappa contest. Setting an unrealistic expectations that he was guaranteed to win. Just because he lucked out on one contest in his early childhood, he thinks it's as easy as buying shit.

He's never really "won" anything for most of his life. Most of what he acquired in life was either handed to him or bought.

I bet you he'd rage endlessly if he was to be playing half the mobile games I play.
Gacha games. I've lucked out several times, but I don't always get what I want.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

This is the same person who considers lottery tickets or anything that requires competing and winning a "secure investment".

It's no surprise he bet all his eggs in one basket with that PaRappa contest. Setting an unrealistic expectations that he was guaranteed to win. Just because he lucked out on one contest in his early childhood, he thinks it's as easy as buying shit.

He's never really "won" anything for most of his life. Most of what he acquired in life was either handed to him or bought.

I bet you he'd rage endlessly if he was to be playing half the mobile games I play.
Gacha games.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ