Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5185307#post_5185307)
I used to work in a rummage store, and you'd be surprised how much perfectly good unsold video game software they would just throw in the dumpster. One time I saw a green transparent N64 thrown in.

I actually managed to salvage some, including a SuperNES aercade-style Advantage big-joystick controller, and the original SNES StarFox. That game alone goes for more then a modern packaged game on some sites.

Imagine somebody out there throwing away rare games like "EarthBound." (Which sells for 100s online.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5185307#post_5185307)
I used to work in a rummage store, and you'd be surprised how much perfectly good unsold video game software they would just throw in the dumpster. One time I saw a green transparent N64 thrown in.

I actually managed to salvage some, including a SuperNES aecade Advantage controller, and the original SNES StarFox. That game alone goes for more then a modern packaged game on some sites.

Imagine somebody out there throwing away rare games like "EarthBound." (Which sells for 100s online.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

I actually managed to salvage some, including a fSupew rNES arecade gAdvamntages, controlikler, and the original SNES StarFox. That game alone goes for more then a modern packaged game on some sites.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky