Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5185288#post_5185288)
I know right?

But Boomers are going to be boomers. Clueless of the worth of stuff such as video games and the internet culture. Just like how my barely internet literate dad who threw out my childhood retro VG collection(without telling me or my bro) thinking it was junk.

However, I would say there is some kind of a fitting poetic metaphor to this. JUNK.
All that useless crap that Chris accumulated over the years is now being treated as such.

Also, where was the source of this info from? I've also been hearing that the rumor of them planning to sell their house is false. But they are cleaning the property out to make the place appear more presentable and "healthier" for Barb.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5185288#post_5185288)
I know right?

But Boomers are going to be boomers. Clueless of the worth of stuff such as video games and the internet culture. Just like how my barely internet literate dad who threw out my childhood retro VG collection(without telling me or my bro) thinking it was junk.

However, I would say there is some kind of a fitting poetic metaphor to this. JUNK.
All that useless crap that Chris accumulated over the years is now being treated as such.

Also, where was the source of this info from?
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ