Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
[@Zincy](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5171847#post_5171847)
It might have something to do with the fact they haven't been able to prepare anything in that cluttered and health hazard mess of a kitchen of theirs for years now. It's also not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had spent so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.

He's more of a Furry/Brony than he is a weeb.
The only weeb shit he seems to be into and know about are those mainstream stuff that widely aired in the west. IE Sailor Moon, Sonic, Pokemon, DBZ, etc.
I'd say an entry level weeb. That Neptunia shit was due to the influence of trolls known as the Idea Guys.
Besides, he doesn't seem to be aware of the Virtual Youtuber thing that has become a popular medium right now.
You think some who thinks he's a fictional character would nose into something like that right?
On the other hand, thank God he didn't latch on. The last thing I'd want is him going around harassing Hololive talents with his shit.

This is a guy who is a amalgamation of whatever pieces of media he tacks on that he comes across and catches onto.
He really does not know much about Japanese culture. Or any culture beyond freaking Virginia. A stark contrast to his dad who was world conscious.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

[@Zincy](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5171847#post_5171847)
It might have something to do with the fact they haven't been able to prepare anything in that cluttered and health hazard mess of a kitchen of theirs for years now. It's also not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had spent so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.

The only weeb shit he seems to be into and know about are those mainstream stuff that widely aired in the west. IE Sailor Moon, Sonic, Pokemon, DBZ, etc.
I'd say an entry level weeb. That Neptunia shit was due to the influence of trolls known as the Idea Guys.
Besides, he doesn't seem to be aware of the Virtual Youtuber thing that has become a popular medium right now.
You think some who thinks he's a fictional character would nose into something like that right?
On the other hand, thank God he didn't latch on. The last thing I'd want is him going around harassing Hololive talents with his shit.

This is a guy who is a amalgamation of whatever pieces of media he tacks on that he comes across and catches onto.
He really does not know much about Japanese culture. Or any culture beyond freaking Virginia.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It might have something to do with the fact they haven't been able to prepare anything in that cluttered and health hazard mess of a kitchen for years now. It's also not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had spent so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.

He really does not know much about Japanese culture. Or any culture beyond freaking Virginia.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It's not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had spent so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It's not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had constant intpernet access and spending so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.

The only weeb shit he seems to be into and know about are those mainstream stuff that widely aired in the west.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It's not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had constant internet access and spending so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.

The only weeb shit he seems to be into and know about are those mainstream stuff that widely aired in the west.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It's not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had constant internet access and spending so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his circle of delusions.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

It's not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

On the other hand, thank God he didn't latch on.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

This is a guy who is a amalgamation of whatever pieces of media he tacks onto that he comes across and catches onto.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

This is a guy who is a amalgamation of whatever pieces of media he tacks onto that he comes across and catches onto.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ