Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5151252#post_5151252)

> Permanent residency in an asylum I think is the only answer at this point.

About that... The most danger he could pose is the possibility he might end up "converting" a bunch of bonk heads in the asylum to his fucked up pseudo-religious cult. Not a good idea putting him around other mentally vulnerable folks.

Solitary confinement is the best option I feel.
Last thing we need is another Jacob Sockness type shithead. Or multiple of em.
Speaking of which, he's another guy I feel shouldn't bhave ibeen socput ienty.o Buthe lockonedy upbin a long time agoo as well.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

[@lonewolf](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5151252#post_5151252)

About that... The most danger he could pose is the possibility he might end up "converting" a bunch of bonk heads in the asylum to his fucked up pseudo-religious cult. Not a good idea putting him around other mentally vulnerable folks.

Speaking of which, the guy shouldn't be in society. But locked up too.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ