Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Background Pony #16E7":](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=5132282#post_5132282
)  
You have some good points, but you kinda hurt them by pointing fingers at us. The very same "dehumanizing" you claim to be against...

And for that matter, I don't follow Chan, nor ever interacted with said person. It's hard to avoid "news" about Chan as said person is quite notorious online, and people post about him in many places.

And having read that article you posted, I will say I agree, some trolls, and cyber-bullies take things too far, but as I said with CWC, they're still individuals guilty of their own personal sins too.

That doesn't mean everyone who's ever read an article, or laughed at something on CWC are guilty, or some kinda cyber bully too, (nor responsable for what CWC did to their own ailing mother) especially as many people never interacted with him.

And while I won't excuse CWC's crimes, I will admit I do understand your anger, and empathy. I felt sorry for CWC too at times, as I felt some people took the pranking too far, like setting up a fake girlfriend, and such playing with CWC's feelings, and such. Especially, because it's very morally questionable to take advantage of the mentally-unstable.

I can't say for sure if CWC's internet notoriety, and trolling could of effected their mental and emotional stability worse though. At times CWC seemed to of enjoyed, and even cash in on the notoriety.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky