Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Cute wittle skunku
"[@CaptainXtra":](/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=4948652#post_4948652
)  
To think, I defended him in the Vent thread, when people were saying they were glad he hasn't been here in half a year.

Honestly, all of the "average cringy brony fans" I've seen still didn't do as much stuff as those people did. (protests, encouraging online-lynching of a fanartist, trying to get some woman's husband deported, and all the things previously mentioned about DM & such. There's no defending all that.)

At least, average "shut-in," or annoying bronies are usually harmless.

Having a "normal IRL social life," or "doing grown-up stuff," and such makes no difference if a person still acts toxic online, or tries to harm others, (heck look at all the guys in jail, whom had wives/kids) but I do hope in regards to what Anony says that those famously bad fans have grown-up, at least sense then, and no longer try to hurt others.

So maybe in turn we should let them be, as well.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Cute wittle skunku
"@CaptainXtra":/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=4948652#post_4948652
To think, I defended him in the Vent thread, when people were saying they were glad he hasn't been here in half a year.

Honestly, all of the "average cringy brony fans" I've seen still didn't do as much stuff as those people did. (DWM protests, encouraging online-lynching of a fanartist, trying to get some woman's husband deported, and all the things previously mentioned about DM & such. There's no defending all that.)
At least, average annoying bronies are usually harmless.

Having a "normal IRL social life," or "doing grown-up stuff," and such makes no difference if a person still acts toxic online, or tries to harm others, (heck look at all the guys in jail, whom had wives/kids) but I do hope in regards to what Anony says that those famously bad fans have grown-up, at least sense then, and no longer try to hurt others.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Cute wittle skunku
"@CaptainXtra":/forums/generals/topics/who-was-the-chris-chan-of-this-fandom?post_id=4948652#post_4948652

Honestly, all of the "average cringy brony fans" I've seen still didn't do as much stuff as those people did. (DWM protests, encouraging lynching a fanartist, trying to get some woman's husband deported, and all the things previously mentioned about DM & such. There's no defending all that.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Cute wittle skunku

Honestly, all of the "average cringy brony fans" I've seen still didn't do as much stuff as those people did. (DWM protests, encouraging lynching a fanartist, trying to get some woman's husband deported, and all the things previously mentioned about DM & such. There's no defending all that.)

Having a "normal IRL social life," or "doing grown-up stuff," and stuffch makes no difference if a person still acts toxic online, but I do hope in regards to what Anony says that those famously bad fans have grown-up, at least sense then, and no longer try to hurt others.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Cute wittle skunku

Having a "normal IRL social life," or "doing grown-up stuff," and stuff makes no difference if a person still acts toxic online, but I do hope in regards to what Anony says that those famously bad fans have grown-up, at least sense then, and no longer try to hurt others.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky