Waifu Thread

Background Pony #E0BA
One of the sexiest, most irresistible waifus in fiction for me has to be Peridot.

No offence to those adore Jessica Rabbit (I find her hot as hell too), but Peridot is, to me, way sexier.

full
Background Pony #28BE
It’s too bad outside of screencaps, there’s hardly any PG-rated pics of Jessica to find and share here.
Background Pony #28BE
Fun fact: the photo of Jessica in the “patty-cake” scene was from an older design before the animated version was made.

full
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Your not really Waifuing Peridot. That’s Bimbofied Peridot. Please take that to fetishes, you’re applying a fetish to Peridot. Do you even know that your waifu really looks like this?

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide