Video Game General

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@Mikey

I mean, I feel like I’ve tried. I would be buying the shit out of MK11 if it wasn’t apparently a grind fest trying to get my money.

But like, Breath of the Wild. Everyone keeps saying I should play it. But the villains are like explicitly the worst part of the game.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@Mikey

The story of MK is the best part. In like that “it’s crazy and doesn’t make sense but is fun in a pulpy way” sense.

It’s a well defined mishmash of different realms, asshole elder gods, earth defence forces, sorcerors using loopholes to pry open interdimensional wormholes.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@PonyPon  
IDK, like showing him over the course of the game and making him a threat. Wind Waker did him perfectly in terms of character and build up.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Mikey  
Really, because a massive swirling storm of evil in the center of the map that reduced half the kingdom to rubble(and keeps it that way), turned your super weapons and robots against you, killed your friends, occasionally revives your enemies, has your magical princess charge in a standoff for hundreds of years and has basically already killed you once sounds like an impressive rap sheet to say you’re not made to fear him.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
@ExtreVile  
If I read it correctly, it’s how you get the fatalities, costumes, intros, and the other stuff, only behind cheap AI that try to force you to pay to get the stuff/chance to get the stuff instead.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@PonyPon  
Well when I did waterblight ganon it took me a minute to realize all I had to do was shoot him with shock arrows, stun, slash, rinse and repeat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.