Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Hot damn, it’s impressive how much the original Dead Space holds up.
But Dead Space 2 is like the perfect sequel. Keeping everything that made the first good, smoothed out some of the stiffness, while adding much of it’s own uniqueness.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury
Legit, it feels like AAA games nowadays are either Narrative-Driven adventures, futuristic shooters, or “LiVe SeRvIcEs.” Anything else is practically a rarity nowadays (unless it’s from Nintendo).
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Kingdom Hearts would’ve gone very differently if low-level Sora encountered these guys early on:
Thank Normua that the Heartless hive mind doesn’t coordinate on consistently spawning tougher troops instead of Fodder Shadows to ambush Keyblade Kid 24/7.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
So apparently Bungie is making another Marathon game. At first I was like “Wicked! Maybe they’re going to remake it with modern game engine technology and voice-acting to really bring a fresh update to what I feel is a really under appreciated gem from them (on account of it being a Mac exclusive back in the day)!”
…and then I find out that it’s a “PvP extraction shooter,” and started feeling a lot of trepidation towards it. As I’ve said elsewhere, what really gave Marathon its staying-power was that Bungie storytelling magic that it had up until Halo 3 came out, where the single-player really sucked you in to the setting, story, and characters. The second-to-second gameplay was very much in the vein of Doom like a lot of the early-to-mid-90s shooters, meaning that aspect didn’t stand out as much as the others…yet they’re going to focus on the shooting aspect of the next Marathon game.
Like wtf?! Is “Marathon” just a name to them? Do they not understand why people fell in love with those games way back when?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Seeing the reviews for the Lord of the Rings Gollum game…
It’s rough, and the game is apparently the worst reviewed game of the year as of right now
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Zelda games I’ve beaten (story-wise):
  1. The Legend of Zelda (NES)
  2. A Link to the Past (GBA/SNES)
  3. Link’s Awakening (Switch)
  4. Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS)
  5. Majora’s Mask (N64/3DS)
  6. Four Swords (DSi)
  7. The Wind Waker (GCN/Wii U)
  8. The Minish Cap (GBA)
  9. Twilight Princess (Wii/Wii U)
  10. Phantom Hourglass (DS)
  11. Spirit Tracks (DS)
  12. A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
  13. Breath of the Wild (Switch)
And games I haven’t beaten yet:
  1. The Adventure of Link
  2. Oracle of Ages/Seasons
  3. Four Swords Adventures
  4. Skyward Sword
  5. Tri Force Heroes
  6. Tears of the Kingdom (currently in progress; Switch)
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Overwatch 2: no PVE. Unbalanced. The worst game ever. Free Game. Got rid of the first game when you clearly didn’t need to that. And last but not least no campaign. But look at all the skins that you could get if you paid money.
Splatoon 2: Has a campaign.(Easy boss) Unbalanced. But is a fun game. Those that have Splatoon 1 can go back to play Splatoon 1. Also there’s DLC which adds more story, A much harder missions and bosses.
Yeah Activision/ Blizzard needs to learn how to make a sequel better because that’s what Nintendo does.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

CA finally gave Bretonnia some love in Warhammer III.
The latest patch made Grail Guardians and knights actually feel like the superhuman holy warriors they are in lore. Their unit size is reduced, but their impact is way up. After almost the whole army of the Fey Enchantress routed off the field, the Grail Guardians went on to solo over 20 units of orcs. They charged through the orcs like an unstoppable lawnmower with perfect vigor, racking up 945 kills by the time the battle was over.
As a fan of cavalry, this makes me happy.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I'm Inevitable
everyones all tears of the kingdom tears of the kingdom hype. meanwhile I finally got zootr functioning again which is in my opinion where zelda should have gone instead of where it did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide