Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

New Amnesia revealed game in 2035, play as a caveman hiding from his own shadow.
2070 new game has you playing a serial killer whose mind got placed into the mind of a monkey and you start off with a butterknife.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Callisto Protocol reviews are out. The consensus is that it’s fine, but it does not make us whole.
That makes me both cry and laugh.
Also Marvel Midnight Suns is out.
It combines my two favorite things: XCOM, and some other thing.
The Legendary Edition even comes with a Maestro skin for Hulk! But that’s $100.
That makes me both cry and cheer.
It’s a very awkward day today.
Terton
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
One year since Endwalker released, the memories of server errors are still engraved upon my soul.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A whole month of TF2 being kill does not make it any better.
I take it all back. I just had the best boss fight ever in Dragons Dogma.
I’m specced right now with the Mage vocation. My Main Pawn is a sword and board Fighter, with my 2 hired Pawns being another Fighter and Mage. The problem? I went up against a golem, who is immune to magic and resistant to edged weapons. After 3 minutes of blasting the thing with all the magic, I resorted to smacking its foot with my staff. That still did nothing, you have to hit its weak spots. So I’m climbing all over the thing trying to reach those spots, except whoops! Staves only use magic bolts while climbing giant enemies.
I had to resort to unequipping my staff and my Main Pawn’s weapons, so she’s punching and kicking its foot while I am climbing up and punching a living pile of rocks. All the while it’s shooting eye beams all over the place causing explosions everywhere, and my Mage Pawn is shooting fire balls at the thing impotently.
I was basically reenacting this legendary moment and I was loving every second of it.
Background Pony #6F1D
@Dustcan
Dragons Dogma with elden ring level of polish and mass effect quality companions rather then the irrelevant blank slates that are pawns would be my dream game.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Terton
I remember trying to play the initial beta of FF XIV and during battle i thought it was stuck, because my command input wasn’t recognized, but neigh… after like 10min something actually happened.
Stayed away from the game for a long time, tried it out with a friend about a year ago and just wasn’t fun tbh.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Damn, Monster Hunter World is amazing. It’s one of those games where you can see why it’s Capcom’s highest selling videogame.
I’m glad the franchise is in the eye of most people in terms of mainstream appeal.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
Halfway through Callisto protocol. Enjoying it so far. Not quite Dead space 1 level but definitely on par with dead space 2.
I’d say it’s a pretty good horror adventure game. Kinda reminds me of cold fear in a way, in that while it’s a good game in its own right it invites unfavourable comparisons to other games.
In cold fears case it was RE4. For calisto protocol it’s the soon to be released dead space remake.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Forgot to mention that yesterday in Digimon World: Next Order, I got the personification of lust through the power of wieners. I’m not making that up.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
“Callisto Protocol put up a decent fight but it ain’t scratching that itch. Guess you’re up next, DEAD SPACE REMAKE. You’re literally the 2.0 version of that game so we got high hopes for you.”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide