Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Oh yea, Locks are in a good state right now. I got a Void Elf one named after an old Gnome one I had back on Thrall years ago. Drezzel.
Destro feels really good, reminds me of the “nuclear bomb on legs” days back in Wrath where they hit like fucking trucks.
I’m focusing on my Hunter, Unholy Deathknight, and Fire Mage. A Dwarf, human, and Pandaren respectively.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy
I’ve mained Ret since I joined in MoP, and this is the first time I decided to drop it since it doesn’t feel any different from in BFA, which already felt slow and boring, no mobility, a lot of downtime.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Started in MoP eh? How are you liking the semi-classic talent trees?
I started playing WoW about 6 months before the gates of AQ opened back in Vanilla. I played until I quit right at the end of Cata, didn’t play MoP nor WoD while current. I regret that because apparently MoP was really good, and I love leveling alts through it.
Came back in Legion, played through to SL and quit when I got bored and shit hit the fan. Now, I’m back and willing to give it a chance.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy
I really like them, I have a 52 mage in Wrath Classic right now, which I started at the beginning of Vanilla Classic, though I stopped playing for a while and missed all of TBC classic.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Starting Friday at 7 pm (I’m giving blood tomorrow and Thursday is Thanksgiving so I don’t wanna over exert myself both days) I’m going to play 30 minutes of Ring Fit Adventure each day.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@phoenixacezero
They usually have snacks in the waiting area while they rest after the drawing is done, then… I dunno, I bought a microwave pizza for tomorrow night. I’ll be drinking a lot of water though. (Speaking of, I should drink extra now that I’m thinking on it!)
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I will never get over the crunchy power metal opening song of Dragons Dogma.
It’s like Dio’s long lost Japanese cousin binged every Blind Guardian album, did a few lines of coke, and then wrote a song about his resulting fever dreams.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Already beat it once. But now that I got all the DLC I’m giving it another go.
The plot and gameplay did give me that Terror From The Deep experience I’ve been waiting for, but eh. There’s a few quality of life differences that still makes XCOM the best in the genre.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Kiryu-Chan
You haven’t looked into the performance and bugs it sounds like.
I’m well aware of the game’s bugs and performance issues, bur I dislike the comparison of Madden because it implies laziness on GF’s part. I’m not a game developer but even I know how grueling game development can be. I really dislike it when people use “lazy devs” as a criticism often being used when games do things they dislike. It’s not a criticism without merit as I do think there are plenty of lazy developers out there but most of them go defunct often and of major developers I can count exactly two and EA Sports is one of them. I don’t think Game Freak actively goes out of their way to half ass their games or to release this game unfinished(and this applies to most devs) and it’s really weird to hear people say this when they’ll say that they had no time due to working on Legends Arceus within the same breath
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide