Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Pretty sad that Sony will remake their exclusive titles that are not even a decade old, rather than focus on other Sony-Exclusive franchises are currently dead.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
If you guys could remake Syphon Filter or Legend of Dragoon instead of a game you released barely 5 years ago, that would be great
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Kiryu-Chan
Or maybe give us modern re-releases of the PS2 trio (Jak, Ratchet, and Sly) that aren’t terrible?
Of course, they can’t because Jak and Sly are not profitable as Horizon and The Last of Us. And I blame both Sony for being greedy and the Sony Fanyboys for pretty much accepting maggot-infested trash decisions from Sony.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
Walmart was where I started, though the group who was using Walmart as the middleman for selling refurbish 2DS weren’t able or willing to send me a 2DS without Luma installed after I made it clear I didn’t want that.
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
You wanna know what’s the worst part about all the bad things coming to Overwatch 2 that was mentioned earlier in this thread? There are members of the OW community who are actually defending it, making arguments about why those things are good for the game that I personally find absurd.
For example, I was watching a video on YouTube discussing this same topic and down in the comments there were OW players who were stating that things such as Blizzard requiring your phone number, monitoring chat, and making you win 100 matches to unlock the Overwatch 1 cast were done to prevent “smurfs” (whatever the hell that new slang term is supposed to mean). Ridiculous, isn’t it?
Don’t be like those fools, fellow gamers. Use your brain.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“Smurf accounts” are when skilled players make a new account to cheat the matchmaking system. Typically a MMR system tries to match players of roughly the same skill level based on k/d or w/l ratios to create a fair match. But veteran players can avoid other veteran players by using a new account to play against newbies.
It’s universally derided. One seasoned player dominating newer players is never fun and can possibly turn away those newer players which stymies community growth.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mikey
Vast majority of the OG overwatch characters are locked for new players
People who played the first game already have then unlocked, but new players need to grind by winning a lot of matches in order to unlock them, winning 100 is the estimate to unlock them all
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide