Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
You know, I’d feel bad for the Dunmer in windhelm but I finished morrowind so I know better. Shoes on the other foot now eh mother fuckers? Maybe watch who you call N’wah next time
Background Pony #1AA7
Reading a post saying that Nintendo drags down the rest of the gaming industry and are just as anti-consumer as Activision and Ubisoft.
Yeah, no. That person is full of shit. Even at their worst, Nintendo is NOWHERE NEAR as bad as Ubisoft or Activision. Having a lackluster online service isn’t even in the same universe as having a work environment that fosters SEXUAL ABUSE, to the point of a female employee COMMITTING SUICIDE.
Background Pony #1AA7
Nintendo’s nowhere near as bad as the companies that use lootboxes and other microtransactions that SPECIFICALLY target neurodivergent people. Fuck off with your false equivalency bullshit.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #1AA7
Yeah, but. They said “Sowwy for dat.” and gave the CEO lots of extra money and didn’t even fire the person responsible for that.
But they did comb through their games to; Add arbitrary things to characters, remove women and another too offensive and made sure character models were not too sexy to provoke bad intentions. A step in the right direction.
Ironically, most of these changes are essentially them blaming the players for their actions, which is usually just the hire ups that never face anything, since they remain faceless. and a 100 people at a company of 1,000s whining about whatever are just useful idiots to pander to, while they continue screwing everyone over. You have phones, right!?
Background Pony #1AA7
“Don’t you guys have phones?”.
That quote RIGHT THERE shows how out of touch the average executive is with consumers.
Background Pony #6F1D
I love all the different companions modders have made for Skyrim. Genuine passion and talent has gone into them and they’ve vastly improved my Skyrim experience.
If I had one complaint it’s that virtually all of them support the empire over the stormcloaks. Sure, WE know that the empire is probably the better long term solution to the Thalmor but it’s kinda disappointing that all these great characters share the exact same opinions. Empire good stormcloaks bad and Nords are dumb.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I wish that Nintendo would have revealed a Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance remake shortly after promoting gay marriage in Japan.
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario
It’s doesn’t. But you get to play as dog that has to use magical paint brush in a zelda-esque game and the world there your canvas. Plus it good game for artist that tackle the topic of Imposter syndrome plus many other topics in an engaging story. Also, YOU GET TO PAINT!
This game has been on mind since I’ve played it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I was kind of worried that I’d have to jump through a bunch of hoops in order to find a coffee, but luckily, the first store I visited had a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3. The last one, no less.
Oh, and before you say anything, you and your negative comments toward the series can fuck right off. I am not letting you ruin my excitement about this. The person this message is directed towards knows exactly who they are.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Hopefully Xenoblade 3 won’t be hard to come by like 2 ended being for a spell. Passed on picking it up yesterday due to just having too big of a backlog, but I liked Xenoblade 1 and 2 so hopefully it’ll be as good as those
On that tangent, I pray they get a chance to bring X over to the Switch. One of the last holdouts on the Wii U and last I checked and Monolith seems to really want to bring it over
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
I’m still pissed the eagle warriors don’t make barbarian builders. Even if it’s just the one guarding the fort, it would be much better than only getting it from other civs.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
So I just randomly discovered that you could attack aquatic enemies while swimming now. I have to say, I definitely welcome the change- you always had to lure them to the water’s edge first before fighting them in previous games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide