Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Meanlucario
T bagging is the act of dipping ones scrotum into another person’s mouth, it’s the equivolent of using game mechanics to make o blowjob motion, and some people don’t want to fucking deal with that shit,
Wait, by that logic, women can’t teabag others.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
No I did not, I pointed out that the act that the gesture is based on is sexual, and thus just like phrases like “suck my dick” is a thing many people don’t want to deal with that in games, I am not calling it sa, I am pointing out it falls well within a category of often bannable behavior,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario
Banning is the new mature freedoms gaming has. It’s not like groups have always demanded arbitrary erasure of things they disproved of.
@phoenixacezero
Journalists and bad players. Like the ones that work at Riot. not at all a company that had had accusations as an UNSAFE workplace might I add.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@phoenixacezero
I mean many people who don’t want to here some annoying little troglodyte yell “suck my dick” this is not some grand revolation, this is the same shit we went through when gamers got pissy over being told they can’t scream “get raped” in chat, this is fucking stupid, no person or collection of people should have a hard time graping this shit,
Thanotos Omega

@phoenixacezero
You don’t mute people for breaking rules you report them, the issue is t bagging isn’t as easy to review as text or even voice chat, and like the whole get raped thing people act like it being done for a long time makes it ok,
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
My quest to be Johnny Bravo in Disco Elysium has thankfully not ended in the game thinking I’m a cop from a dystopian novel. Instead it ended with my morale being destroyed by a meth addled child. I will destroy him in my evil cop run.
You know. Now that it’s brought up. Yeah teabagging is low key kinda fucked up when ya sit down and think about it. Basically just molesting a digital corpse. But I have the humor of a 12 year old and still love MLG pro memes, so still funny to me.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@phoenixacezero
That simple solution leaves then without means of being offended. This about it. If there’s a MUTE feature, then where’s the outrage?
If some 13 year old screaming in the mic is making you cower and has you thinking twice about playing the game more. Then you MIGHT not be playing the game for you. . . Most typically they don’t play those game and never will even when they get everything they want. Are people offended that Stardew doesn’t let you deploy a tactical nuke, earn perks or unlock better guns, gear and ammo? Yeah, didn’t think so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide