Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well the Playstation store website doesn’t list them.
I mean, I got the RE 3 disk and RE 2’s Claire disk in my closet. All I’m missing in a PS1 or 2 to play them, which I can get for like $40 at my local arcade.
Which I’m totally gonna do sooner or later because when I moved homes I found the people who previously lived there left Parasite Eve 1 behind, and I’ve been waiting literally 2/3 my life to play that.
But for the most part I want RE 2 digitally just so I can play this mod.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
An AK47 for Heavy:
He’s already the designated “GUN DOWN EVERYTHING YOU SEE” class so an Assault Rifle fits him best.
Replaces his Minigun, doesn’t have to wind up and no movement decrease penalty but only has half the ammo.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I learned that in 1987 Nintendo released a peripheral called the “NES Advantage”, which was basically a tabletop controller for NES designed to play like an arcade cabinet for home.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Honestly surprised that no one in Alien Isolation tried to make a makeshift Silencer either:
This along with a Shotgun Silencer should’ve been late game upgrades when you’re dealing with more than one Xeno.
Isolation is such a “FUCK YOU” kind of game to the player…
And no, that’s never good design outside of intentionally trollish indie games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide