Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mikey
I’m honestly dreading the day I return to that game.
I know that when I do, I’m gonna be aiming for 106%. That’s just my mindset when it comes to Crash and Spyro. And it will probably be worse than getting the gold relics in Crash 1 and 2.
Background Pony #84D2
Which is harder: Legendary Mode in Halo or Dante Must Die Mode in Devil May Cry?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
Palutena sends Pit into the Labyrinth to destroy a magic mirror, but a nasty surprise awaits him…
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Chapter 6: Dark Pit
Pit must chase down and defeat his evil doppelgänger Dark Pit before the flawed copy causes any more damage with Pandora’s powers.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I was reminded of the Diablo Immortal Outrage. I hate that the industry demands consumers to feast on mobile games, but also refuses to make them worth playing and paying. Why spend thousands on a mediocre free game when you can buy great games at $60?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t
Minnows pay nothing or a little, dolphins pay a fair bit, and the whales are those with too much money or have an addiction. And labeling people as animals isn’t a good thing. It’s a form of dehumanizing in this case.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Totes leak scene from KH4:
POOH! HOW COULD YOU LET THE DARKNESS TAKE YOU?
Ơ̸̢̛̪̱̪̝̆̿͆͑̍̌͑̿̋̎̎̈͛͘H̵̢̨͖̺͉̬͒̌̓͛͂͗̈́̎̂͊̈́̍͜ ̸̡̫̬̲̭̖̝͖̻͊̄͑̿̅͗͒̈́͆̄̓̿̀̄̃͘̚͝Ḅ̵̨͓̯̖̪͙̺͉̺̟̪͕̪̝̲̲̈́͂͛́̈́̓̅̓̀͒̊̿͌͂͜͠͝Ǫ̴̪̟̤͓͔̜̺̰̈́́̉͌͋̽̏̊̔̎̊͗̈̑̊́̏̆̕͜T̷̜͎͐̒̓̓̂͘͘̕͠Ḩ̸̳͙̼̼͎͕̝̘̦̩̣̥́͋̇̽̊̀̏̾̍͗̈́̎́̿̔̂̕͠E̷̻͗̓̅̌̈͛͗͘͝Ŕ̴̨̛̮̲̫̣̘̼͋̌̾̎̕ ̵̛̫̞͔̈́̐̅̇̒̄̅͋̆́͛͠͝Ş̷̢͚̰̟̗͈̖̜̜̩̺̆̌̏͆͘Ò̸̧̜̳͚̹̱̺̦͎̹̤̮̽̈́͋͜R̸͕͎̹͕̖̬̘̺̺̿̊͜͠ͅA̵͇̼͔͐̔͆̅͋͝͝͝ ̸̨̨̢͍̤̩̗͈͉͔̯̘̤̱̆͛̆͒̉̐̽̏͆̋̇̂̋͛̑̿̚͝͝I̵̧̛̛͔̠̙̖͍̫̫͈̣̤̮̣͉͈̫͒̇̋͐̋̈́̈́͐̐̽̇̑͌̓͜V̵̧͓͎̜̮͍̹̣̘̪͇̲̩̑̏̀͗͑͛̎̿̽͌̑̄̓̊͗̚͝͝E̶̡̧̖̟͕̻̗̲͖̲͓͖͆̏̑̃͐̍̇̌̌̚͘͝ͅ ̴̢̥̙̠̹͍͈̗͈̟̜͐͑̉̀̐̑̕͜ͅÁ̶̺̫̮̅͌̅͛͑͂̈́͜͝͠S̴͙̿̔̋̒́͑̊̾͛͊̅͛̈́̾̚͝Ç̶̫̩̱̟͖̭̞̟̪̮͓̒̆̑̊̆̅̆͘͠͠Ę̸̭̹̥̗̟̳̱̱̺̖͈͗͒̀̿̎̐̀̋͆̂̂̑̔̈̀͜͜͝͝͠͝Ņ̴̨̛̛̯̠͙̮͉̹̫͖̞̈́͂ͅD̶̟̳͇̙͓̣̜͍̻͎͚̟͓̲̠̗̝̹͙̾̔̀̒̏̅̐̑͊̈́͂͌͊̈̕͘͝͝͝E̷̡̢̱̳̖͕̼̘̯͚̮̗͆̒͗̍̾͐͌̑̃͑̃̔̕͜͝D̵̪͈͎̻̲̯̖̰̰̜̘̰̝͔̔̄ͅ ̵̰̻̞̰̻̊̈́̽̊́̓̐͠Ț̷̞̞̭̜̩̤̰̳͔͂̂́͆̄̾̑̇͑̔́͌̽͒͘͝͠͝O̴͎̺̭̗̭̝̫̤͖̹̝̥̣͇̦̲̘͆̉̎̂̄̇́̈́̏͆͐̄͆͘ ̷̨͇͈̘̎̅͑̉̅̍̽͝ͅT̸̲̠̖̟͇̖̅́ͅH̷̢̪͍̺͇͔̦͖̹̩̳̘̜͔̮̬̟̐͌͒̋̆̽̿̒̋̓́̐̕̕͘͜ͅË̵̡̛̺̺̮̭͖̟̱͙̯͎̤̖́̉̇̎͋̆̆͂͂̆̓̏͒̏̚͠͝͝ͅ ̷̧̪͕̩̭̹̝̱̯̬͙̲̝̇̓̊̎͂͘̕͝P̵̨̥̰̼͍̔̂͒̑͌̿̊̚͘͠Ử̶̮̮̌́͐̒̑͌̈̂̂̈́̚̕͝͝B̵̢̨̨̲͚͇̫͇̺͆̇͒̌͛͆̓̀̊́̈́̀͂́̒̓̂̂͘L̶̛̺̤̗̞̘̪̎̑̾̈́͗̔͋̑̑͂̀̈̿̎͊̕͠Į̵̲̤͓͓͈͎͉̲͇̪̹̂̓̂̍̑C̸̖͇̩͍̯̥͇͎͉͓̬̪̙̯͐̈̌̉̋͊̆́̕ ̴̧̌̓̏̐̽̀̋̐̑̋D̸̨̢͚̪͓̥̲̥͚͖̘̯̱̋Ő̸͎͘M̷̢͙̻̳̞̩̠̪͖̮͇̣̞̦̟͓͈̻͑̀͂͂̂̈́͒ͅȂ̷̛̝̩̹̫̭̠̦̞̇͂̎̀͗͗̊̀̉̈́͊͒̓̐̄I̵̧͔̟̩͙̼̲̔̒̄̓̀̓̒́͌͛̚͝N̴̡̪̦͉̩̟͖̤̙̲̓̈̑̇͠͝
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Ray Liotta, the Goodfellas star and voice actor for Tommy Vercetti passed away….
Damnit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide