Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mikey
I’m honestly dreading the day I return to that game.
I know that when I do, I’m gonna be aiming for 106%. That’s just my mindset when it comes to Crash and Spyro. And it will probably be worse than getting the gold relics in Crash 1 and 2.
Background Pony #84D2
Which is harder: Legendary Mode in Halo or Dante Must Die Mode in Devil May Cry?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
Palutena sends Pit into the Labyrinth to destroy a magic mirror, but a nasty surprise awaits him…
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Chapter 6: Dark Pit
Pit must chase down and defeat his evil doppelgänger Dark Pit before the flawed copy causes any more damage with Pandora’s powers.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I was reminded of the Diablo Immortal Outrage. I hate that the industry demands consumers to feast on mobile games, but also refuses to make them worth playing and paying. Why spend thousands on a mediocre free game when you can buy great games at $60?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t
Minnows pay nothing or a little, dolphins pay a fair bit, and the whales are those with too much money or have an addiction. And labeling people as animals isn’t a good thing. It’s a form of dehumanizing in this case.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Totes leak scene from KH4:
POOH! HOW COULD YOU LET THE DARKNESS TAKE YOU?
Ơ̸̢̛̪̱̪̝̆̿͆͑̍̌͑̿̋̎̎̈͛͘H̵̢̨͖̺͉̬͒̌̓͛͂͗̈́̎̂͊̈́̍͜ ̸̡̫̬̲̭̖̝͖̻͊̄͑̿̅͗͒̈́͆̄̓̿̀̄̃͘̚͝Ḅ̵̨͓̯̖̪͙̺͉̺̟̪͕̪̝̲̲̈́͂͛́̈́̓̅̓̀͒̊̿͌͂͜͠͝Ǫ̴̪̟̤͓͔̜̺̰̈́́̉͌͋̽̏̊̔̎̊͗̈̑̊́̏̆̕͜T̷̜͎͐̒̓̓̂͘͘̕͠Ḩ̸̳͙̼̼͎͕̝̘̦̩̣̥́͋̇̽̊̀̏̾̍͗̈́̎́̿̔̂̕͠E̷̻͗̓̅̌̈͛͗͘͝Ŕ̴̨̛̮̲̫̣̘̼͋̌̾̎̕ ̵̛̫̞͔̈́̐̅̇̒̄̅͋̆́͛͠͝Ş̷̢͚̰̟̗͈̖̜̜̩̺̆̌̏͆͘Ò̸̧̜̳͚̹̱̺̦͎̹̤̮̽̈́͋͜R̸͕͎̹͕̖̬̘̺̺̿̊͜͠ͅA̵͇̼͔͐̔͆̅͋͝͝͝ ̸̨̨̢͍̤̩̗͈͉͔̯̘̤̱̆͛̆͒̉̐̽̏͆̋̇̂̋͛̑̿̚͝͝I̵̧̛̛͔̠̙̖͍̫̫͈̣̤̮̣͉͈̫͒̇̋͐̋̈́̈́͐̐̽̇̑͌̓͜V̵̧͓͎̜̮͍̹̣̘̪͇̲̩̑̏̀͗͑͛̎̿̽͌̑̄̓̊͗̚͝͝E̶̡̧̖̟͕̻̗̲͖̲͓͖͆̏̑̃͐̍̇̌̌̚͘͝ͅ ̴̢̥̙̠̹͍͈̗͈̟̜͐͑̉̀̐̑̕͜ͅÁ̶̺̫̮̅͌̅͛͑͂̈́͜͝͠S̴͙̿̔̋̒́͑̊̾͛͊̅͛̈́̾̚͝Ç̶̫̩̱̟͖̭̞̟̪̮͓̒̆̑̊̆̅̆͘͠͠Ę̸̭̹̥̗̟̳̱̱̺̖͈͗͒̀̿̎̐̀̋͆̂̂̑̔̈̀͜͜͝͝͠͝Ņ̴̨̛̛̯̠͙̮͉̹̫͖̞̈́͂ͅD̶̟̳͇̙͓̣̜͍̻͎͚̟͓̲̠̗̝̹͙̾̔̀̒̏̅̐̑͊̈́͂͌͊̈̕͘͝͝͝E̷̡̢̱̳̖͕̼̘̯͚̮̗͆̒͗̍̾͐͌̑̃͑̃̔̕͜͝D̵̪͈͎̻̲̯̖̰̰̜̘̰̝͔̔̄ͅ ̵̰̻̞̰̻̊̈́̽̊́̓̐͠Ț̷̞̞̭̜̩̤̰̳͔͂̂́͆̄̾̑̇͑̔́͌̽͒͘͝͠͝O̴͎̺̭̗̭̝̫̤͖̹̝̥̣͇̦̲̘͆̉̎̂̄̇́̈́̏͆͐̄͆͘ ̷̨͇͈̘̎̅͑̉̅̍̽͝ͅT̸̲̠̖̟͇̖̅́ͅH̷̢̪͍̺͇͔̦͖̹̩̳̘̜͔̮̬̟̐͌͒̋̆̽̿̒̋̓́̐̕̕͘͜ͅË̵̡̛̺̺̮̭͖̟̱͙̯͎̤̖́̉̇̎͋̆̆͂͂̆̓̏͒̏̚͠͝͝ͅ ̷̧̪͕̩̭̹̝̱̯̬͙̲̝̇̓̊̎͂͘̕͝P̵̨̥̰̼͍̔̂͒̑͌̿̊̚͘͠Ử̶̮̮̌́͐̒̑͌̈̂̂̈́̚̕͝͝B̵̢̨̨̲͚͇̫͇̺͆̇͒̌͛͆̓̀̊́̈́̀͂́̒̓̂̂͘L̶̛̺̤̗̞̘̪̎̑̾̈́͗̔͋̑̑͂̀̈̿̎͊̕͠Į̵̲̤͓͓͈͎͉̲͇̪̹̂̓̂̍̑C̸̖͇̩͍̯̥͇͎͉͓̬̪̙̯͐̈̌̉̋͊̆́̕ ̴̧̌̓̏̐̽̀̋̐̑̋D̸̨̢͚̪͓̥̲̥͚͖̘̯̱̋Ő̸͎͘M̷̢͙̻̳̞̩̠̪͖̮͇̣̞̦̟͓͈̻͑̀͂͂̂̈́͒ͅȂ̷̛̝̩̹̫̭̠̦̞̇͂̎̀͗͗̊̀̉̈́͊͒̓̐̄I̵̧͔̟̩͙̼̲̔̒̄̓̀̓̒́͌͛̚͝N̴̡̪̦͉̩̟͖̤̙̲̓̈̑̇͠͝
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide