Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
QA testers for ACT-BLIZ’s studio Raven Software have successfully voted for the right to unionize despite ACT-BLIZ’s current union busting methods.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Here’s an idea for a Medic Syringe Gun:
If a patient that the Medic has pocketed for at least 15 seconds is killed while healing and no other allies are nearby, this Syringe Gun fires twice as fast and deals mini critical hits for a few seconds or until his comes across another ally.
He can escape or try to finish off the enemy who killed his patient.
Think of the Frontier Justice but for Medic.
I don't think Tobirama a good Hokage
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

WORKING ON OTHER ACCOUNT
I have a problem
The problem is i cannot play Ponyvania on mobile, cuz joiplay said that game.exe or the type of this game is failed to load on joiplay. That sucks actually. I’ve tried many times, but still failed. I dunno what i should i do on the next step.
Anyone, have a suggestion or some better ways to play ponyvania on mobile? Because this game looks so good. Please help me 🙏
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The best part is the order of heads defeated changes the dialogue for the rest of the chapter.
The character banter is by far the best part of the game and this chapter gives plenty of replayability just to see the different heads.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
In order to locate Pandora’s Labyrinth, Palutena sends Pit into the Reaper Fortress to destroy the source that is obscuring her vision of the location.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Soooo
I have completely forgot how to play Monster Hunter AND Bloodborne
Guess who strongly thinks buying Sekiro is the best solution to fix that issue
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@4Town Fan
It’s not bullshit hard, like Crash 1, it’s challenging but fair hard and has good difficulty ramping. If you’re trying to go for 106% it is bullshit though.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I cringe a little every time a human or at least humanoid enemy capable of thinking in a video game runs up to me when I have a shotgun or deadly melee weapon equipped.
Except Zombies or Savage Creature type enemies, those fellas I expect to be dumb enough to not have any sense of self preservation.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Mikey
Thankfully, I don’t care about getting everything. The only time I’ve gotten over 100% was for beating Donkey Kong Country 3 on SNES Switch with the “TUFST” code, which removes all checkpoint barrels but gives 105% upon getting the usual 100%.
I also included the “COLOR” (slightly changes Dixie and Kiddy’s colors) and “MERRY” (makes all bonus stages Christmas-themed with different music and replaces stars with ornaments and green bananas with presents) codes.
And yes, I named it “MEI L” after Mei Lee.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide