Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Hey Microsoft, if you could free up all those devs stuck working on CoD and utilize their talents properly that would be great
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Kiryu-Chan
What Talent? CoD sucks just as much as everything else they’ve made in the past years. This will solve nothing. People forget Microsoft has done nothing with Rare except make Avatar clothes and forgettable relaunches of classic IPs. Same Scenario with them as well, all the people that made Rare THE company all left a long time ago, same with Blizzard.
All this is, is buying the husk to parade it around with exclusivity. It’s just Monopolizing studios.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Cyborg_pony
Toys for Bob? Vicarious? MS is not the problem with Rare right now, Rare is. MS is the most consumer friendly out of Sony and Nintendo as well.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Besides improving their garbage work culture, something I hope MS does is try to make Activision’s legacy content more widely available, especially games from the 5th, 6th and 7th gen consoles. It’d be great if they could find a way to get more of their old, licensed games available to modern platforms
@Cyborg_pony
Vicarious, Toys For Bob, High Moon, Beenox, Raven Software. Heck if I’m being hopeful, Treyarch too, I’d love to see them finally make something interesting again like their Spiderman games
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey
They sold consoles knowing they would red ring, hoping people would just buy another console, they wanted to make people rent the game even if physical and need arbitrary log-ins, They jacked up the price of Halo games knowing they’d sell and they even now and even wish to ban people cross-platform. That is some of the most consumer Unfriendly things. Phil spencer is motivated by power and greed, he just want to own the IPs JUST to own them.
Quality won’t change, in fact; it’ll probably get worse.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@igotnopicks
To be fair Bobby did already throw most of the others under the bus trying to save his own ass, unlike say Riot which has done jack all but try to prevent people from being able to bring stuff to light in the future,
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I swear to fuck the absolute morons who couldn’t even manage to get squad mates to go to where you told them too or at the very least not sit there crouched behind cover shooting a wall are proof that EA is the least of BioWare’s issues,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide